It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Want A Ringside Seat For WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Ok ill make you a deal. If ww3 doesn't start by the end of 2015 ill get a job and start to do the whole believe in myself and society thing. How's that?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
ATS, among other sources, have been saying similar things since the early 2000's...and obviously before then. The various failed dates of the return of religious figures over the past centuries, "y2k" didn't turn out, 2012 didn't "tangibly" bring anything into effect, ect. The people on ATS used to be so convinced that Bush was going to declare martial law and stay in office. These failed predictions really just get swept under the rug and forgotten about, even on ATS. Like some sort of white elephant in the room, maybe a quiet "hmm..." then on to something else.

Even Ebola most recently. But obviously this "trait" or whatever isn't new, people have been doing it for a good while.

People still even say after 2012 didn't pan out like they thought, that "oh well the calendar translation was off by a year or 2 1/2". Think I heard one "expert" say it might be even several years after 2012 that 2012 happens.

Iran as well, used to be so much talk on ATS about war with Iran, and Bush instating a military draft. Stuff about Bush on ATS was a doozey.
edit on 12/10/2014 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

If WW3 kicks off and its a total war scenario, America will drop the veil and you'll really see what destruction is.
Long as your ringside seat is 50ft underground, I'll join you.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Ok ill make you a deal. If ww3 doesn't start by the end of 2015 ill get a job and start to do the whole believe in myself and society thing. How's that?

Why the wait? Enjoy peace as long as it lasts. Heaven isn't going anywhere. Go get a job today, get a girlfriend and maybe have kids, don't let a gloomy future hold you back, there is still enough to live a happy life. Wouldn't you feel bad when you're 80 and never chose to have a wife and kids because of a possible WW.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Why make deal? Why Waste time?

Hard times are comming. You should get out and make some friends, because when the hard times come, friends can make all the diffrence in the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just wanted to share my opinion. Going on the assumption of nuclear war .. If it came to it I'm going to sit on the nearest hill with a smoke in my hand and wait for that big wave of burning air to wipe me out. Because put it this way if the human race has lowered itself that far I'd rather not be a part of this world .. Or what's left of it

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I can't explain exactly why...but intuitively I have a very strong feeling that something major is going to happen in August 2015.

I am glad you know without a doubt that you are going to Heaven; that is important.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

No. It is not my "sport" to bash religious folks and I don't get any kicks out of it or something.

I just can't stand the defeatist attitude of some religious people, because in my view, much of the # going on in the world today is only happening because of that passivity and submission.

I'm no expert but I really meant what I said: if the biblical Jesus really existed, I think he would want his followers to fight for a better world, not to become resigned.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A nuclear war, would most likely be between current global superpowers. All located in the northern hemisphere, so very unlikely any directs hits on any land masses in the southern hemisphere. On top of that, the fall out from the north would be minimized by the duldrums(sp) at the equator. Anyone truly worried about a nuclear war, may want to watch this video to get a little perspective about what the aftermath is like.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Dude, you're exhibiting classic symptons of depression due to being unemployed. I suggest talking to a professional.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I see a massive "come down" for our civilisation, first world countries losing their grip and becoming more akin to the rest of the third-world nations.

Many of the "structures" of order being corrupted and crashing....

This is not a bad thing, things will simply become less organised, more sporadic, more chaotic, and more fun.
edit on 14-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I know Jesus has a place for me in heaven so I'm actually excited that I will be given a new fresh start.

That belief held by many is much of the problem. No need to work toward a better society - just wait to die and go to heaven.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join