It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This CIA Report Proves 911 Wasn't an Inside Job.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The C.I.A.’s 1963 interrogation manual stated:

Intense pain is quite likely to produce false confessions

And a former CIA analyst notes:

During the Inquisition there were many confessed witches, and many others were named by those tortured as other witches.

a reply to: samkent

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Theoretically, it would only take one person, who had access to the newly developed remote control drone technology at the time.

Maybe a few hundred conducting a slightly parallel task, assisting and allowing 19 Saudis to create the setup, and pretext for war.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I agree that OUR government can't hide things very well, but from all the theories out there, Bush and Cheny just stood down the defenses to let it happen. It was probably the Israelis or the Saudis and you don't get a lot of black ops stories coming out from their countries yet we know they do them.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"It's a frame"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
CIA Spent $40 million, Hacked Senate Computers to Suppress Torture Report CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, attempted to derail US Senator Diane Feinstein today live on CNN, by interrupting the Senator repeatedly, insinuating that the report was wrong, almost acting as an apologist for Washington’s 13 year-long torture boondoggle. What followed in their exchange is some of the most explosive revelations yet…

“This to me shows that the CIA pulled out all the stops to prevent this from coming out.”

21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

“This to me shows that the CIA pulled out all the stops to prevent this from coming out.”

Even the CIA can't keep secrets.
My point exactly for this thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You are right the CIA did not have the brains to pull off 9/11 and not get caught but they were caught and the only reason a few heads have not been pulled yet is because they had the bent US legal system ready to cover for them.

The 9/11 commision was a total joke and the offical report fooled very few people once it was given a peer review by the general population.

You will know if the next president has the same puppet master as the current one if they re-open the investigation which is then not allowed to lock out key witnesses but i cannot see that happening because we have another Clinton running and maybe even another Bush in the land where they keep telling us that anyone can become the president of the USA.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I'm not buying that one...

Yeah, I think that's the whole point brother.

They knew full well the primitive little herd were simply not capable of "buying" it and accepting a few professional and highly trained individuals were fully capable of pulling off 911.

They were completely aware the herd were just far to invested into the official reality of what is and that even if the worst case scenario occurred and there was undeniable proof leaked to the public, that the herd would never be able to accept there government was capable of acting with pure logic, without being overwhelmed with primitive emotions & morals.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What about the Manhattan project?

You heard anything about all the various Defense projects before they were unveiled? No?

Thought so.

These guys are anything but clowns.

"George Bush couldn't have orchestrated 9/11."

I don't think anyone in the conspiracy movement ever accused him of such, the idea is laughable and the argument is simplistic. Bush was like Obama just another figurehead. They've got the most intelligent people on the Earth working with the most advanced technologies and the most sophisticated intelligence network. And they can accomplish many things. They're anything but a group of bumbling boobs, that would more than likely be their unwitting apologists.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
This CIA report on the tortures from 911 shows how incompetent even the most secretive parts of our government is.
They hired a company with NO EXPERIENCE in INTERROGATION to run the interrogation system.
A couple of men with no experience, dreamed up many of the methods used to extract information.

How stupid was this? I would sell out the sister I never had to get my head out of the water.
Add to this whole thing the 'weapons of mass destruction' thing and you see how utterly incompetent all levels of our governmet is.
Bush and Cheney went along with the whole thing. You would think that Cheney would take George aside and say 'this is stupid'. But no he tacsitly signed off on it too.

Put the whole thing together and you will see that they didn't have the brains or ability to pull off CD and missiles and quash all the people involved and all the worlds experts for 13 years.

Lots of good points but IMO, this doesn't prove it wasn't "an inside job". It merely suggests that if it was an inside job, it probably wasn't done by the people who have been the prime suspects in the minds of most people.

Over the years, I've been through every stage of wondering about 9/11.

When it first happened, I wasn't really into politics much at all and I didn't really know what to think. Like a lot of Americans, I was just walking around in a daze for probably a couple of months.

Then I started to really dislike Bush and Cheney and started arguing with their supporters. I didn't like the idea of torture and people disappearing and endless spying and so forth. To me (at the time) this just had to be the reason and these people were all intimately involved.

At some point I'm sure I saw Loose Change and like a lot of other people, I immediately believed what I saw (because I pretty much wanted to) without asking any questions. There were obvious holes in the theory but I didn't notice them.

I let that marinate for a few years and eventually realized there were too many holes in pretty much every conspiracy theory I could find for any of them to fully explain 9/11. That didn't mean I wasn't still suspicious about 9/11 but at some point, I guess I just accepted if it was an inside job, I'd never figure it out.

