It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simply amazing NASA UFO! (Released Yesterday)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

You're not familiar with Martyn Stubbs and The Secret NASA Transmissions are you? Martyn filmed over 2500 hours of NASA footage over a period of 5 years. I'd advise you to do a little bit of research on this before you post some more.

Please at least also consider including my "99 FAQs About Space UFO Videos" in your research plan, you might alter your worship of the Stubbs video collection somewhat, if you're mind is open enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah, right. I smell a hoax

Martyn recorded the footage's from NASA transmissions they are not hoaxed.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: skyblueworld

"They're until identified, UFO's. "

good point.

And bogus.

The traditional strict definition of a UFO is a phenomenon that defies prosaic explanation AFTER thorough investigation [Hynek].

Until that has occurred, they are at best 'candidate-UFOs'.

And the track record of candidate-UFOs is worse than the survival rate of shrimp spawn.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

good point.

And bogus.

The traditional strict definition of a UFO is a phenomenon that defies prosaic explanation AFTER thorough investigation [Hynek].

And the track record of candidate-UFOs is worse than the survival rate of shrimp spawn.

Hi Jim

What would you say to the people who have witnessed UFOs with their own eyes?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: swanne

Yeah, right. I smell a hoax

Martyn recorded the footage's from NASA transmissions they are not hoaxed.

There's plenty of evidence they are edited to rearrange scenes and overlay different sound tracks.

Look at his new posted video "3 mins.watching a UFO. Weird NASA OCD!"

If you observe the shuttle symbol position on the map, that appears at start and in middle and at end of clip, you can see how it moves backwards, then forward again, revealing that Martyn has edited the clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This footage was uploaded by Martyn Stubbs yesterday.

Look at 0.20 .. Ice Crystal?

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...

Just to throw my two cents and probably a gear into all of this --

One object at 0:20: Bottom center to middle right.
One object at 0:29: Bottom center to middle left.
One object at 0:39: Bottom right to middle left.

3 Objects. All seemingly with some slightly different characteristics.

Someone else did point out; the star pattern changes twice (*) - once at 0:28 and once at 0:38 - a second before either of the latter objects.

My personal feeling? Aaaaaaliens.

Cool stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The word UFO is an abbreviation which comes from the initial letters of the words ‘unidentified flying object’. A UFO is a mysterious object in the sky which can’t be explained by current scientific theories. UFOs are often associated with extraterrestrial beings: they’re believed to be the spaceships of the ‘little green men’ of science-fiction movies and stories.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the term ‘unidentified flying object’ was goes back at least to the 1950s: it is recorded in 1953, in a book by the US aviator and writer Donald Keyhoe. The OED also gives a citation in 1956 by Edward Ruppelt, an officer in the USAF, stating that he’d invented the term as a more general one to replace the earlier description for such objects, flying saucer.

Strange objects in the sky were first named flying saucers in the 1940s: the first OED citation is from The Times, in 1947. They were so called because of an account by a US pilot, Kenneth Arnold, who stated in various newspaper and radio interviews of that year that he’d seen ‘saucer-like’ objects in the sky while he was flying past Mount Rainier. The media seemed to have quickly changed this to the snappier ‘flying saucer’ and so the term was born. By the time Ruppelt and his USAF colleagues were investigating reports of these sightings in the 1950s, it was clear that ‘saucer’ was too limited a description, since the objects in question were said to be of many different shapes: hence Ruppelt’s invention of ‘UFO’.

UFOs captured the public’s imagination and it wasn’t long before sightings were reported from all over the world. The study of UFOs became known as ufology (recorded in The Times Literary Supplement in 1959) and experts in the field were named ufologists about four years later, even though research in this area isn’t generally regarded as an academic discipline.

OxfordDictionaries

I wouldn't say it's 'bogus' at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I see it , good catch.
So not hoaxed more edited for effect , typical.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

good point.

And bogus.

Hi Jim

This is a serious question I'd like to contribute to, but how about a thread of its own?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

The word UFO is an abbreviation which comes from the initial letters of the words ‘unidentified flying object’. A UFO is a mysterious object in the sky which can’t be explained by current scientific theories. UFOs are often associated with extraterrestrial beings: they’re believed to be the spaceships of the ‘little green men’ of science-fiction movies and stories.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the term ‘unidentified flying object’ was goes back at least to the 1950s: it is recorded in 1953, in a book by the US aviator and writer Donald Keyhoe. The OED also gives a citation in 1956 by Edward Ruppelt, an officer in the USAF, stating that he’d invented the term as a more general one to replace the earlier description for such objects, flying saucer.

Strange objects in the sky were first named flying saucers in the 1940s: the first OED citation is from The Times, in 1947. They were so called because of an account by a US pilot, Kenneth Arnold, who stated in various newspaper and radio interviews of that year that he’d seen ‘saucer-like’ objects in the sky while he was flying past Mount Rainier. The media seemed to have quickly changed this to the snappier ‘flying saucer’ and so the term was born. By the time Ruppelt and his USAF colleagues were investigating reports of these sightings in the 1950s, it was clear that ‘saucer’ was too limited a description, since the objects in question were said to be of many different shapes: hence Ruppelt’s invention of ‘UFO’.

UFOs captured the public’s imagination and it wasn’t long before sightings were reported from all over the world. The study of UFOs became known as ufology (recorded in The Times Literary Supplement in 1959) and experts in the field were named ufologists about four years later, even though research in this area isn’t generally regarded as an academic discipline.

OxfordDictionaries

I wouldn't say it's 'bogus' at all.

I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

good point.

And bogus.

Hi Jim

It would depend on the agenda of the person you're asking.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
I would say that the one at 40 sec from right to left is ice crystal, it does'nt pulsate.

You sure?

I see it pulsate. And alot, if I may add.

You sure?
The one at 40 seconds that goes from right to left? It does not pulsate.

The first one at 20 seconds definitely does.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Second video looks like the ISS dumping water, ah well mystery solved.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I like this one too!

UFO News: Astronaut Screams "Oh My God" At Site Of UFO During Live ESA Feed.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

We need a Russian to translate that video.

heres the full version:

Although this discussion of another video should deserve its own thread. Good catch!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: Unity_99

We need a Russian to translate that video.

Почему, вы не доверяете мне?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

My russian girlfriend will be home in a couple of hours, i'll see what i can do

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Почему, вы не доверяете мне?

You have to earn trust in this day and age

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: draknoir2

Actually I meant 0:39, not 0:29 (I have already edited my post).

Typo, I'm on a rubbish phone - the "2" was right next to the "3".

Arrgh.

2 next to the 3? what kind of crazy alien phone are you using??

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Could it be the sun diving comet that was seen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join