It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members id like to give you a taste of the, lets say lifestyle, no culture of were im from...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

You LIVE with these people? And youre PROUD of that? Thats sad. There are other websites you can go to where that stuff is common and better served.

We don't need to be brought down by an idiotic lifestyle....But, whatever works for you I guess.

Just say no. Really. Say no.

no im not proud of it i hate them im simply showing you that i appear to be the only one like me around here...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You LIVE with these people? And youre PROUD of that? Thats sad. There are other websites you can go to where that stuff is common and better served.

We don't need to be brought down by an idiotic lifestyle....But, whatever works for you I guess.

Just say no. Really. Say no.

no im not proud of it i hate them im simply showing you that i appear to be the only one like me around here...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

originally posted by: gorsestar
I saw like 2 hot girls. Oh and the hot pink hair at 2:20 was alright
But if they had fun that's all that mattered.
Thanks for sharing

niiice you like the one with big head and eyes to close together?

Noooo, I meant 2:30 hahaha she was kind of a squirly looking though.

I had some English college buddies that really could drink. Went out with them one night and ended up wandering around town for 3 hours trying find a "shortcut" home. Finally sat down at a stop sign and called a cab

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Guys I'm kinda concerned about blue shirt. Was that a grand mal?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Some may think that they don't know how to dance or think what the hell kinda move is that but when your "free" and "one" with the music your mind is uninhibited and your body just grooves with the beats. Blue shirt guy should be ok, he either did more than enough or it wasn't as pure as it should be. As the lifestyle is, love and harmony.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Nice take it you're a raver...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

Lol 00:50 is better

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ok...I can respect that. But, I sure wouldnt be proud of showing the rest of the world. I mean..its your enviroment you choose to live in.

Thats the point. If you arent like that...and it matters...you can remove yourself. Pick yourself up a bit...But again...if you choose not to...well...that says a lot.

We all need to grow up and out in life...though yes, some still stay down and in...with no upward swing in their future at all.

Because for one...they either dont care...or two, they enjoy it and dont care....

The rest of life is not like being in 7th grade....Which one are you?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Ok...I can respect that. But, I sure wouldnt be proud of showing the rest of the world. I mean..its your enviroment you choose to live in.

Thats the point. If you arent like that...and it matters...you can remove yourself. Pick yourself up a bit...But again...if you choose not to...well...that says a lot.

We all need to grow up and out in life...though yes, some still stay down and in...with no upward swing in their future at all.

Because for one...they either dont care...or two, they enjoy it and dont care....

The rest of life is not like being in 7th grade....Which one are you?

You wouldn't understand i can't explain with out violating tncs

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I see how the stereotyping of white folks cant dance is fostered.

Yes Jay-z's disembodied head, that was atrocious!
edit on 16-12-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Seven word reply:

Eye bleach and memory erasing drugs please.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

...somehow with THAT answer...I totally understand! Musician 40 some years...Ann Arbor MI Hippie from the 60's 70's....Ive been there!

Stay well...Peace MS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join