It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama punish the torturers? HELL NO!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
He has no power to punish them, they run things.

I believe that the CIA has run this country since 1962/1963.

People always talk about a "shadow government" running things and the presidents only a puppet.....there ya go.

Go back and do a lot of research starting around the bay of pigs scenario through the JFK assassination and on through till now..

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Willtell

Of course he won't. Because then the masses will learn that the Bush admin didn't start this, Clinton did. And since Hillary wants to take over the office, we can't have a silly little thing like Bill starting extraordinary rendition get in the way of that.

I'm surprised you're surprised.

Pure GOLD!

To add to that:

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. announced Thursday that no one would be prosecuted for the deaths of a prisoner in Afghanistan in 2002 and another in Iraq in 2003, eliminating the last possibility that any criminal charges will be brought as a result of the brutal interrogations carried out by the C.I.A.

No Charges Filed on Harsh Tactics Used by the C.I.A.

The date on that article 2012.

2 YEARS ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: TheCrowMan

I disagree.

I think Bush is a Genius for convincing billions of people he was a fool...
He was actually a Jester, he knew how to perfect the role of the village idiot.

And his MBA made him the perfect man to run the U.S like a business.

His grades at Yale weren't too shabby either.

Bush's grades weren't too shabby? He was a C student, the lowest you can be while still passing your degree bearing classes. He had the lowest possible grades in a school widely known for having an extremely high retention rate as in... people don't leave due to poor academic performance.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's downright despicable and reprehensible and unconscionable. Not just Obama of course. He's just the public face of the beast at this point.

But in a world where might makes right, and individual rights are forsaken for the powerful, we can only expect it to get worse.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

He's a puppet. Not running the show.

Make him your demon if you like. The problem is far beyond his pay grade.

While you are venting, explain how your preferred POTUS would handle the situation differently.

Another famous Obama method.. "PASS THE BUCK"" Looks like you DO know Obama real good! Already joined the brown shirts looks like.

Someone who could do it better? How about someone who had just a half ounce of integrity? Obama can't find one either, just look at his crew. (Oh yeah, they are puppets too).

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

He's a puppet. Not running the show.

Make him your demon if you like. The problem is far beyond his pay grade.

While you are venting, explain how your preferred POTUS would handle the situation differently.

Another famous Obama method.. "PASS THE BUCK"" Looks like you DO know Obama real good! Already joined the brown shirts looks like.
With people like that, it is definitely someone else''s fault.... His, and their parents? That only works until adulthood (age" But I suppose theirs was stunted by self entitled upbringing.)
Someone who could do it better? How about someone who had just a half ounce of integrity? Obama can't find one either, just look at his crew. (Oh yeah, they are puppets too).

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Rather curious how fast this story dropped out of the media. Which doesn't mean that George W. etal. aren't still working furiously on "suppression-'til-everyone-forgets" behind the scenes:

www.globalresearch.ca...
NEW SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE CHAIR MOVES TO SUPPRESS CIA TORTURE REPORT

www.techdirt.com...
WAS THE CIA'S TORTURE REPORT REALLY ISSUED JUST TO CLEAR ITSELF OF CHARGES OF SPYING ON THE SENATE?

www.amazon.com...
(2006) STATE OF WAR: SECRET HISTORY OF THE CIA AND THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION
edit on 25-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join