It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Minister Dies in Confrontation with Israeli Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Minister without portfolio Ziad Abu Ein died in the confrontation at a site believed to have been earmarked for Israeli settlement.

A Reuters news agency photographer said Ziad Abu Ein, a minister without portfolio, was hit and shoved by soldiers near the village of Turmusiya.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is the action that separates israel from being a western nation despite zionists efforts to force its attachment and allied hood without seeking the Western publics' views on this matter today after israel's past actions.

One wonders if the minister threatened the armed forces with a gun or weapon or they just killed him for the sake of their policy of killing palestinians whatever level of government they represent.

We all know israel is a state that wants only jews in it and any other religion will forcibly be exterminated or forced to leave, though how it will pay for itself is quite another matter, as people start to object to their foreign aid going to that country. I suspect even Milliband will have trouble getting finance/aid there if the public find out.

I watched a rabbi figure from germany telling the interviewer that the recent attack in question (was the rape of a Jewish married woman in her home and this is a civil disgusting crime that would be investigated in a western country in any case, regardless of religious persuasion and the perpetrators brought to justice. He told the viewers that attacks on jews were increasing and that the goy (obviously the perpetrators although we don't actually know that for sure) must be made to have all thoughts of criticising jews taken out of their heads by legislation and the law.

I actually felt sick at his attitude of superiority, and the usual demand for special treatment + the thought that he had the right to say what could be thought by other people than jews concerning semitic actions. When asked if he thought these attacks were linked to the israeli governments actions over the recent years against palestinians, he ignorred that point restating that the goy must be told how to think concerning semetics meanings Jews only and the law must ensure they do as he demanded.

Unless men like him take a realistic look at the world, forget their superior, chosen attitude to everyone else habiting this planet, then accept their responsibility in the problem and rectify it, nothing is going to change except when men like milliband want to send aid, grant special contracts to israeli companies in short give israel special conditions as his family live there, he might find it very difficult to convince the public that his motives are for the best for Britain. A change in attitude by people is based on actions we all witness and feel strongly about but sersonally I doubt it very much that gentleman will ever see himself other than superior to every other race and totally unaccountable for the atrocities he clearly supports by ignoring real life and its consequences. Personally I hope that anyone trying to make a point about another nation won't resort to rape and other nasty crimes as individuals like that young woman are unlikely to be the instigators or israel's crimes and we need to meet and stand together to improve what is happening to men like the palestinian minister.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Standard israeli procedure .. murder palestinians regardless of their position / status ... once they finish off the palestinians theyll go after the next group on their list ..

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This picture appears to show an Israeli soldier holding Ziad Abu Ein by the throat and another soldier stopping him from freeing himself , this is what happens when you attempt to plant trees on your own land in Israel !

Turmus Ayya is a Palestinian town located in the Ramallah and al-Bireh Governorate in the West Bank. Its surrounding villages are Sinjil, Khirbet Abu Falah and the Israeli settlement of Shilo
en.wikipedia.org...

Witnesses said the Israeli military fired tear gas and stun grenades at the protesters , peaceful protest met with violence yet again.

edit on 10-12-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

One wonders if the minister threatened the armed forces with a gun or weapon or they just killed him for the sake of their policy of killing palestinians whatever level of government they represent.

According to reports he was not armed. His last words tells what is really happening in Palestine.
Palestinian minister dies after confrontation with Israeli police

"This is the terrorism of the occupation, this is a terrorist army, practicing its terrorism on the Palestinian people," he told the official Palestine TV. "We came to plant trees on Palestinian land, and they launch into an attack on us from the first moment. Nobody threw a single stone."

Israel is the terrorist nation in this conflict people need to take off their blinders and start seeing that.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israel is the terrorist nation in this conflict people need to take off their blinders and start seeing that.

The day the UN or US stand up and tell it like it is will be a day of celebration , if meaningful sanctions are imposed on Russia for their actions how can it be Israel are only ever subject to meaningless resolutions.

The inaction of the international community to the flagrant breaches of international law is in itself a crime against humanity.

edit on 10-12-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ah! He is a Cabinet minister, not a preacher! I was confused a little by the title.

www.independent.co.uk...

headed a Palestinian Authority department dealing with Israeli settlements and the Israeli separation barrier

Here's a little background from Reuters,

www.reuters.com...