The "truth movement" obviously wants to prove any inside job theory so badly they'll believe anything. I can't sell my soul to that kind of empty faith.

Something still smells really bad about 9/11. No doubt about it. Will anyone ever definitively figure it all out and prove it beyond any doubt? I seriously doubt it. If it was an inside job of some kind, whoever was behind it was obviously brilliant, as they have managed to fool pretty much everyone and keep anyone who did suspect anything going in circles for well over a decade.

In the meantime, some very disturbing things have happened in our country, our government and our society. We are gradually becoming something very much like the Soviet Russia we resisted for decades before 9/11 and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.

Regardless of how 9/11 happened or who was really responsible, we now live in a country (and a world, I guess) in which any half-assed, opportunistic dictator wannabe can very easily exploit this event and the (very reasonable) fear that it provokes in anyone who has bothered to sit down and really watch as much 9/11 footage as they can find.

We are more vulnerable than we've ever been to real open tyranny and anyone who is the slightest bit interested in being at that control panel can easily see it. We're ideologically lost and all anyone really wants is to know nothing like that will ever happen to them. If and when a strong, clear voice comes out of the murk (as it did when Obama appeared in 2004) we have to stop and second guess ourselves and wonder what the real motive is.

We hated Bush so much we voted for someone who was worse than Bush. That's to say, smarter than Bush. More devious than Bush. A better liar. What's next?

edit on 12-12-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
When it comes to 9/11 I think this report does serve to remind us that the government cannot keep a secret.

Now when it comes to 9/11, I am not one of the false flag waving thermite ranting and Gage loving zombies who seems to suck up all 9/11 conspiracies into one huge cesspool of ignorance.

HOWEVER!

Lets assume for a moment that 9/11 was a inside job.

Well all this report actually proves as far as that goes is that the government cannot keep a secret forever.

Now if I was one of the Gage loving zombies I would argue that just because the secret has not been exposed yet does not mean that the secret does not exist.

I have always said I go were the facts will lead me regarding 9/11, be it a false flag op or 19 guys looking to spend some time with 72 virgins. As such I must remain open to the idea that there could be a 9/11 secret that is yet to be exposed that could "prove" a false flag.

I should also probably point out that it is highly unlikely that such a secret exists and to base ones entire beliefs on 9/11 on the possibility that this secret does exist is absurd.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

What about the Manhattan project?

The Russians knew all about it while VP Truman didn't. SO here it cuts both ways.

You heard anything about all the various Defense projects before they were unveiled? No?

F-117 crashed quite a few times during its development and it was suspected to be a stealth attack plane.

They've got the most intelligent people on the Earth working with the most advanced technologies and the most sophisticated intelligence network. And they can accomplish many things.

Ah yes. You have no idea who or how it could have been done in the CT fantasy, so you rely on an appeal to "magic stuff"
that no one knows about.

How quaint.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal You might want to update your research. The 2.3 trillion, had nothing to do with 9/11/01. Nor was it anything other than good ole bureaucratic idiocy.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596 The 2.3 trillion, had nothing to do with 9/11/01.

keep telling yourself that

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Our government can't build a working website with three years notice.
They can't run a railroad (amtrak) efficiently with 30 years experience.
They can't plant a few wmd's in Iraq to prove the war was justified.
But they can plot 911 with thousands of people involved and pull it off perfectly.
I'm not buying that one...

But they can plot 911 with thousands of people involved and pull it off perfectly.

Please post a link that pertains the the fact thousands were involved in this crime if you can.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The same can be said for top security in all facets of the military. There are hundreds if not thousands of people involved in every top secret project imaginable. No one spills the beans about any of it.

Good point and It's very true as I can relate to a munitions plant in our city during WW2 that was cranking a lot of shells and nobody new it was happening.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4. I will. Because it is reality. It was a known issue long before 9/11.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing. Or, in this case, letting happen...
IMHO, mind you.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

Not really.

What I said is true, the American military industrial complex and the related intelligence complex do have access to some of the most talented and intelligent people in the world, they also have access to the most advanced technology.

What organisational (human) entity could possibly compete?

And how many other leaks are there? And how many per mille do you think they make up?

I also don't think the stealth planes etc. are what would be considered "deep black projects", those we never get to hear about, that is where you'll find the exotic stuff. This should be obvious simply by acknowledging the nature of the beast we're dealing with and if you don't think there's such a thing as "deep" black projects then I'd probably consider you naive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join