It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Phoneix Lights were Aliens, wouldn't they have appeared in the Daytime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So you travel all this way to an advanced civilization.. to unveil to them your not alone (why else would you just fly over Phoenix like that?) and you decide to do it at night? When you get back home do you get fired? "Hey dipstick, you just ran that mission and no one is sure what they saw, great job Stanamillion ( and then they would coin screwing up something so easy as a "Stanamillion" poor Stan). You're fired Stan.

Just think if you are going to unveil yourself to a civilization, and were smart enough to get here, you'd be smart enough to do it in the Sunlight.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur
If it was alien then maybe they did not want to be completely visual or if it was the first time visiting this planet how would they know we do not have infrared eyesight

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If I was dropping in on someone unannounced I phone ahead first ,especially if I didn't know the folks I was planning to visit.
Of course I'm looking at it from a Human point of view and Aliens may not see it that way , or perhaps they've already called ahead.

I wonder if we should even expect to see an Alien spacecraft , surely if a civilisation has achieved interstellar travel they would have the tech to insure they're only seen when they want to be seen and I doubt that's when they're going from A to B.

Who knows ? , perhaps they'll turn up tomorrow , it could happen at anytime.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The stars are there in the daytime too, you just cant see them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
First rule of piloting a U.F.O, always appear at night, all lights blazing.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's what happens when the illidium Q-36 explosive space modulator is on the blink...time zones get mashed...

Å99

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
At that time in history, we were mostly disbelieving. To show up in broad daylight would have been a bit too much. Its always a gradual increase in the level of contact i.e. 1st kind,2nd,3rd etc.. If there was a daytime display now, we would probably go "told you so". Are we ready for open contact yet? I believe were almost there.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What makes you think that they think of us at all? What if they think of us as a nothing entity not worried if we see them or not? Just because we think ourselves as an intelligent species in the universe does not mean they think of us in that way. Do we care what a cow thinks when we fly over its field when we go on holiday? It might be the same for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The watchers would not, they are only here to ensure Humanity stays on the right path, without killing off the entire world. The watchers are the guardians and the keepers of nature and everything within nature. LOL sounded good hell idk

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Which of the Phoenix Lights incidents do you speak of? The flares hanging over the mountains or the V-shaped craft that was witnessed by hundreds?

Both happened somewhat concurrently but should be treated as separate incidents.

top topics

join