Abu Ein, who was convicted of killing two young Israelis in a bomb attack in 1979 and released as part of a prisoner swap in 1985, was a vocal opponent of Israel's settlement building in the West Bank, which Palestinians want as part of an independent state together with Gaza and East Jerusalem.

edit on 10-12-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Here's a little background from Reuters

Abu Ein, who was convicted of killing two young Israelis in a bomb attack in 1979 and released as part of a prisoner swap in 1985,

Only two ?
The Butcher of Beirut had the blood of thousands on his hands when he was Defense Minister.
Here's a little background from Wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-12-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I hadn't intended to smear the guy, I just noticed that snippet in the Reuters article.

From that alone it seems he wasn't any kind of saint and it illustrated what side he was on, but I was unaware of his true savageness.

I'm not going to lose some sleep over how a murdering . . ., er I mean a peaceful tree planting protestor, was treated by Israeli Troops. It sounds to me like he got off pretty easy considering.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I hadn't intended to smear the guy, I just noticed that snippet in the Reuters article
From that alone it seems he wasn't any kind of saint and it illustrated what side he was on, but I was unaware of his true savageness.

What in the link you posted other than the snippet you used made you aware of his true savageness ?

I'm not going to lose some sleep over how a murdering . . ., er I mean a peaceful tree planting protestor, was treated by Israeli Troops. It sounds to me like he got off pretty easy considering.

Yeah all Palestinians who've fought to try and save their homeland deserve to be strangled by peace loving IDF soldiers , come to think of it why not just kill them before they get a chance to grow up , nip it right in the bud.

It seems they've already caught on to that one.
U.N.: 1 child killed in Gaza every hour
www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 11-12-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The day the UN or US stand up and tell it like it is will be a day of celebration , if meaningful sanctions are imposed on Russia for their actions how can it be Israel are only ever subject to meaningless resolutions.

The inaction of the international community to the flagrant breaches of international law is in itself a crime against humanity.

Palestinians are subjected to the inevitable brutality that comes with occupation and they are subject to racist laws that are designed to discriminate against them, to disenfranchise them, to take away their land and eventually get them to surrender completely or leave or die.”

The real cowards are European leaders and their governments.

source

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You raise a fair point. Apparently he was only released as part of the Jibril Agreement in 1985. A prisoner swap of over 1100 Palestinians, in exchange for just 3 Israelis. Apparently lots of people holding life sentences were released. Lots of people with blood on their hands.

But I cannot see that without also seeing the big picture. Which is - they are at war with each other. The occupying force in Israel is still in the act of invading and pushing out the local Palestinians. It's just been going on for so long, and Israel has weaseled their way into the good graces of powerful US politicians, that we think of Israel as a legitimate nation. They're really not. By all outside observations, and by all objective standards, they are really just a terrorist state being heavily supported.

So in this war between Israel and Palestine, I personally see everyone living in Israel as part of the illegal occupation. Civilian or not, they are literally involved in a brutal invasion, and their very presence in the region is an act of aggression. And because of that, I personally don't have any moral problem with Palestinians harming Israelis, because it is defense of their selves, and defense of their rightful land.

To make an analogy - picture Vietnam in 1968. Imagine a US military base with some civilian families living on it (this never happened to my knowledge but for the sake of argument, imagine it). The base is then bombed by Viet Cong, with many women, children, non-combatants in general, killed. It would be extremely naive to judge the Viet Cong as "inhumane" for carrying out an attack. They are just using every method available to expel the invaders.
edit on 12 11 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I misunderstood your post before, that Sharon was known as "the Butcher of Beirut". Well, I thought that was in reference to Abu Ein, so perhaps he was just a peaceful tree planting protestor after all.

I don't agree with how Israel is treating Palestine, but this was nothing I couldn't expect here in the U.S.A. Just give our police a little more time and the citizens over here will be treated like the Palestinians over there.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Once again PALESTINIA does not officially exist but if you want to get technical all peoples and hebrews there were Called by the romans palestinians because they lived in the AREA calle d palestinia. the country was never officially recognized by th e indegionious people living there after the romans left.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Israel won't stop till every Palestinian is dead and their homes converted to New Israeli Homes and Malls

top topics

join