It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This tragedy has me mad at the world!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What I keep reminding myself is this, we're not in a real world, its a simulation, we're in our sims or running our computers, the body, and use it feels like its for real, death etc, but its not. And we don't want to stay in this world, this is slumming in an extremely negative world for the vast majority on earth.

Nothing however takes away the pain of loss and suffering of children, and good people. Though I qualify the "good" people as well, realizing that in a true school or simulation, the good people are already safe, its the ones who are not so good that need to be loved and helped. And they're perhaps even more afraid of dying in some instances.

This fluke accident is hard to understand as it violates the safety of home, for those who stay home to avoid the turmoil. But the horror of that 19 year old girl set on fire, I have a 19 year old son. Just imagining things like this, the horror of the child striving to get to help and live but believing they've been murdered, and any family that would see it. I can't even begin to picture this kind of thing.

I am furthered in awareness and realizing that there stands a chance that some of these things are not even accidents, but are ritual sacrifices by a very evil elite, and that includes every town, all who are in power positions, they're likely to be in those groups.

Its like this is hell or a close step to it.

All that counts is sharing with others that Love and Helping others is important, drop all the ISMS and programming and strive to nudge others to the kindness needed. And also, protecting your family and striving to get through this without harming others and not return.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Events as tragic as these are of the sort which makes one ponder "Why couldn't the plane have hit a meth lab, or a mob den? Why did it have to be a family home? Why did the resident family have to be home at the time?"

However, I think as we ponder these things, and express our understandable sorrow, we have to also remind ourselves that we are all on a one way trip, and some of us will hit the finish faster, and more suddenly, than others by default. Most folk, the great majority worldwide, do not deserve to go out as a consequence of circumstance, as what looks like a punchline in some off colour cosmic jest though, and it is sad that this has happened to these people.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This is the type of thing that makes me question, well....everything.

I hear ya'. I've been doing that for the past five years.

The story reminds me of what BS Slayer said in this thread HERE

Life is profoundly cruel and insane.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very sad and tragic fate can be at times. I just hope that they did not suffer and it was instant.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

no doubt man.
sometimes things bother me more than others.
i get where you are coming from.

sucks we are not even safe in our homes.
bad enough we have to worry about being pulled out of our car and beat to death with a hammer, we have to worry about a flying machine crashing through our roof too.
really sucks.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Bone75

FFS.

I'm against abortion, personally, but pro-choice as - God forbid - I'm ever in that situation, but... there is a time and a place for your political argument. Is this really it?

Political trolling certainly wasn't my intent, but its not every day that someone asks me how many 6 week old children die. You'll have to forgive me for seizing the opportunity to provide a witty answer.

What does FFS mean btw?

In my opinion death... No matter how death has been caused does not deserve someone jumping on the occasion to give a witty answer... The original story posted by the OP could happen to you or your loved ones one day....

I think if you Google FFS you will find the answer to your question.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If this minor story is what it takes to make you 'mad at the world' then you are clearly oblivious to how you and billions of people are being screwed around the world by banks, institutions and the elite.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We all have our days and reasons to be mad at the world.

You dont?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

In my opinion death... No matter how death has been caused does not deserve someone jumping on the occasion to give a witty answer... The original story posted by the OP could happen to you or your loved ones one day....

You're right and I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my insensitive response, but I'd still rather myself or my loved ones die from a plane falling out of the sky than most of the other ways it could happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

You're right and I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my insensitive response, but I'd still rather myself or my loved ones die from a plane falling out of the sky than most of the other ways it could happen.

I get where you are coming from...

Quick and no suffering.

Regardless of the fact... Bloody sad that this should happen... But... Sadly that is the way things go....

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah it hit me hard too. Seems so senseless. She was trying to protect them, to much fire. Prayers are for her family, husband and surviving child.

I will pray for you too, that you find your way.

Treasure today.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

We all have our days and reasons to be mad at the world.

You dont?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Everyday and these stories are nothing in the grand scheme of things

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just goes to show we should enjoy each day as if it is our last.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum in the grand scheme nothing, but to a man and his kid it's their everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Zcustosmorum in the grand scheme nothing, but to a man and his kid it's their everything.

The grand scheme of things would included EVERY man, woman and child on this planet, do you think everything is ok and we're going in the right direction?
edit on -216002014-12-10T22:11:49-06:00u4931201449122014Wed, 10 Dec 2014 22:11:49 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No and not sure how you got that from my post. I think it's ok for the OP and others to express grief if they feel it.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

No and not sure how you got that from my post. I think it's ok for the OP and others to express grief if they feel it.

I didn't dispute that, however there are bigger problems for those of us still on this planet and personally I feel stories like this just distract us from the major issues, even as sad as they maybe to some.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

OK, we will display our humanity in ways you prescribe

Zeta give us a small break? on this one?
pretty please with a cherry on top

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I, like most here, think this ia awful. These little reminders come to us each day and I don't believe you have to be in any religion or spirituality to appreciate the nature of what life is. I face the potential of death every time I walk into the ER room and someone tells me things they have tried. It's painful...and I feel when it does on occasion happen. But this brand of story is horrific because of the innocence on all sides of it

I suppose this isn't to retract from the story, but think about things once in a while, question things often, and life yourself to the best you can every waking moment

top topics

<< 1   >>

join