It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Where can I find what Im looking for?
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I fell like everything goes in the bad direction in my life.... any advice ? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

A few month ago I lost my job. It's very difficult to find a good job. Do you think next year I will find a new job?

Thanks for your help!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Although I would technically be considered a failure in most conventional aspects in life(academic degrees,money,love,etc), I still feel like I meant for truly great things. What should my next move be? Thank you, very impressed by your posting and dedication to it.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I am hoping my degree program will help me become a teacher after the next couple of years after I retire from the US Military. Will I end up reaching my goals and getting a position as a teacher? Will I like it and be good at it?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Urgent U2U sent. Please respond. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would like to know if things will be working out in our favor, or if I should finally give up and move on?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hi, Im male, 24 years old, and Asian. Believe it or not im in a lot of debt. I would just like to know if there will ever be a time in the near future where I get out of this hole and the tide is turned and I become financially stable. and well off.

thanks, Cloud

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18753711]QueenofWeird[/post

Am I making the right choices in my life? I have an opportunity to change careers as well as changing my personal...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have been asking for six things in law of attraction for a few months now. I want to know if those things are going to ever come true?? Thanks so much for doing this!!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Tarrot business is full of quackery and foolishness.

Something like 99% IMO

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I wanna play! Should I go start a custody battle?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have had a difficult life. Been overseas several times. Lost everything I had a few years back, and I cannot seem to get healthy or find happiness in anything.

my question, the question I ask myself every morning, and every night, will my depression ever end??
edit on 12-12-2014 by bdrake24 because: rewording

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This sounds interesting. Im game.

My personal life is incredibly awesome now but my work life is stagnant. Should i look at changing jobs or move forward with starting my own business.

Thanks in advance.

Silver

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LinguisticsLady

Go with the flow, I drew the fool. There's nothing you can do other than let things happen. Notice what is going on and only take action later.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: remotev1

4 of cups: either you or others are feeling cranky and dissatisfied. Maybe time for getting your self back in the saddle?

edit on 12-12-2014 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

PRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Four cards tumbles out! Ace of cups, 7 and 8 of cups and knight of pentacles. The pennies somehow are related to accepting that things end, to not get engrossed too much in fantasies, to take action in a fierce way and mostly that love and understanding or of the utmost importance.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Ace of wands, nothing happens unless you start to become wayyyyy more active. Get out of the rut. Are you feeling ackward around men? Time for a make over, inside and outside.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

5 of wands, yes the bald guy is taking bold actions and might just so ask your husband to join. But, I fele some tension between those two. Am I correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join