It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate CIA Torture Report Released: "Mismanaged Dungeons"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

We do need to make a choice.

What choice?

Torture : Wrong

Kidnapping random brown people of the street and denying due process : Wrong

Indiscriminate Drone strikes : Wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: Indigo5

But, that's what you did to me.

You don't like it when it is done to you ?

Why bother indeed.

How to put this...

By you accusing everyone who opposes torture of also being in favor of drone strikes and claiming that they are equally bad..and thus everyone opposed to torture is engaging in Fake Outrage" "Selective Outrage" or "hypocrisy"...

The only way for someone to respond to your post in a way relevant to your post...is to first declare their stance on drones (for or against) and then defend it. OR present an argument for why or why not the drone program is different. OR both...and ANYONE opposing torture must first present those arguments successfully before returning to the actual topic of Torture...

Where upon you would insert the next derail (insert abortion or any other unrelated topic) assert remote relevance...and continue the derail.

Either way...that entirely moves the discussion to Drone Strikes vs. the actual topic the Torture report...

Drones have a tonnage of their own threads here on ATS where you could discuss that topic...and you know this.

So the only value of trying to morph this topic into a drone debate is to derail the discussion from it's topic...rather than directly discuss it.

But again...you know all this...

DERAIL...and it is not honest.
edit on 11-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

me too.

and why i haven't participated much in this thread. Like momma used to say, "If you can't say anything nice...."

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

:-)

There really isn't much anyone can say at this point

The girl scout in me thinks we're on the road to redemption

We all pick our poisons to suit our needs - mine is obviously delusion

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If I could have your attention here for a moment

This is the topic, not drones or other members:

Senate CIA Torture Report Released: "Mismanaged Dungeons"

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

me too.

and why i haven't participated much in this thread. Like momma used to say, "If you can't say anything nice...."

They "renditioned" a 12 year old girl...as part of a package/gift to Moammar Gadhafi..

They "renditioned" and "interrogated" a mentally handicapped person they knew to be innocent for the "sole purpose" of convincing his (later discovered to be innocent) brother to talk.

They employed methods that experienced interrogators told them were unproven and unreliable when better, proven non-torture methods were known and available.

The torture they employed failed by any measure of success you choose. They fabricated stories (lied) to pretend it was successful program...and it appears it was done so for purely $ purposes of the contractors. Former SERE Psychs. that decided they would make a killing after 9-11. No interrogation experience, half ass doctors...who had experience with TORTURE...but zero experience in interrogations. They collected 81 Million dollars.

You and I...Our tax dollars paid them to do it and they work for us.

My rage is limitless right now.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Drone strikes-- yeah I wonder where those came from. Oh yeah I remember - a false war built on lies where we tortured innocent people to prop up our lies and get us into a horrible unending war where eventually we just needed to get out- but the mess is still there and so now we drone strike the F out of everything.

Let's go back to the source. A criminal administration that intentionally lied to the American people to get us into this war, and tortured innocent people endlessly to build their liar's case.

Look at where we are. How did we get here. This war on terror and torture and drone strikes. How did we get here?

look at the criminal activity here. Look at the topic of this thread. Focus.

All this stupid misdirection by right wingers. It's like reading scripture to a demon possessed child and they just shake their head violently.

I honestly can't imagine the willful blindness it takes to not care about innocent people being tortured and an administration intentionally lying to continue a war that cost so many lives.

edit on 11-12-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Exactly this isn't about a few proven evil terrorist being tortured.

Its the CIA being given a blank check to pick random people up off the streets, denying them due process and torturing them then saying "oops we made a mistake" and sending now emotionally damaged people back out to relatives now seething with hatred due to the injustice.

I know if I had a family member who was innocent kidnapped tortured and imprisoned for years Id bloody well want revenge on the country that did it!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Moreover, more than 20% of those detained were wrongfully held. “Detainees often remained in custody for months after the CIA determined they should not have been detained,” the report said.

