It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simply amazing NASA UFO! (Released Yesterday)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Another way to determine sunrise, if the first clues aren't available, is by using commercial satellite tracking software, and data from the www.satobs.org site.

And THAT points to how important it is to know the date/time of the event.

To determine when sunrise is occurring relative to the appearance of mysterious dots.

It also suggests why Martyn and other 'space UFO video' posters refuse to provide such information.

If you look at my analyses on my home page, you'll see how the mystery dots of STS-48, -63, -75, -80 and other classics, ALL occurred at and immediately after sunrise.

That's not a coincidence, it's a CAUSE of the highly unusual apparitions.

And the value of understanding this is to filter out the new-normal apparitions from the genuinely interesting and important, and I'm convinced that there are enough of these to make filtering them out worth the effort.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Not sure that I agree.

When you look at the 'cloud' of whatever it is in this video it's quite easy to say yeah that looks like water droplets/dust moving in a strange manner -

UFO Fleet over Russia

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...

But then in this video you can see one of these objects with the same characteristics but in isolation -

NASA cameras "set up" for giant UFO

@1.48

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...

Doesn't appear to be water to me.
edit on 14-12-2014 by JamesTB because: unable to post vids/pics

edit on 14-12-2014 by JamesTB because: couldn't post full post (why?) so had to cut it down

edit on 14-12-2014 by JamesTB because: cant post vids

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

Doesn't appear to be water to me.

Fair enough.

When did you learn to recognize what water flakes do look like in space?

When do you think sunrise occurred in this clip?

Note that Martyn stripped off the audio, so PAO or crew mentioning sunrise is deleted.

Stuff like this looks like nearby small sunlit objects seen hundreds of times, thousands of times.

More specific explanation of source of such particles requires referencing as-flown shuttle timelines and telemetry thruster firings.

Isolating the moment of the event to compare it to known events requires knowing the precise date/time.

As a general rule, Martyn refuses to provide such information.

He says it's not important for you to know.

What kind of game do YOU think he's playing?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ice flakes don't resemble pulsating blobs whether they are free-floating in space, drifting through a river or hangin' out on the roof gutter. They glitter and shine with sharp angles.

a reply to: JimOberg

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
Ice flakes don't resemble pulsating blobs whether they are free-floating in space, drifting through a river or hangin' out on the roof gutter. They glitter and shine with sharp angles.

Even when they're out of focus?

That's stranger yet...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ask a professional.

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: Asynchrony

Even when they're out of focus?

That's stranger yet...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looks like debris, IMO (it's not like it isn't a bit messy up there, with all our years of futzing around in orbit).

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Amazing? lol

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
The year is 2014 and our space station has a security camera from 1990.

How many security cameras do you know that work in a near vacuum, at -273 c while being bombarded with radiation?

Conspiracy forums of full of self proclaimed experts that know sweet FA

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I owe several responses but need more time to respond constructively, yo, ho, ho anyway!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Definitely a UFO. Let's not start with the ice crystals again. Did you all know that ice crystals can turn around and go in another direction too? We have some amazingly talented ice crystals out there. They must be American.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

I actually logged in to respond to this very statement.

You are advocating a double standard. You state that calling this video a hoax without evidence is unacceptable, yet you are willing to accept this video as proof of UFOs and/or Extraterrestrials without any evidence. We know that ice is found in space, we know that ice can reflect light, and we have seen what this looks like, both here on earth and via cameras in outer space, so it is reasonable for someone to reach the conclusion that this video is not what it purports to be. You are making the claim that it has the possibility of being something else, but you (and the Youtube uploader) do not provide anything to back that claim, let alone any info on who/what/when/where/why with regards to the video. Considering the acceptance and verifiable proof of ice-in-space-reflecting-light the burden of proof is on you.

I am not looking for a fight, and I am all for anything that informs, enlightens, and entertain those who are interested in this field, but everyone has a responsibility to at least rule out the possibility of common event/occurrence. Not doing this not only wastes time and energy, but it also lends more credence to the idea that communities like this one are simply below rational debate and intelligent inquiry, and simply exist as a form of confirmation bias for the users.

edit on 6-1-2015 by WilliamAgain because: (no reason given)

Edit: Screwed up my quote from the person I was replying to.
edit on 6-1-2015 by WilliamAgain because: Screwed up my quote from the person I was replying to.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
Definitely a UFO. Let's not start with the ice crystals again. Did you all know that ice crystals can turn around and go in another direction too? We have some amazingly talented ice crystals out there. They must be American.

Ice flakes did it all the time, on shuttle missions. Motion and illumination are so unearthly out there [why shouldn't they be?] that the resulting images are like nothing that earthlings have ever seen before. No wonder that time-tested recognition algorithms go hay-wire.

That's what I've realized I've got to explain more clearly. People misinterpreting these videos aren't stupid. They're not "UFO nuts", or mentally or emotionally defective. They are applying well-functioning visual recognition systems to another set of inputs and those processes are functioning AS DESIGNED [well, as evolved and as trained -- same thing].

They have merely overlooked the significance of moving our senses into an alien environment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join