It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cops Fatally Shoot Suspect Who Stabbed Student In Brooklyn Synagogue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Shamrock6

I still contend that you're a meanie, and a poopyface.

Grr!

Poopyface > shill

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with this shoot. Suspect had the opportunity to just get arrested after committing a violent felony, and instead went back to his weapon, and died for his stupidity.

I think Mike Brown's killer deserved to go to trial, but I doubt there would have been a conviction. The cop that killed Eric Garner got away with involuntary manslaughter of not outright manslaughter. And The lack of concern for human life shown in the video that shows the scene after Garner lost consciousness is a stain on every officer in the nation.

There's plenty of cases of police behaving poorly to focus on right now. Why even mention this one after watching the video? Unless of course you want to give the defenders of those wearing "Magic Blue Uniforms" ( The magic protects from legal and financial accountability for mistakes made in the line of duty) the ability to compare this with The Brown and Garner cases to deflect the righteous indignation many feel about Brown and especially Garner.

edit on 10-12-2014 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join