It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former VP Dick Cheney: 'Deeply Flawed' Senate Interrogation Report Full of Crap

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: Gryphon66

Senator Feinstein isn't going anywhere, so the idea that she was rushing to do so because she has "been replaced" is simply ignorant or misplaced.

Well she is losing the Chair position on the Select Committee on Intelligence.

And Democrats won't have the power base anymore.

You may be right that the Republicans will repress or cover up information based on their political agenda, but I prefer to believe that they will want the American public to know the truth just as Senator Feinstein does.

Sometimes, you just have to have faith.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 16Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:27:59 -060014p0420141266 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He is such a DICK!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not sure there is a hell, but in this case I really hope there is so this psychopathic epitome of greed, moral degeneracy, and corruption can burn in it for eternity.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Rectal feeding is an old Cheney Holiday tradition.

Calm down, people.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I am looking forward to the Republican controlled Senate releasing a report on a certain President's "kill list for Americans without trial", as well as a certain administrations dealings with terrorist organizations aren't you. I wonder how many Democrats will sign off on that gem when it's released in a politically convenient time, you know because Americans have a right to know.

Me too, I have a pretty simple rule with this stuff, I follow a bit of the hacker ethos here. Transparency is what we need. Don't hide information because I can't handle it, don't hide information to cover up your wrong doing, don't hide information for political gain. If you're going to do something then do it. Following that, be open, honest, and upfront in the paperwork detailing it. Most of us are adults, we can come to our own conclusions on how to handle it.

I'm sure that in the future we'll get a report on how many died to drone strikes. I look forward to that day, if we don't acknowledge the mistakes of the past there's no way we can move to a better future.

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: xuenchen

Dick Cheney is full of crap and should be in prison. He's responsible for More deaths than Charles Manson

If you kill enough people it becomes a virtue.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

There's an addendum to that which I think he missed. If you kill thousands of men you are a politician.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Rectal feeding is an old Cheney Holiday tradition.

Calm down, people.

THAT was brilliant! Thank you! You gave me a chuckle

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join