It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This CIA Report Proves 911 Wasn't an Inside Job.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This CIA report on the tortures from 911 shows how incompetent even the most secretive parts of our government is.
They hired a company with NO EXPERIENCE in INTERROGATION to run the interrogation system.
A couple of men with no experience, dreamed up many of the methods used to extract information.

How stupid was this? I would sell out the sister I never had to get my head out of the water.
Add to this whole thing the 'weapons of mass destruction' thing and you see how utterly incompetent all levels of our governmet is.
Bush and Cheney went along with the whole thing. You would think that Cheney would take George aside and say 'this is stupid'. But no he tacsitly signed off on it too.

Put the whole thing together and you will see that they didn't have the brains or ability to pull off CD and missiles and quash all the people involved and all the worlds experts for 13 years.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If Bushg and Cheney had used experts they would have had a report that they had to act on - of course they would pick inexperienced people to do a job they already had the blue-print for.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I've been saying the above for years. The larger the secret the more people are involved and therefore the greater the chances of accidental disclosure. No-one has ever come forwards to claim first hand knowledge - other than to say that their brother in law knew this guy who got drunk one night in a bar in Reno who told him that he knew a guy who knew another guy who might have hinted at involvement. It's all a load of honk.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Using ineptitude is sometimes very helpful.

The whole WMD in Iraq report was a scandal. It was taken from a PHD thesis I believe. The witness who defected from Iraq to U.S would say anything he was told to say. He was not credible.

I never make the mistake of thinking they are clowns. I know they are not. When they act like clowns it is deliberate for a contrived purpose.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

The government, especially intelligence agencies, absolutely like to look inept from time to time.

It doesn't change the fact that a conspiracy involving hundreds, if not thousands of people is pretty implausible. Same thing for the moon landings.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
my personal idea is that the only conspiracy is this:
building 7 was brought down in a controlled demolition about 9 hours after the attack. there are videos, there is the admission of the "owner" of the building saying he received a phone call suggesting to make it implode.
For the life of me i could not find any site/tv show saying that it would be possible to rig the building with explosives in only 9 hours, a building that big needs weeks of planning.
So someone planted the explosives beforehand?
well yeah, but maybe not for the reasons you think.
What if all important buildings, huge skyscrapers are built with explosives in them right from the get go?
think about it, if the WTC had crumbled/ tumbled over, you would have a HUGE chunk of a building falling down, damaging even more property and killing even more people.
putting explosives in a high building might be a kind of fail-safe. if poop hits the fan, you have it implode and limit the damage.
But you can't tell that to the general public because nobody would work in a building pre rigged with explosives, and if words get out, terrorists might use that to their advantage.

at the end of the day the buildings is what 80% of all conspiracies are about.
As for the US government, it gave everyone the illusion of safety, everyone thought the system was perfect, but in reality it was just that nothing bad had ever happened up to that sad day.
"We can fix ALL problems! we are America!"
"what problems have you had so far?"
"umm...."

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There wasn't a need for hundreds of people. They just needed a dozen people to learn how to crash jumbo planes, someone to provide them with money and to choose a suitable date. Putting together all the money to pay for this is the hardest part. But it took a lot of effort to tell investigators to back off whenever something suspicious was seen.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Aside from all the controlled demo theories and on and on and on. Somebody has to talk to your "dozen" people. Somebody has to handle them. Somebody has to maintain those connections. It's not as simple as picking up the phone and asking somebody if they want to fly a plane into a building and that's the end of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
To me it proves exactly the opposite. It shows they didn't give a damn about conducting a proper investigation.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Your assuming that the U.S. government did it. Mossad is not incompetent. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch. (you don't think I'm gonna give up on a perfectly good conspiracy do you?)
edit on 10-12-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: EmBRACE ABSURDITY NOW!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
This CIA report on the tortures from 911 shows how incompetent even the most secretive parts of our government is.
They hired a company with NO EXPERIENCE in INTERROGATION to run the interrogation system.
A couple of men with no experience, dreamed up many of the methods used to extract information.

How stupid was this? I would sell out the sister I never had to get my head out of the water.
Add to this whole thing the 'weapons of mass destruction' thing and you see how utterly incompetent all levels of our governmet is.
Bush and Cheney went along with the whole thing. You would think that Cheney would take George aside and say 'this is stupid'. But no he tacsitly signed off on it too.

