It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis - "All Animals Go To Heaven"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Out of love and compassion, if a grieving 4 year old asks if his dead dog is in heaven, of course, the answer is a resounding yes.

The more important question, for the discerning adult would be: Will I even make it to heaven to find out for myself?

In light of the beatific vision, that is, gazing upon the face of God, the question of wether animals are there or not, is completely irrelevant, almost absurd to even ponder. The amount of joy, that is, experiencing God as He truly exists, is not even comprehendible, the greatest love or joy that one gets from a pet is not even in the same dimension.

So, best answer: You won't care, assuming you even get there.

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

I saw heaven once, and i so totally agree with you! Things like that will not even cross our minds!

Let me tell you what I saw and felt. The angel came and I knew I had a choice, I could go with HIM, or stay. So I chose to go. Then I saw row after row of people (maybe angels?) so many. Maybe millions I don't know. I really was just one of so many. Everything was so bright, washed in light and brightness, and everyone was wearing white, but it wasn't something you could feel. It wasn't like clothes feel or something.

I was very far in the back, so I couldn't see God, but I could feel HIM.. When the angel walked away, it was like a barrier or sorts came down, and I could feel the power of God so strongly I couldn't stand. I fell to my face and I was worshiping HIM, enveloped in more love and peace than can ever be described.

I didn't ever want to leave there, I never wanted to stand up again, I never wanted that to end. I could have stayed right there and just like that for all of eternity and I would have been so happy.

I was sad that HE came and sent me back, but now I know what I have to look forward too! It is more awesome than any words can ever describe!

PS. For anyone who thinks that sounds boring, I can assure you I was not bored. Far far from it!
edit on 4-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Beautiful. You paint a wonderful picture. It's how I've pictured it, in my mind's eye, when praying over The Book of Revelation in the bible. Your testimony is congruous with Revelation.

My faith tradition teaches that those folks wearing white, were the saints. These faithful departed are in heaven, in the presence of God. Seeing "The Light of God's Face". God IS light.

Ive been taught, The angels don't have a human form, because they are not human. Not that I could truly know for sure, I've never been there.

You are blessed. I look forward to your continuing, ongoing testimony, as conversion is a lifelong process for all of us, it's not a one time event.

Grace and Peace to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

The book of revelation speaks of those who were martyred during the great tribulation.

These are they which came out of great Tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” “they loved not their lives unto the death”

And where I was is where I am going when I die, according to HIM. So... I think it must be a different place I was. But your right, the picture is the same, at least what I saw of it, since I wasn't there long.I just read it now in revelation.

You know its funny, but when I had the vision of heaven I thought it didn't fit well into religion what I saw.. lol .. now I find something nearly identical in Christianity. Crazy where life takes you sometimes!

They all had human form though.. but not like humans.. not like flesh. Something different makes you think angel.. all the light and whiteness maybe.
edit on 4-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join