It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus' birthday.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: greyer

Ok then, the Lunisolar calendar requires a 13th intercalary month every 2 to 3 years. Show me where the Bible mentions a 13th month. Your so quick to judge my character, show me how Rosh Khodesh can logically mean "new moon". The moon stabilizes the earth's rotation, which keeps the Feasts in seasons. The lunar calendar is the pagan garbage.

All I am saying is that for 2,000 years, since the very start, egotistical power hungry human beings have lied to us and have completely and outrageously complicated the teachings of Christ because they didn't want a true holy man, a rejector of worldly power - to have the worldly power. They wanted to keep the worldly power, so they made a ton of gospels that were all false, but included some of the real teachings as a foundation, and methodically confused us to the point of pure 100% delusion. Once we have come to this conclusion - every question that was ever asked of the bible is answered thoroughly completely and meaningfully.

The one thing that sets Christ aside from an ordinary teacher of the day - is that Christ thoroughly rejected the actions of man and his ego in the name of religion, which is every pagan view that had control over the world since 2,000 years before then. He would have probably given all of you a long lonely time out from the community for even thinking about worshipping him on his birthday, no matter when you thought it was.

You, are continuing to teach falsehood. You are continuing the confusion. You are continuing to lead people away from the Real Truth. You are doing the same thing that power hungry egotistical people have been doing for 2,000 years. You are denying Christ. You are the same friend who is a back stabber, because even though you call yourself a friend you don't care about what your friend says.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

And all Im saying is judge me at your own risk.

1 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you."

<< 1   >>

join