It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

The hierophant, yes things will become clear and troubles will wane. Are you into teaching? Might be a good option.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

Taking ruthless action, but still with a conscience. I drew knight of spades.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

7 of pentacles, time is needed. This is the card about taking a seed, nurturing it and then let it grow and blossom. A good one for your situation
So don't force things. If people around you, either ones you know or people living around your farm, are being negative: just let them be.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker
The fool, there is nothing you can do right now. You have to go with the flow. Somehow I think this is easier for you than your partner. Take time for each other.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alohagirl21

Staying put: the emperor. It's a practical decision. Going to CA: two of cups. Is this love related? Are your sure you really want/need to go to CA (even if the weather is delicious
)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

New transition will be a financial blast or at least materially seen a very good move. 9 of pentacles.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenOne23
First sit: the magician. This is a golden opportunity for you to grow and to start shaping your life in ways unprecedented.
Second sit: 8 of wands, the speeding up of things. To what: the moon. The place of both dreams and nightmares. Old pain and the subconscious. Also this card sometimes indicates addictions.

I would go for sit 1
)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ValleyofAshes

Yes good decision! I drew the world. You are now getting where you need to be!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

Queen of spades: become more rational and savy. Or if you are already so, get mind and feelings in balance. But always stay your independent you!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I drew the star: give him all your unconditional love and understanding! And forgive if needed.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I drew the star: give him all your unconditional love and understanding! And forgive if needed.

Ok thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a thousand stars for you

also my sister drew a card that looks like one person healing another.....made sense to me

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

8 of pentacles: let go and move on being grateful for the good times. Feel sad and then allow your self to see new venues.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Again I drew the fool: LET THINGS HAPPEN. Don't say no just because you're being used to that. Somebody you know asks you to go along a trip, say YES. And let the universe take care of things.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

The Lovers: the hard road and the easy one. Sometimes you just know what to do, and if it is the hard road take it.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: max2015

Again Judgement: reach inside your own inner truth. Abandon lies and those that lie.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: julugu

Sorry, drew page of swords: things are not going to get easy in 2015. I drew death as to your attutide you should adopt. Allow things to have a natural end and look at new things in a new way. This wil breng you the card temperance: stability and calm.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just wondered if you got my U2U about my update?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PotentiaDesolabitur

Your great cause should be king of pentacles: spending and saving wisely in order to create material stability. That is what you need.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AtcGod
Again the 9 of pentacles: YES YES YES.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: VividCrystal24

Two of swords: you should unite your mind and feelings only then you will be able to take the right action. No more your heart says one thing and your mind another. Maybe you should just let things simmer for a while. And take that time to see where you desires and rational thoughts meet.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join