It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Is mass manipulation and brainwashing happening today?
There’s no doubt in my mind that right-wing politicians in this country have studied the writings of Hitler. It seems to me they have taken many cues from the Nazi’s, both in their current form and their historical one. The use of religion by the right wing in the US today serves a specific purpose. Followers of the right wing confuse their religious beliefs with their political ideas, and become unable to separate the two. In the same way it did in Nazi Germany, the tactic is used to create religiously-fervent extremists, people who are unable to separate their belief in God from their devotion to a political party or regime.
What Hitler understood is that a man can be persuaded to do anything, as long as he believes that what he is doing is “God’s will.”
. Do you oppose immigration and believe that America is for “Americans only?”
2. Do you oppose feminism, and do you believe that motherhood should be the prime role of women, in order to “strengthen the family unit?”
3. Do you support the establishment of a new system of education, which would oversee the “moral development” of children?
4. Do you believe that the economy and the government should be debt-free?
5. Do you believe that America should be “energy sufficient,” and that we should exploit natural resources, such as land and water, in order to achieve that goal? (Bonus question: Is it a good idea to put ‘fossil fuel-producing corporations,’ like fracking wells, oil rigs and garbage incinerators in economically depressed regions of the country, to stimulate economic growth and create jobs for minorities?)
6. Do you support the right of citizens to keep and bear arms? (No, Nazi’s do not support taking guns away, contrary to right wing bull#.)
7. Do you want to do away with the separation of church and state?
8. Do you want to see the US government get involved in the “spiritual upbringing” of children?
9. Are you a true supporter of “traditional American values?” (The Nazi’s call it ‘traditional Aryan values,’ but we know what you mean.)
originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: neo96
Absolutely. That's not to say they are bad things, merely that the state decides not the market.
originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: SprocketUK
I wish many people would realize most of the groups described as Nazis are comprised of individuals of different ethnicities, people with different hair colors, religions and lifestyles. Many things that went against the entire image of Aryans.