It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi , can you please do a card for me , should I go this way or that .
Thanks 1%

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Thatsounds about right!! The hanging man is me indeed.... thanks!

Now to figure out how to retank with positivity. Meh....

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

Queen of spades: you need to be independent, clear minded nd have a clear vision of your goal. Emotions right now are not the best indicators of what to do. If needed be fierce but always just.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thankyou,
1%

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thankyou for the response and yes I do need to see a doctor but cant affoard one at the one sadly.As far as things lookin up I wouldnt agree with that.I thought so a few weeks ago when my manager told me he was going to talk to the boss about giving me a raise, he did and nothing came of it.No raise, boss didnt converse with me, nothing.But again thankyou for the response I appreciate it

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi QueenofWeird

I you would do one for me I would be very pleased

I have now been single for far to long, and struggling to be better educated to meet the standards of todays society.

So my question is: Will I find a life partner I love, and vice versa - and will I meet my desired goals regarding job and education levels?

Best regards, Michael

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
First time doing anything like this... if your still replying.
I have an option this May to either stay where I am at and get an education or move. If I move on I can be closer to family and still get an education. Im not married, male, single, and have no kids. I want to know if I will be more likely to find true love if I move or stay where I am.
Thanks for doing this. Its really cool!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I have not been feeling well and nothing I do seems to help. Am I going to be okay?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Hi
My girl and I are having problems... where do we go from here?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I will try again...

A few month ago I lost my job. It's very difficult to find a good job. Do you think next year I will find a new job?

Thanks for your help

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

hey hello,

erm, yeh, well if its not to late
can i ask you for a solution to my problem ive been chewing on for like a year now

could you pls trow some advice my way
got to do with love

greets, and ty in advance,

pheniks

edit on 14-12-2014 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Check ,bet or fold? Should I stay or should I go now?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
new here..think you missed my earlier post

TextI have accepted a job in the Middle East, in a familiar city that is not in a war zone. Will I be safe and happy there, or should I back out? The city is near what some consider to be the ancient oasis of Dilmun. We lived there before, but since then my life has been very sad. Your replies make me feel close to you. It is good of you to do this. edit on 12/10/2014 by LinguisticsLady because: More info

If you can, please answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flowfessional

I am sorry to hear that. I asked about your stance, it should be 3 of pentacles. Understand that you're no rookie anymore and that you present your knowledge and skills as a fact. Don't think anyways that pushing the issue right now at your job is going to work; manager is somebody who can't make up his/her mind and checking internally for other jobs will annoy him/her.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

In order to find that partner, 4 of pentacles came up. You have to address your fears! You are stuck in feeling anxious.
The first step as to schooling, is temeprance. Be stable and sensible when it comes to a new direction. Don't expect to much.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: steve632

The root cause, which you can address, is ace of cups. You need to feel happy, loving and fulfilled again. Now if you need medical help, that's another thing and most important!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

I pm you.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83
No brainer
Drew Judgement for you staying so the true love of your life is right where you live. I mean somebody who understands you and loves you, and vice versa. Do you have anybody in sight?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: julugu

First quarter of 2015, knight of pentacles: getting savvy and knowing where your opportunities are without getting too emotional or rational. If you take that approach things might become better job wise.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LinguisticsLady

No, I did!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join