It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 "The International Year of Light"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just noticed lately I felt an increase in these "do you wish that we show up" messages. ThenI found this: "UNESCO"
On a first glance entirely unrelated, but then I wondered, wouldn't it be awesome to celebrate ET contact in the year of light?
We are on the way to disclosure anyways, if you look at it. Unless Aliens are nothing more, but myths, like vampires. Then we're on the edge of getting wilder and weirder stories than the ones already out. To stop us paying attention, or to keep us from watching? Who knows.
Where Regan was irrefutable right: We need a uniting momentum. With all the pollusion, tensions in education, society and between cultures, we're on the edge of some nasty times. Or it is just natural, the rolling tide revolves the water...
Anyhoo, I was thinking after reading this:

The International Year of Light and Light-based technologies will provide a tremendous opportunity to raise global awareness of the ways in which light-based technologies promote sustainable development and offer solutions to global challenges in the fields of energy, education, agriculture and health. UNESCO and its partners will be using the Year to foster education and training worldwide with an emphasis on Africa, in order to ensure more universal access to these technologies.

since light is at least since the Renessaince the symbol for knowledge, what if the clubs are working on a preparation? Show off their world-bettering-skills to be the first one in row, who gets a "good pet" by our exotic visitors? I hope they dance... Exotic alien dancers. (Sorry, one of these childish moments)
But after the pope made huge steps in dedusting the Vatican, Putin caught up in a "tied between a lost position and nowhere to go"-situation, economies and our system under severe critics, with tiny side currencies popping up in almost every organised area, like Chiemgauer Doesn't it look like maybe 2015 could be big?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe since it is the UN we can simply translate 'light' to Illuminati?

I don't trust anything in which they are involved.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I agree with you, 2015 is going to be a crazy year. And I agree an alien disclosure is coming to this planet very soon, and the world leaders are preparing for how they are going to release this to the public.

I have dove very heavy into this topic, and though I have become more aware of how the puzzle pieces of this are all beginning to fit, I will by no means say I have it all figured out. As humans are knowledge though it can vary immensely from individual to individual , it's still very limited. Some things only God knows.

What I've come to believe along with many others, is that the aliens will come but they will not be who you think they are. The deception will be to have us all believe they were our creators, or are peaceful beings coming from another dying planet in need of help. When in actuality these things will be none other then the " Fallen Angels" as depicted in the holy bible.

These things are interdimensional and this is exactly why the UFO phenomena has puzzled some of the great minds in that field. They seem to disappear and reappear and bend the laws of physics with ease among many other strange phenomena.

There is much more I could go on with here, but please any of you who are interested in this topic, please watch this you tube video I posted above, it will literally blow your mind.

All the best to you all, and keep seeking truth.
edit on 10-12-2014 by freedom7 because: mistake had to be fixed

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

video wasn't showing, so try this link and let me know if it works guys!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Every year is big. There is much potential for humanity, yet we still exist within inefficient methods/ideas/systems in many aspects of life. With social media/Internet there is a rapid advancement taking place, where much is readily available.

With the recent thread with words: "Paradigm shift" the author wrote about a possible "free energy generator" that will soon be available on markets. Free energy is just that: Free - game changer.

The large concept unfolding on the minds of humanity is the dawning approach that: We Are Free. When this "enlightening view" reaches critical mass, much will be revealed including the obvious intentions behind someone's eyes. The world can change in a matter of days to a different future. it's everyone's choice.
Aliens are being presented in media, movies & all sorts of the internet. I for one buy more of it than not as a personal note, & I focus to choose what is true, no matter how bright or dim it may be. There is a LOT of good out there (including people's hearts & minds), & it can be just that: good for me you etc.
I too have read the threads & articles of "potentially benevolent (emphasis on benevolent) Interstellans within the solar system & have voted on the topic (with your mind). Earth is VERY unique 🌍 & has limitless potential Id like to think. No One wants to see the world blown up. Peace, & I'm talking peace of mind, will breach open new understanding of time & space. It's all here now. Note of advice: Listen to your heart & understand it first in order to understand other beings.
If humanity can "drop the ego" we'll dawn upon a brighter, truer reality. It's just a choice. Don't stress it, there's already a wave & continually growing momentum.
sent from my IPod nano

