It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Looking for change of career, any news for me ?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Thank You!
I need money fast- hopefully the job will come quickly. I'm not a teacher, but do attend school-lol!
Thanks so much for the card and interpretation

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi , my question is , will i find emotional and financial stability.

Thnx

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4]

Temperance, the donor is ok! Proceed!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

3 of pentacles, that means the person who knows and who is way past the stage of apprentice. You have enormous value. So be calm, practical and only interested in results.

Thanks, that does fit my situation perfectly. I am the only person at work who has specific experience (15 years) in this job role. I had two (yes two) new line managers come in and they are unprofessional and basically rude. Unreasonable deadlines, unprofessional behaviour, my staff being made redundant and then all the responsibilities passed onto me. It came to a head when I couldn't face going back. First time in 15 years this has happened.

I hope the back to work meeting goes well but if things are to change, I have to be honest about what has happened at work and how I have been treated and that scares me. I haven't been able to talk about things without getting upset so the "be calm" part might be hard. The meeting in question is to let them know at work why I have been off and what the problem is.

Thanks again for your time and your quick response. Those few words from you made me feel like I wasn't going mad and I did have some value.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Got no pm!

EDIT: I drew a card as to what your attitude should be. The hanged man, you are stuck. And only accepting that for now is what you can do! You need to retank, you are exhausted!
edit on 13-12-2014 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes Queen you are correct...I think baldy is very narcissistic, but brilliant as far as business goes. We'll see.(Friends and Family and business mixing, and all that...)

I am in a rather stagnant position myself, can you draw a card for me regarding new business opportunities?

FYI - I pick up on a big shift in your lifestyle after the first of the year. Very positive. Concerns money.

Thanks so much for doing this!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: digzr

Drew Force, so actually things should go smoothly, naturally. Any progress yet?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKDane

In order to get emotionally well, you need to look at 10 of swords. You have suffered a terrible loss, untimely and all. This needs healing.

Money wise, temperance: become more stable in your finance. Spend what you need, no crazy sprees. Relax.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

You're most welcome, and reminder: stick to the facts.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Is that a prediction for me? THANKS!
Ok, you and the new bussiness opportunities. Drew the Hierophant, things will be good but being fair and adamant others are is very important. It might mean needing to learn new things, but I think you like learning.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Daughter is getting married next year, and teh total cost is on me. How will this play out?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've been ill for some time and unable to work but now I think I have a fantastic business idea. The problem is I'm really scared of failing. I do Tarot myself only its really too difficult to be objective. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

The Fool! So anything can happen financially that is. Are you sure you even want to do this?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien44

I drew the wheel of fortune for the idea it self, it is already set in motion. So expect things to be happening.
Your attitude needs to be queen of swords: look objectively at the idea, your self and others involved. Be fair, intelligent and independent. Don´t allow others to muddy your thought process.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Spot on, I have actually set things in motion. Well done and thanks for the advice and encouragement that affords me. S&F for that! Peace to you.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hey Queen:

Yes M'am...the prediction is for you...

Thanks for all the sage advice and Happiest of Holidays to ya!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am currently and have been for about a year now been suffering from a physical problem that im sure will ever heal and would like to know if it will and if it does will it be the same as before or at least close to?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flowfessional
OK medical issues need doctors! I can though tell you how to handle your situation re affliction. Wheel of fortune, things are looking up so you can be hopeful. I wouldn´t be surprised if you get good news, like the right meds or treatment offered. Once healed or at least once you are getting better, page of pentacles is the situation: a once in a time opportunity, I guess for something you really want to do.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Thanks again, and if possible, do you see something romantic in my life happening any time soon? Be frank, I mean I am happy being single but hey a little bit of this and that wouldn't hurt

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join