It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Déjà Vu/past life experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm not 100% if this could be considered a Déjà vu experience or something from a past life but I thought I would share this with you guys. On 'Out of the Box' S6E6 we were talking about Déjà vu & I was going to share my experience on the show but I would have had to keep it short due to the time limit for each subject.

The year was the fall of 1995 or spring of 1996 & I was in grade 3. I had just moved to BC from Alberta & my family hadn't explored our new town much yet. For a field trip one day, my class was going to the local Reservation. Now I know for 100% sure I had never been to the local Reservation before the field trip. My Mom & Grandma wouldn't have taken my sisters & I to the local Reservation because my Mom & Grandma would have thought it was too dangerous for us to go there. My Mom always talked about how there is so much crime there & how all they do is drink.

For most of the bus trip, I had no idea where we were going, my family hadn't been able to explore the other side of our town yet. It wasn't until we were almost there that the surroundings started to look a bit familiar and it wasn't until we pulled up to the Reserve that i had the feeling of Déjà Vu. I was very confused as to why I had this feeling but just ignored it and went off with the class to see the different things on the Reserve and to talk to some of the Elders.

The entire time we were going around to different places, I had a sense of familiarity with the place. At one point we were allowed to go off with our buddies and explore the area on our own. I told my buddy about this cool building we hadn't seen yet and she agreed to go check it out. When we got to where we were going, all that was there was the foundation for a building. I was super confused at this point, I knew the building was supposed to be there, yet there was just the foundation left. We were going to go ask an Elder on the Reserve about the building but our teacher called us back. We did some more activities as a class & I never got a chance to ask anyone about that one building. The whole rest of the trip I was very confused as to why I knew about this place so well, even to the point of knowing where a building was that is no longer there.

I haven't been back to the Reserve since but one day I will go back out there and see if anyone remembers that building. It's hard to say if anyone will know because of how long ago it was since the field trip and who knows how long the building had been gone for before that class trip.

**Insert Twilight Zone music here**
edit on 12 10 2014 by Sabiduria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Its going to be up to personal interpretation and there may be different opinions. But I think you know what this means already, and the veil lifted a little bit. Meditation, and attempting some lucid dreaming, and just asking yourself some questions before sleep, and your Guardian Angel or Guide, and some journal writing or self hypnosis, can help connect you within to guidance. I believe when it comes to past events and lives, some things we are nudged to wake up a little and remember, but some things are not, they would interfere with our current lessons or even for some, abilities to improve. So, knowing that you will know what you're meant to know in the right moment, and good timing and trusting your own Higher Mind Soul, Source, God/Tao, and the Universe when it comes to being ready for the right direction is positive.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I've gotten into mediation & have thought about trying lucid dreaming. I can sometimes have moments in my dream where I have a bit of control but it's not often.

My Spirit guide doesn't give me much information but probably because I haven't found the right thing to ask yet.

It definitely was quite the experience when it happened & I've never had anything like it since.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Since I have chronic fatigue, sleep deep and the lucid dreaming part is harder, but for some reason still get peaks under the curtain and perhaps like being given small gifts where my understanding widens.

But a friend shared a technique that leads into, remembering dreams more vividly, knowing you're dreaming, just prior to wake up, and if I didn't have to jump up on my alarm so early, would spend more time in this because it worked for a short period of time, and could see that awareness that I was dreaming as springing into a lucid dream.

But in his technique, you keep a sketchbook and pencil by the bed or pen. You don't open your eyes when you wake up as the light causes a disconnect and pulls the veil back over you. So you just draw out or write out randomly over the page what you see.

But I found it works even if you don't use the sketchbook, just keep your eyes closed for a few minutes and go more deeply into the layers of your dream, where you were, what you were doing? Was it more lessons, for example, a test like scenario, meetings with others? You can pick up quite a bit more.

Also in meditation, if you use delta binaurals, (for me with chronic fatigue need to drink coffee first or the delta puts me deeply to sleep) but you can reach near sleep, and as you're seeing different things behind your closed eyes, start to widen something. Stand still and reach out to see if you can touch something, like a tree bark, or sense a scene around you, and start to pull it on and become lucid in a deep near sleep meditation.

Questions, mine are more, pouring out my heart over family concerns, and how to help turn things around, and boost them upwards, how to bring in joy or abundance, healing perhaps, reporting for duty to my soul, how to help others.

Also giving yourself permission to remember anything you need to remember, and to learn more, to get glimpses behind the veil, to grow connectiveness or telepathy towards others.

And simply saying, I will remember, what I need to know, in positive safe ways to grow more and help more.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Interesting, thank you for sharing your information.

I always have extreme vivid dreams, full color, full sound, full emotions & all senses including smell. I hardly ever don't recall a dream and I have several a night. I usually do think about my dreams after I have them, especially the ones when I'm fighting with certain family members.

You just reminded me I need to look up what it means when there is a Rhino in your dream.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Mine are always full color and scent even. Scent is often a gateway experience for me, its a kind of psi that kicks in and have had experiences directly out of that while awake. But dreaming is full spectrum that way, in fact in many cases think its gateway as well and we're in other places.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That could be possible.

I want to venture deeper, even open my Chakra's but I'm also afraid of what may happen or if I'm not ready to have it happen but I think I am.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just do research. I've meditated and taken the higher road in some of what these centers mean. But I don't move energy from bottom to top. The Higher energies of Crown, Third Eye, Throat and Heart, purify the lower ones. That is about the hologram, as we contain the whole infinite universe within us, so its part of the As Above So Below, and as a part we are connected to the whole, or as Christ said, we are branches connected to the Vine. Something the elite want us to be disconnected from. So its in a sense flowing Chi. For some that can mean, seeking healing.

When you are having difficulty with someone, for example, my son when he was around 10, upset and took off from the townhouse. I was very ill, didn't think he was far so the older boys went out looking at the playground. But they didn't find where he was hiding. I was lying down and so focused on my heart, and spent a few minutes tuning into the rhythm of my heart beat and breath, and then pictured him as he was prior to our move, happy. Tried to focus on what made him feel happy, and told him I loved him. Well within minutes, he had returned home, curled up in bed and slept all night there.

I just know that the higher centers, our pineal, the seat of our soul, and our heart are important. And the energies in our spinal pertain to health and activation, but also this pertains to memories.

Glimpses under the veil. Really working out what blocks us, anger, or repeating bad patterns, trying to work with them to be kind and clear.

new topics

top topics

join