It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simply amazing NASA UFO! (Released Yesterday)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: skyblueworld

I did explained why I think it is CGI. Read my posts. I even posted how it can be done at the comfort of your home.

The video I have implied is not CGI is not the one in the OP, but the second video james posted. Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I know. It's the one I'm talking about too.

Though my point may very well be applicable to the one in the OP, too.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

Exactly.

The OP claims that the videos are proof of aliens. The burden of proof falls on him.

Where in the OP does James claim that? Not one mention of Aliens is in his OP, or proof of them.

Once again clear proof of intelligence in space.

Yes, humans.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is this why the op put his thread in aliens?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No this forum is Aliens and UFO's.

Neither should be mixed, they're separate until naiveness puts them together without proof.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2 Definite editing.

i'd imagine any editing is done for no more nefarious a reason than cutting out the 'ufo-less' parts. for the sake of time.

the objects are intriguing. ice crystals and 'junk'? or spacecraft? i hope it's the latter.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Perhaps some people here know Martin enough to get in touch with him, so he can defend his uploads in person?.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The sun's reflection on the solar panel forms no glare, whereas the UFO's forms a brutal glare with vertical lines. The two glares do not match - possible tampering.

that depends because the panel being flat would only reflect the sun to create glare from one angle.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Perhaps some people here know Martin enough to get in touch with him, so he can defend his uploads in person?.

Oh, don't worry, I'm out of herre. I'll leave you guys to your contemplation of the dubious.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
that depends because the panel being flat would only reflect the sun to create glare from one angle.

Actually there is a rod (circular) at the center of the panel, and its brightness surpasses the UFO, but with still no glare.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Oh, don't worry, I'm out of herre. I'll leave you guys to your contemplation of the dubious.

That's your decision, but get familiar with Martyn Stubbs work next time that you imply Aliens and CGI, without having knowledge of the video uploader.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Where in the OP does James claim that? Not one mention of Aliens is in his OP, or proof of them.

So they definitely are not aliens. Do you think they could be time travelers in glow suits or something?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Exactly.

The OP claims that the videos are proof of aliens. The burden of proof falls on him.

If the claim is "Aliens" [which it isn't], then yes. If the claim is "Hoax", then the BOP is shifted. The same rules apply to either side... and demanding proof of a negative is fallacious logic regardless of which side employs it.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

So they definitely are not aliens. Do you think they could be time travelers in glow suits or something?

That or holograms.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

If I was to tell, you, then I'd probably have to kill you.

They're until identified, UFO's.

If you want my personal opinion of the whole entire UFO phenomenon, I think they're advanced humans. Part of an untold and secretive early history.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If the claim is "Aliens" [which it isn't], then yes. If the claim is "Hoax", then the BOP is shifted. The same rules apply to either side... and demanding proof of a negative is fallacious logic regardless of which side employs it.

This is the magic of the statement "I'm not saying its aliens but..."

To get around the "burden", you could say, "what distinguishes this from a hoax?" thus implying a "hoax" without claiming a hoax and ultimately avoiding the burden. I'm not saying "this is a hoax". Ultimately in the end, nobody is really claiming anything but...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

They're until identified, UFO's.

good point.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No this forum is Aliens and UFO's.

Neither should be mixed, they're separate until naiveness puts them together without proof.

And when James posted this on Page 1

Once again clear proof of intelligence in space. (And not too much down here on Earth judging by some of the replies in this thread lol)

Is he talking about human intelligence is he?

So the pulsating ice crystal, space junk, UFO, Alien mothership, whatever you want to call it spotted in the video is human intelligence or would one assume he is implying intelligent life other than human life?

read further not just the OP and see for yourself.

I have to agree with "not so much down here considering some of the replies in this thread" including his own.

I mean where the video originates from the Martin Stubbs guy or whatever his name is, JimOberg has asked simple question to be able validate yet it gets really difficult to answer them?

If that is not enough to see some type of game is being played to fool viewers of his videos then good luck in the future as I hope such gullibility doesn't put you in a position you might regret.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It's called personal opinion, and if James thinks they're intelligently controlled, he still never put aliens did he? It's you lot who have jumped to that implication.

So the pulsating ice crystal, space junk, UFO, Alien mothership, whatever you want to call it spotted in the video is human intelligence or would one assume he is implying intelligent life other than human life?

I can't answer for James.

The OP claims that the videos are proof of aliens.

The OP claimed them to be UFO's.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ice, are they now?
Ice is not visible in a dark space unless lit by a source of light, such as the sun.
Check the video back. Do you see the sun in the footage?
Me neither. So, what is making the ice visible?

The sun.

Why SHOULD it be visible in the scene?

edit on 11-12-2014 by JimOberg because: punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join