It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'Mon... It's Weird Quirk Confession Time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i rub my beard all the time.

i am super weird about knowing what time it is even though i dont have anywhere to be.
i have a clock in almost every room of the house. i look at the clock 1,000 times a day.
i will be watching a movie and i will look at the time and it will be say 1:13. i will look several more times before it is 1:15.

then i will be out and look at my watch, and .5 seconds after i look at the time, i forget so i have to look again.

i count my pills obsessively.
i know how many are in my pill bottle and how many are in the little bottle attached to my keys. even though i know how many are in both, i will still count both of them several more times today.

i am also strange about ratios as i call them.
it could be anything. juice, soda, chips, a piece of cake.
if it is something like egg nog that only i drink i know a certain size container will get me 2 glasses. now lets say my father in law comes over and my wife gives him a small glass. well, that throws my ratio off so since it wont fill my 2nd glass up as far as i would like, i just wont have any more.
same with the snacks and such.
like a bag of chip. my wife and i both munch on it. if i am watching a movie if i feel like some chips and there is not a certain amount left in the bad, i just wont have any at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Well, maybe...

And I never, ever, ever eat potato salad if I don't know who made it. That might be a Southern thing though, because all potato salad is not created equal and some of it can kill you. LoL!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: kosmicjack

In fact, I would just prefer the food pill we were promised decades ago.

I have no idea why. Now leave me alone.

Check out ##Soylent on freenode

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ive always been that way too.
my wife messes with me just to piss me off. not actually mad she just knows it gets under my skin.

for example i will pour a nice big glass of orange juice. the last of the jug with the correct amount in the cup. then she will walk by and take a big ass swig of it.
no more juice for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
give money with right hand receive with the left is another of my habits,

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i think we all have ocd to some degree lol

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't match my socks.
I throw them in the drawer straight from the dryer and wear whatever two I pull out. I figure no one can see them when I wear pants, and if they do, so what?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I also buy three of the same shirt if I like the fit and appearance. Same color, design, everything.

link   
If my socks match then it is purley by chance and I spend the whole day feeling like I am in a job interview.

I also have no cencept of dress sense and treat clothes as something that keep you warm and prevent you from being arrested.
a reply to: the owlbear

link   

originally posted by: haven123
i think we all have ocd to some degree lol

Actually I have OCPD. That's like ODC lite. LOL

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: haven123

I've tried.

On Sunday I was trying to go to sleep and was awakened by my wife slapping me on the face. I asked her what was going on and she said, "You don't feel warm, go back to sleep." I said, "But i was asleep, why are you checking my temp?"

"You didn't tell me you were feeling warm and ask me to check you?"

"Umm, no."

she was checking you were alive ,you have life insurance?

only joking bud

Raucous laughter ensues.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I don't match my socks.
I throw them in the drawer straight from the dryer and wear whatever two I pull out. I figure no one can see them when I wear pants, and if they do, so what?

I avoid this conundrum by buying only black Hanes tube socks. All my socks match - every last one of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

dont know it this counts but i make pizza with baked beans instead of tomato sauce

That's called being stoned...
I invented a culinary masterpiece known as the chili cheese waffle that way in college.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
ive always been that way too.
my wife messes with me just to piss me off. not actually mad she just knows it gets under my skin.

for example i will pour a nice big glass of orange juice. the last of the jug with the correct amount in the cup. then she will walk by and take a big ass swig of it.
no more juice for me.

time to take back the pants shes wearing man up, no one steal's mans oj

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

dont know it this counts but i make pizza with baked beans instead of tomato sauce

That's called being stoned...
I invented a culinary masterpiece known as the chili cheese waffle that way in college.

that cold play a part as i type with redend eyes

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I honestly tried that before and still ended up with odd ones somehow.

on a seperate note I am convinced that someone is stealing my cutlery, It keeps dissapearing and I have no logical explanation for it.

a reply to: Hefficide

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Whenever I unintentionally let out a particularly intoxicating fart in company I will always excuse myself and look dead embarrased.

The thing is... Is that when I am by myself and let out the above mention toxic boff... I still apologise and look embarrased...

Well... I say by myself but generally when I am working from home my dog is under my desk!

Dont know why I apologise?... He never does!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10/12/14 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Whenever I unintentionally let out a particularly intoxicating fart in company I will always excuse myself and look dead embarrased.

The thing is... Is that when I am by myself and let out the above mention toxic boff... I still apologise and look embarrased...

Well... I say by myself but generally when I am working from home my dog is under my desk!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Rodinus, old friend, the way to squirt with style is to ease it out so no one hears it, wait a few seconds and then ask anyone in the room "Do you smell cookies?"
That way they inhale extra deep to share in the love you've released.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

Kindest respects

Rodinus

you need to learn to cropdust let the others around you get some of that intoxicating ass gas

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Somehow I just knew your post would be flatulence related, cody will be deeply disapointed I am sure.

I always appologise for burping even if alone, I also do it like an upper class twit by proclaiming "Oh I do deeply applogise"

a reply to: Rodinus

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join