It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Queen, amongst others named in HORRENDOUS peadophile ring account

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon
I'm unable to watch the videos at present but it is discussed on this blog here...

charlesfrith.blogspot.co.uk

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I gave a different description but there may have been more than one photograph. I also only have my memory to rely on and I didn't try and memorize it, but I can visualise it, as best I can. Anyway I will try again to find it although I don't think Bill Maloney has seen it but has had it described to him so I won't have to re-watch or skim through his videos. The picture did strike me as odd at the time but I had no reason to think that it wouldn't be easily found again. I think there may be two photographs in that particular setting.

My description is different as I describe the setting and the scene better. I don't recall seeing any genitalia, I am sure I would remember that although the tiarra...I can't say for sure. Whilst trying to find the photograph again this morning I read mention of two instant polaroid snaps which sounds pretty much like the one I saw.

The mock up picture of Brittan via the link isn't quite the same costume.

edit on 11-12-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cadwell

And let me guess, this story can't be traced to anywhere other than the ITCCS. I think you should know that the ITCCS is a single man with no kind of legal authority whatsoever. It should also be pointed out that he is regularly making up outrageous stories.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Your description of Brittan in the photograph is enough to make me want to spew! In all honestly, I wouldn't want to see something like that, it has literally made my skin crawl.

No wonder the security services were involved, it's Gold for them. If you have the Home Secretary's compromising photograph in your possession, what price? It would be interesting to see what laws came in relating to security services or to see if the budgets for security services were increased significantly.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Good topic OP even if the source is debatable....here is a daily mail story I think overlaps with your post
www.dailymail.co.uk... Scotland-Yard-investigation-shelved.html

.....there is links further down regarding the choking allegations also, this should help people realise this s**t is hitting the fan for real! Rotten to the core, I work with young people and the fact this has systematically occurred seemingly for decades in all echelons of society disturbs me greatly!

edit on 14-12-2014 by sirpatrix because: editing link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join