ETA: 2015 looks great from here. & Im always down to meet the star beings at the hotspring. there each week doing super Saiyan Qigong!

edit on 10-12-2014 by survival because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2014 by survival because: Due respect for humanity.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
2015 should be the year of the parasite, in honor of the corporate-politico industrial complex.
edit on 10-12-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: EMBRACE ABSURDITY NOW!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

The most of the things I read was, we are the ones in danger, with a planet about to die and they're offering us help?
I can imagine there are alien nations with similiar concepts of faith, but I don't think angels, demons, etc. are ment to be taken literally.
If someone would come and give us a new algy to clean the oceans, or new ways of producing energy, we wouldn't have to call them "our creators". What is this, are you an Indio seeing a white guy riding a horse for the first time? We are proud, creative, inventive and deep down good-hearted humans here on Earth. If there was an alien contact happening, we would look super foolish if we'd start to worship them. That's an approach that never worked so far.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If there was an alien contact happening, we would look super foolish if we'd start to worship them. That's an approach that never worked so far.

Thanks for the reply Peeple.

I at times wrestle with your statement above too. And think we as a civilization would be intelligent enough, awakened enough to not worship these beings, or being who would be at the head of it all. But if you study ancient history. Since the dawn of man, there has always been clear cut proof that we as humans have always worshipped a certain race of beings. The bible describes them as the watchers, Sumerian tablets have depictions of what seemed to be "sky gods", the mayans, Aztecs etc... all believed in what some now are deeming a "reptilian race", or beings of great stature and highly advanced intelligence/ intellect etc..

Once we do our research and come to the conclusion that there seems to be a constant parallel between what all these cultures saw and the worship that followed, we realized as intelligent as we think we are.
If we are not worshipping the one true God, we will fall for anything.

It is in our nature to marvel at those who are way beyond our powers. Please if you ever get a chance read the book of Enoch. It describes how the fallen angels came down and taught us humans all the arts of warfare, how to cast spells, create weapons etc...

the history is there, we just need to ask God to guide us as to what these thing true identities and intentions are. The answers are there if we truly seek

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe 2015 will bring the biggest light show the world has ever seen.

I don't know how optimistic people should be about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Maybe that's why we never made contact in modern times, because we should be mature enough to accept "different" doesn't necessarily imply "better" or "worse".
Possible they lack other things, we have. Cooking, or what do I know. Heard they enjoy our alcolholic beverages. Just because someone is better at grilling a steak than I am, doesn't mean I worship this other person. Maybe he sucks at making Margeritas? Could be the ETs propose to make Earth a sustainable tourism resort? With investment to fill the holes we're fracking out of our spaceship, because we are too griedy to make the one consequent step towards renewable energy?
Sorry I am not convinced the stories like Enoch prove ancient alien tales. It's a mythology and in every god description you'll find, people back then had a tendency to make God out of a person that's in modern times a "politically interested ranger" Agamemnon today, would be Clint Eastwood, or Ted Nugent. Also:
1. Erich von Däniken, I hate that guy.
2. People thought the world is their enclosed little valley between the mountains. To this day people are taking religious books way too literal. The big flood really just happened in one valley.
3. Star Wars. That's where this ancient alien stuff comes from if you ask me. Had a huge impact on the brains of that 60's? generation...

I might have a unique outlook on this topic, but if I'd trust my feeling, technologically advanced, yes. A different society with big social advantages, and like everything also wit unwelcome side effects. I imagine in a society that's build on total openess and which has no secrets for no one, can cause trouble. Maybe we're so entertaining because we're so individual? Maybe we could hire on a spaceship as creative advisor, or something? The point is, just because I entertain a mutually benefical relationship with another society, I don't have to give up everything I am.
That's the problem I have with that discussion in general, we here on Earth have this "friend or foe" kind of mindset, that prevents a lot of nurturing thoughts from happenning. Why not acquaintances? Would already be a big first step.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Clicked on the thread...and here I was thinking its about Edisons invention of the light bulb. Oh well

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

well, no, it's 1000 years of optic science. It started before Edison, he was more the electricity guy.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ET Disclosure is close?

top topics

join