It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LeBron James broke ‘royal protocol’ by wrapping arm around Kate Middleton

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

OK. I wondered just how serious you were. As I said earlier, it seems to be a lot of nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
OK. I wondered just how serious you were. As I said earlier, it seems to be a lot of nothing.

Not at all serious. It's a not at all serious type of incident, and I agree with you it's a lot of nothing.

Until Canada gets turned into glass and we don't get any more of their funny bacon.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Come and see the violence inherent to the system.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well now I know that if I encounter someone visiting from abroad, I will need to hurry up and learn all their customs and culture before interacting with them.

It may take weeks or months, so I hope they are not offeneded by being totally ignored.
edit on 21-7-2017 by ItsNotIronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

With British royalty it's really easy, they don't like commoners like yourself pawing them. They have specially selected people that are raised for this sole purpose.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Love Canadian Ha..ah mean beacon, great on pizza don't be hatin..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I like it too, just not as much as I enjoy groping royalty.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I like it too, just not as much as I enjoy groping royalty.

Off with his head!!!.. keep repeating those words before grabbing royals by the punnany..or their short and curlies..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What happens in Japan if someone grabs Michiko?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What happens in Japan if someone grabs Michiko?

Disappearance might be in order , the royal goon squad will get you before you get that close, but if you do, better hope she liked being grabbed..

edit on 22-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

One more thing to add to my Japan checklist when I come over. Beer with Spider and a royal manhandling.

Liking the Mr. Nancy avie, he's one of my favorite characters in the novel.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Mos def have to do that beer thing.
Yeah can't wait for the new releases.. but Games Of Thrones will carry me over until then..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's okay to molest the royals in that show/book. Someone should get Kate a copy.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

It's custom in the UK to not touch royals. Michelle Obama caused a scandal when Obama was first elected because she touched Queen Elizabeth. Just because we don't do it that way in the USA doesn't mean their customs and rules shouldn't be respected. If you ever find yourself around a royal: no touch. It's very rude.

I find it a bit rude that they feel they are so superior not even our president can make physical contact with them. They are inbred relics

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis
I find it a bit rude that they feel they are so superior not even our president can make physical contact with them. They are inbred relics

I say you teach them a lesson, fly over there and feel away. I support you in this brave endeavor!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Great point and it shoes how they actually believe they are better than regular people and entitled to more. Down with monarchies worldwide!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Getting britain into a tizzy?

Really we dont give a #.

99% of us brits probably would not have cared if he landed a kiss on her.

So you speak for 99% of the British ? I cannot even speak for my family ! So where did you get that power ?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not touching goes back to the days when the great unwashed tried to touch royals for luck, or a cure for the pox, or any reason you can think of, British women/ladies don't like being touched anyway, sober or drunk, The ladies know all of men's 'weak spot' and don't mind prooving it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join