Put the whole thing together and you will see that they didn't have the brains or ability to pull off CD and missiles and quash all the people involved and all the worlds experts for 13 years.

Those examples show that they could screw up anything just as they did with 9/11 where anyone can see it was an obvious and sloppy cover-up. Fits right in with everything you listed.

I don't know what makes me more upset, that they would murder their own for profit, or that I am expected to believe the BS cover-up that has evolved again and again in order to keep ahead of the suspicious public that is obviously much smarter than they are.

It is a concern to me that the people leading the way right now are really stupid, reckless and completely lost control.
edit on 10-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Show me some CCTV footage from multiple angles of the pentagon strike and I'll believe it wasn't an inside job. But considering only one I believe piece of footage showing an explosion at the pentagon has been released which is so grainy its useless has been released I think I'll stick with inside job

And don't gimmie that rubbish answer of 'well perhaps no one wants to see the footage' answer when the recordings of the jets hitting wtc are shown over and over again. All footage was seized at the pentagon and not shown to the public .. Yeh ok I smell a rat

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If we remember how Mr Bush Junior's presidency was conducted it was all about looking inept and a bit of a clown. Yet during his presidency a most precise plan was carried out. It was hey have a laugh at how silly George can be while in the background, well we all can deduce it was a very busy foreign policy time and that's an understatement.

Personally, I have my own ideas about 9/11. I no longer speak public about it because the whole thing is so messed up. How similar in comparison to the JFK assassination. The best way of hiding anything is to create a huge conspiracy of confusion so complex that the truth will not have a chance of being extracted. We can guess all we like and make all kinds of theories.

I think what happened in 2001 is a shameful thing. At the very least those secret services who are there to protect the public from terrorism like that were inept. We could argue that the order was given for them to turn a blind eye and just monitor developments.

There is no going back. Right now we have the shame of the torture that the CIA were engaging in. May be one day new light will be shed on 9/11.

If anything I would say to the CIA and all those running the show we have got to be the good guys in this world. As the leader of the free world the U.S has got to get it right, other wise there is no difference between it and any other brutal regime on the earth.

We have to keep authority in check as much as we can. That is so important. That means howling away when we see injustice. Resistance is not futile.

edit on 10-12-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It doesn't prove anything other than the Government being really quite evil. We already knew that though.
edit on 10/12/1414 by Emerald53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

That's why they left most of the work to the Israelis and Saudis. The US role was just to sit on it's hands, which is readily achievable given the incompetence you noted.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Haven't seen you on the boards in a while, but I thought of you first when I saw this thread title lol. Hilarious!

Nice try is putting it nicely. The avalanche of evidence against the 9/11 Official Story is well known and simply pointing to a CIA report and saying "look how dumb they are" doesn't prove anything. Nobody is saying Bush and Cheney pulled off the whole thing, but they WERE complacent.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Our government can't build a working website with three years notice.
They can't run a railroad (amtrak) efficiently with 30 years experience.
They can't plant a few wmd's in Iraq to prove the war was justified.
But they can plot 911 with thousands of people involved and pull it off perfectly.
I'm not buying that one...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Government ineptness and perceived incompetence typically shows to be a cover up of sorts. While revealing these torture reports does a good job of swaying those who may be on the fence about 911, it does nothing disprove the conspiracy. It only shows, at least to me, that the government is as crazy and evil as I have always known.

Is it that you don't think the government would torture people to remain corrupt? Or do you think our government is not capable of killing their own citizens to further their own secret agenda? I wonder if that's what happened when the leaders of Germany thought before they began genocide. Did those leaders think they could get away with murder and torture because their citizens were so complacent about the happenings in their own government?

Our government will get away with all they did which only makes them more bold and blatant in their future activities, whether it be against Americans or otherwise. We as a people have to become so complacent that we would explain away any destruction the government does to us as "not intentionally done ". And the government relies on that.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: remotev1

Excellent points here. When something like 9/11 is perpetrated and people start suspecting inside job due to mountains of evidence and Official Story not adding up, the gov has two options, admit involvement or stonewall and play dumb and hope for the best. It's easy to convince folks they're incompetent by simply doing a crappy job in every facet of their public responsibility, but when it comes to promoting lucrative wars, they know EXACTLY what they're doing.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

9/11 was either one of two things.

1. An inside job

Or

2. Our leadership are complete ignorant morons.

Take your pick but both options are a disaster for this country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join