It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Feel Good' Medication(s) ... Beginning to Wear-Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

“It’s clear that we have a difference of opinion here,” Earnest said, shortly after Pelosi said she was “enormously disappointed” with the White House decision to support the bill.

On the procedural vote, zero Democrats voted for the bill, which nearly failed due to scores of protesting conservatives. But Earnest signaled that there were a number of good reasons for Democrats to support the legislation.

Earnest added that the White House was pleased that no part of the legislation attempted to “significantly gut” Obamacare or impede the implementation of the president’s executive action on immigration reform.
Clear Difference of Opinion - (White House VS Pelosi)

“Buried in the more than 1,600 pages of the omnibus package Republicans posted in the dead of night are provisions to put hard-working taxpayers back on the hook for Wall Street’s riskiest behavior,” she said in a statement. “This provision, allowing big banks to gamble with money insured by the FDIC, opens the door to another taxpayer-funded bailout of big banks – forcing middle class families to bear the burden of Wall Street’s mistakes.”

“To make matters worse, the package includes a provision that would work to drown out the voices of the American people and massively expand the role of big money in our elections. With this provision, Republicans would multiply ten times the amount of money wealthy individuals can give to a political party,” she said.
Pelosi Voices Concerns with Omnibus Package

-
Perhaps Pelosi (and others?) took some Reading-Lessons.

AND

OPINIONS:

Republicans begin to ... 'Shoot Their Foot'.

AND increasing the chance for:

State Legislators Taking Their Power Back

edit on 11-12-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
But...but...wait....

I *ENJOY* my Xanax!!!!

Don't say it's wearing off!

-NF

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Bromazepam is the way!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Same as Lorazepam (not that I would know anything about such things...what am I talking about again?) ? Or just another member of the Benzo family?

-NF

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
INDICA and gabipentin to sleep is an effective formula.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not sure about the gabapentin, but Indica is definitely preferable to stuff like Xanax or Ambien, which seem to, figuratively speaking, eat holes in your brain. Xanax and Ambien are not feel good drugs, they are feel nothing, remember nothing, do nothing drugs, which is why they are probably handed out before and after every session of congress.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

My Psych in the VA figured out it would allow me to fall asleep and not wake up.
Where as before I would SHOOT up from sleep at all hours.

top topics

join