It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Want A Ringside Seat For WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm 36 years old and I'm not doing so well. I'm healthy but I'm unemployed and I've really not done much with my life. I've had dreams, who hasn't. I still have a few dreams but really I don't care about this earthly life much at all anymore. Its because I believe in ww3 and I know in my heart of hearts its less than 5 years away now. Nuclear war!

Every single website I have visited tells me this and I agree. So the only dream I have left is to still be here when the world goes down in flames.

I know Jesus has a place for me in heaven so I'm actually excited that I will be given a new fresh start.

Anyway its amazing that I live in these times that if I survive all the crime I might actually be alive to witness ww3. I don't think I will make it through alive but if I do then the world will not be the same as it is now, it will be broken and in need of healing. Perhaps I will find a purpose in life then?

Who else thinks ww3 is imminent? Its like a feeling I have of lost innocence in the spiritual realms and a bubble ready to pop.

Well here in South Africa there are not many places to hide from the savage portion of the locals who no doubt will run lawless riot. Anyway I'm not expecting to make it through but I do trust in a glorious afterlife with Jesus so it kind of makes this all exciting.

For those who think I'm a Christian fundamentalist, I'm not. I have a quiet faith.

Well guys enjoy your dreams as long as you can because its really short time now before "kaboom" & "kablewee!" Ww3 and then...
Are their any elites out there who can hide me in a bunker?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I think that something big will occur soon on this planet. If not a nuclear war but a huge conflict that causes fighting in most nations like WW2 intensified but a cataclysm. A reset. Feels like it's coming soon. I don't think it will be the end of the world because the planet and the universe will be here for a long time and that's an understatement. But our way of life, yeah.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
every website you visited has confirmed ww3 to you?
dude not for nothing, but we all circle around information that supports our believes:
religious people CASUALLY find a bunch of articles of miracles and signs
atheist people CASUALLY find a bunch of articles of how religion has been proven false.
And so forth.

The reality is you are depressed, and are probably looking for reasons to continue sitting on your @ss and not do anything.
Kinda like me an cigarettes. Every time i quit for a day i eventually come up with an excuse like "i'm nervous about money/work/my relationship, i'm going out drinking and everyone around me will be smoking/ i just need one after lunch/ etc.

I have no advise, i barely have any clue what i am doing in my own life most of the time.
I just hope things will get better.

also ww3 is too mainstream, i'm already looking forward to ww4-the revenge.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No the world isnt going down in flames, no there will be no world war three.

There will however be a singularity or evolution of unity and I want a ringside seat to that and the end of the ignorant us vs them mentality our society is stuck in.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

i worry about it.
if a nuclear war does happen, i hope the bomb lands on my house.
i dont want me and my family to feel it.
i also dont want to try to survive through nuclear war and all the lovely stuff that comes after it.

thats not living.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Absolutely. To be fair the way the world is going it seems like we'll see a major conflict or cataclysm in the near future. Then again, the world has always been rocking and rolling. We're more connected now. The world has always been rocky but now with nations connected, able to fly across the world in a day or so, that turmoil formerly restricted to the distance horses or boats could travel is now rocketed across the planet within hours. So we're more in tune to it.

OP I've been there before, the world is a grim place, but at the same time it's filled with beauty that can be found in a large variety of places. For every prison there's a mountain with a pristine peak surrounded by green forests. For every argument, there's a few people putting their differences aside to speak and laugh.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I know Jesus has a place for me in heaven so I'm actually excited that I will be given a new fresh start.

This is the problem with religious nuts. Right there.
You already gave up on working towards a solution for this world.
If your Jesus existed, I doubt he would welcome you.
Didn't your God give you the order to take care of his creation?

