It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did-Big-Bang-create-mirror-universe-time-moves-BACKWARDS-New-theory-explain-past-future.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Might want to look up what skepticism means.
Here, I'll make it easy:

skepticism, also spelled scepticism, in Western philosophy, the attitude of doubting knowledge claims set forth in various areas. Skeptics have challenged the adequacy or reliability of these claims by asking what principles they are based upon or what they actually establish. They have questioned whether some such claims really are, as alleged, indubitable or necessarily true, and they have challenged the purported rational grounds of accepted assumptions. In everyday life, practically everyone is skeptical about some knowledge claims; but philosophical skeptics have doubted the possibility of any knowledge beyond that of the contents of directly felt experience. The original Greek meaning of skeptikos was “an inquirer,” someone who was unsatisfied and still looking for truth.

www.britannica.com...

It's amusing you keep trying to insult my intelligence though.
Shows a lot.

And again, infinite is still misspelled.
And it's you're.

edit on 28-12-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows
Might want to look up what skepticism means.
Here, I'll make it easy:

skepticism, also spelled scepticism, in Western philosophy, the attitude of doubting knowledge claims set forth in various areas. Skeptics have challenged the adequacy or reliability of these claims by asking what principles they are based upon or what they actually establish. They have questioned whether some such claims really are, as alleged, indubitable or necessarily true, and they have challenged the purported rational grounds of accepted assumptions. In everyday life, practically everyone is skeptical about some knowledge claims; but philosophical skeptics have doubted the possibility of any knowledge beyond that of the contents of directly felt experience. The original Greek meaning of skeptikos was “an inquirer,” someone who was unsatisfied and still looking for truth.

www.britannica.com...
It's amusing you keep trying to insult my intelligence though.
Shows a lot.
And again, infinite is still misspelled.

And it's you're.

I dont need to insut your intelligence you do that on your own by stating your skeptical of things like ATOMS.

edit on 28-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Actually I didn't say that.
You did.
What I said was:

HarbingerOfShadows
Though I'll point out, what we call "splitting the atom" may not be any "splitting" at all and in no way "proves" the existence of atoms.

This need to attack of yours is quite amusing.
And telling.
Accentuates nicely the flaws in your thinking and how what you say needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Why is America Skeptical of Science?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Good thing I'm skeptical of both.

It's never a good idea to accept anyone's words on faith alone.
Be it a scientist or a clergyman.
No man made title exempts anyone from the simple fact of human falability.
And it gives someone else too much power over you.
To control what a person believes is to control the mind, to control the person.

Which is partially why your falling back on insults is so amusing.
The fact I am obviously making you angry is a factor also.
If you cannot critically examine your own beliefs or tolerate critical examination from another.
It shows how little objective information supports those beliefs.

All this grapsing at straws and not even trying to understand what is actually being said to you is making you look really quite silly you know.
At times you're contradicting what I am saying about myself to make your ignorant declarations about me.
Which is ironic considering you keep telling me to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So to bring the thread back from the odd drift here is some interesting information on the mirror universe idea.

But a new theory is a whole lot more intriguing. Julian Barbour, at the University of Oxford, has proposed a theory that says a low-entropy early universe is inevitable because of gravity, and ultimately that’s what gives time its arrow. They tested the idea with a basic model with 1,000 particles and the physics of Newtonian gravity, to see how it worked. Here’s Scientific American’s take on the findings:

The system’s complexity is at its lowest when all the particles come together in a densely packed cloud, a state of minimum size and maximum uniformity roughly analogous to the big bang. The team’s analysis showed that essentially every configuration of particles, regardless of their number and scale, would evolve into this low-complexity state. Thus, the sheer force of gravity sets the stage for the system’s expansion and the origin of time’s arrow, all without any delicate fine-tuning to first establish a low-entropy initial condition.

To take that a step further, the study also shows the “simulated Big Bang” actually happened in two directions — meaning if the real Big Bang followed the same rules, it would’ve created a mirror universe where time essentially runs in reverse from our universe. Basically, time would run backward there.

Here’s how Barbour described the potential findings, in what almost sounds like the pitch for a high-concept sci-fi flick:

“If they were complicated enough, both sides could sustain observers who would perceive time going in opposite directions. Any intelligent beings there would define their arrow of time as moving away from this central state. They would think we now live in their deepest past.”

www.blastr.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So a mirror universe would just be the opposite of our universe moving backwards so to say, but still a bit sketchy on how it all works.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would hope that time reversal means instead of dying we live forever in another universe.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Could this mean we are indeed quantum entangled with everything in all universes?

Yes I M H O

edit on 15-1-2015 by ecossiepossie because: SPELLING

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

When you displace or observe an energy force at any point In creation .
What Physicists refer to as matter ,waves.points.atoms .nutrenos quarks ect.

This will affect everything every where Simultaneous .

Its not spooky effect at a distance an neither does it defey the speed of light.

Nothing is void nothing is empty .

Space Is a fabric,

If I noticed a loose thread dangling from the edge of Tapestry an decided to pull it out.

My action would have instantaneous effect up on the entire tapestry

So if you tamper with the polarity of an electron In an Qxford Lab.
It would instantly affect its twin be it 0ne inch apart or a Graham Googleplex light years distanse,

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie

Could this mean we are indeed quantum entangled with everything in all universes?

Yes I M H O

Yes it does mean we are entangled with everything in all universes.

It also means we are the BIG BANG and every form of life or matter that ever existed will exist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join