It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England , East Yorkshire : far more plane activity ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I live in hull on the Humber next to the east coast ( North Sea ) which in the past as been used for testing and protecting the uk !

But over the last month I've been hearing a lot of aircraft over our skies ,
And. It is military ! Weather it's this time of year and over cloud cover were they can get away with not been seen , but something is going on bigtime !

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm in Boro. And yeah we've had an increase of fighter jet activity this last week. Somethings going on.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wasn't there a Russian sub spotted around the North East this week? Could be that, or more intercepting of Russian aircraft, could be a bit of both.

edit on 11/12/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It ain't just the norm it must be either
A, intercepting Russian aircraft or
B, the testing of secret aircraft

Why have Area 51 when you can see for hundreds of miles !
When you can take off in fog and hail and rain when visability is down too 50 ft !
Plus you have a sea that can take you anywhere on the globe unseen !
The penny has dropped !
We're would you test aircraft ?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Wasn't there a Russian sub spotted around the North East this week? Could be that, or more intercepting of Russian aircraft, could be a bit of both.

Winter is the perfect time isn't it ?
With all the gps and remote landing !
We're would u test ?
Big desert or just straight over the North Sea under fog cover ?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Dude I'm in upstate NY about an hour and a half from Stewart and there's been gigantic military planes flying right over our house for the past 3 months. A lower flightpath than the regular jumbo jets we see (they sometimes come one after another in the same direction, same flightpath), so I don't know if they're on the landing approach or simply at a lower altitude.

I do not think I have seen fighter jets, these are gigantic planes I'm gathering for troops or equipment. And West Point is about two hours from here. Yeah, something is going on, internationally and royally. Ramping up. Can't wait.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Dude I'm in upstate NY about an hour and a half from Stewart and there's been gigantic military planes flying right over our house for the past 3 months. A lower flightpath than the regular jumbo jets we see (they sometimes come one after another in the same direction, same flightpath), so I don't know if they're on the landing approach or simply at a lower altitude.

I do not think I have seen fighter jets, these are gigantic planes I'm gathering for troops or equipment. And West Point is about two hours from here. Yeah, something is going on, internationally and royally. Ramping up. Can't wait.

I agree normally I won't think about it , but lately it's like dog fights, or when you expect a sonic boom but just goes weirdly silent ,
But activity is tenfold

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
I'm in Boro. And yeah we've had an increase of fighter jet activity this last week. Somethings going on.

Quick search , say no more !
www.dailymail.co.uk... blamed-mysterious-booms-heard-weekend.html

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Heard them myself tonight too, a lot more action tonight then normally.
I live in Withernsea so not far from you, Wednesday morning/dinner time they usually do their exercises.
I guess they use the lighthouse as a reference point during them.

Seem to be getting a lot more helicopter activity too, my guess it's for the offshore platforms or the wind turbines currently getting assembled off the coast.

A few weeks ago, Their was a loud, deep rumble (Sounded like a constant avalanche of rocks) for about 2 minutes, either going out to sea or coming from that direction, it was a massive sound.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yes you are 100% correct.

There has been an increase in evening activity.

It's not the same as those bangs that were reported heard up and down the country.

Planes doing maneuvers from 7pm onwards.

I was discussing it with someone last night and we said it was perhaps an increase in air traffic due to the time of year. However they don't sound like they are on a path... they're doing maneuvers.

Good on you for starting the thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Great to hear from u all ,
Yes increased activity something's going on , maybe just ramping up training for something big with the Russians

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli
Will have my ears out tonight.

Difference is the sky is very clear tonight so if something is zooming around up there we'll see it.

I will add though, aeroplanes sound much louder when the skies are cloudy... something to do with sound waves bouncing around above the clouds (Google has the answers). Perhaps this is something to do with the recent upward rumblings.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
am from grimsby and ive heard lots more activity in the skies. we have donna nook up the road as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Looks like we have the Humber covered

I hear u when you say about more noise over cloud cover, but we know that noise ( living next to the North Sea with all the cloud )
( crap weather )
But these seem to be louder and always when we have heavy cloud cover .
When I hear it I'm always rubbernecking but can't see anything and don't see or hear heavy activity when no cloud cover .
Maybe my tinfoil hat needs upgrading .

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It seems to be midweek too this action. Let's keep our ears open next week...

Before the rumblings of the Friday the 19th when all the noise will be coming from Princes Ave!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It seems to be midweek too this action. Let's keep our ears open next week...

Before the rumblings of the Friday the 19th when all the noise will be coming from Princes Ave!

Lol or the massage parlours

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about. Whatever's going on is for our own safety and securoty anyway.

top topics

join