And they say atheists have nothing to live for...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If we got through the Cuban missle crisis ok and now we have almost zero threat and a million failsafes I think you are going to miss out. Nukes have really lost their appeal to most militaries. They are expensive and serve almost no purpose other than keeping somebody else from using them. Even without the MAD threat it is easier more effective to use modern conventional forces to achieve any military goal than it would be to use nukes and deal with mess that results. I am afraid if your hoping to see nuclear war in your life time your going to have watch a movie.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Good reply thanks
yes its a feeling like the world is being pulled down a dark hole and we are in a freefall now just waiting to hit the bottom. Its a wierd feeling. I can't shake it. I wish someone would come and make us safe again. I feel like I'm awaiting judgement for a crime I never comitted and the forces who want to rule me are cruel and unusual. Its not fair! I wonder why it has to be this way. To me ww3 is unemagionable and yet its here on our doorstep and absolutel nothing to do but wonder about the pure unreal nightmare of the situation! All the people involved are sick and I hope in the new dispensation they've blown themselves up all as well. I hope a few good people survive.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I'm not a religious nut

P.s why should I clean up your mess? People always want Christians to clean up the mess. Its too late now not even the Christians can save us this time

edit on 12/10/2014 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Still don't you think ww is ugly? Who asked for it?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Thanks could be true. I guess I am depressed. I need to join a club or something. I know there is a boxing club near my house

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

If the nukes start flying it wont matter where you are sitting . It will be ringside .

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well 1, I dont think you should give up on life that.

2, WW3 may happen someday, may not. What happens to you if it doesn't and your earthly life doesn't end like that?

3, Conspiracy websites would always say that it is nearer than ever. It is always best to take a middle ground.

4, The countries around the world are more and more corporate like with each passing day. A war of the scale of WW never really benefits anyone.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

i worry about it.
if a nuclear war does happen, i hope the bomb lands on my house.
i dont want me and my family to feel it.
i also dont want to try to survive through nuclear war and all the lovely stuff that comes after it.

thats not living.

No that would be called surviving. Surviving is not for the weak harted.

Our society dont need a Nuclear war to make life a living hell for most People. All we need is a world wide collapse in the market and a governments who cant afford to give handouts anymore.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

a rather odd and unthinking thing to say in my view. Have you considered that one way or nother your are going to be vistim of it and not a spectator. To think one is going to be a spectator only to nuclear war is IMO, admitting that one has not throught through what happens in a nuclear war

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

This is the problem with religious nuts. Right there.
You already gave up on working towards a solution for this world.
If your Jesus existed, I doubt he would welcome you.
Didn't your God give you the order to take care of his creation?

And they say atheists have nothing to live for...

And this is the problem I have with atheists right there. (And I'm not religous either btw.)

I mean we get it, you don't believe in God. Good for you. However the majority of people on this planet DO believe in a higher being/power/whatever so why you feel the need to attack someone that wants to be with Jesus when they die I have no idea. If you really don't believe in anything governing the chaos in any sort of way does it make you feel better when you attack those who do or something?

Anyways, not to get off topic and turn this to another religous merry go round thread on ATS, but OP, you gotta realize people have been expecting WW3 since WW2 ended. And people have been expecting the world to end for far longer than that.

Live your life, find something you like to do and do it. This life is short and uncertain and all you can really ask out of it thats worthwhile is that you have someone to love and love you back.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'll tell you what I know...This World ends for everyone. At the moment of your Death your experience ends here but this Planet will live on until the Sun goes Supernova in just under 10 Billion years. You have sadly got this Human condition that has been bred into us over 1000's of generations to think you are living in the "End Times".

There could be nothing further from the truth, live your life with this ideology...you come here to experience something and along the way there will be something common or similar that you are exposed to which you have to work out and deal with. Your mission is to find out what this is and fix it, it could be that you can't experience love or you are constantly betrayed by close ones.

What ever it is your mission in life is to experience it and it could be just something simple like to slow down and breathe watch over somebody or to comfort someone through tough times but if you look at life like a mission to achieve then everything takes on an importance and life can become meaningful.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

World war 3 in the game of life, or nuclear fallout in the game of life..this is fun! I think most of you are forgetting this is all just a game and none of this is real or bears any true meaning.

If the world does go bye bye I'll be laughing my head off knowing some people still never figured out they've been played from the start, only to be forced to play again and again..

Oh and remember there was nothing you could do anyways so pass the popcorn the movie is about to start.

TPTB in the game of life

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I'm 36 years old and I'm not doing so well. I'm healthy but I'm unemployed and I've really not done much with my life. I've had dreams, who hasn't. I still have a few dreams but really I don't care about this earthly life much at all anymore. Its because I believe in ww3 and I know in my heart of hearts its less than 5 years away now. Nuclear war!

Bah!

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, Buck up and kick in.

Thanks could be true. I guess I am depressed. I need to join a club or something. I know there is a boxing club near my house

top topics

<<   2 >>

join