We effed up...sorry about destroying your psyche and that whole strip you naked, near freeze you to death, stringing you up in painful positions for days while non-stop blasting heavy metal music depriving you of sleep for days on end, beating you, the regular anal violations, locking you up in that coffin for a couple of weeks and kidnapping and "interrogating" your family members to try and get you to talk...oh yah...and drowning you on a regular basis...it turns out your innocent and we made a mistake...very embarrassing...so we are going to keep you here!

edit on 11-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The limit of my rage: the T&C's on ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

BECAUSE I WAS THERE...what about that do you not get. I was DOING interrogations AT GTMO....

Jaden

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There are no links I WAS THE ONE giving them to them...

Jaden

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
if u seek faster than light travel... you need to know 2 things.... point of where u start going faster and point 2... the point of slowdown.... we cant prove this if no one can accept we CAN go faster.... so if u look at the 2 points... and remember space is big... so you better be darn sure where too look exactly.... maybe they slowdown... juuusst behind a planet.. closeby..

annyways the sun earth direct line is the shortest measurable... think about it... all the rest is... reflected light...
only direct sunlight is direct... so if u took this distance one way.... when the planets where most close possible... u get the ONE thrue distance... measurable in space..... if u look from the sun too us.... u see a moon... i would tell any one if i found goldlike materials there let me be clear.... id get shot probably... annyways... the moon DOES reflect kinda hard...
what if you look too the earth AND the moon at the same time... nice stereo image from far?

oke we cintinue... space... imcro fine material... air is thicker right? oke so why BIGGER engines...
we need microengines that work in micro space guys...
i know what einstein was looking for i swear i have found his unifying idea but
oke micro engines... built on micro scale... too work in fine grained.. material makes sense?

oke now make a pico lung function.... build in a pico scale.... too work in amaterial of..... teh scale above....
like a paint... know u have lungs in paint.. maybe theres room because pico is very small..
maybe theres room for a microphone that collects... space pressure waves (Sun is wayyyy hotter so pressure guys...).... free energy?

if u put that energy in a pico wire too a micro amplifier... that amplifies it intoo a mini speaker... or what ever... we cant hear this sound beacause very very high frequency.. so let the mic ring effect take place and build it up in a loop until you decide you need it... and get it from that small dimension.... oke lemme see... a micro microphones i call them lol

a microphone in space detects pressure waves... just very small ones.... it very big compared too space...
on earth we could trying a membrane..... on the face of the earth too collect free space wave... make it smaller and take it in space and collect it there... then make it into your suit again my material has enough roon for alot of little micro microphones and lungs... but radiation ah lemme thing.. sunburn is already done... better make it in something shiny then and solid.. this way most lihjt bounces OFF me completely unvisible from most sides.. perfect!

oke einstein thought 1 force G i say G = 2 effects now what we see... one is the hot pressure from the sun.....
this force pushes us on a string....a the ball we are in is not half like einstein said.. its a full ball... if the sun had bburnt more hor we would move up in space above its equator.. unless the string snaps.. then we flight of in space new regions to the attraction of a new sun i hope some day... annyways the other is a falling we do..... this had to do with weight or mass remember? i say force G1 PLUS force G2 makes one G effect we see... where was i... i have had alot of strange realisations last days ive never wrote before.. but now ive seem too have wrote a book the last 7 days lol.. very strange intense thinking ive done lately... my name is dennis i do not hide annything. im so full in my head im so sorry some thigs seem strange ive wrote so much in dutch offcourse aswell... everybody saw me change,,,, my family and friend... ive tried contacting our government and patent office... all news papers... in the netherlands... but no response yet for 2 days.. seems a little quit for me.. if told the papers... i might be intrested in a subscription.. ps.... ive got this article.. kinda way.. too see
the patentoffice said they would callme 4 days ago i want too FORCE some one too look at my ideas... no body lisn or reads for real... so thats where the idea was comming from i can either patent the system or rebrand all my ideas too silly names 1 by one... get it? so if that dont work i am starting my own party in the netherlands i swaer... i only need 3 siomple steps and i need no members acoording to our law.. have u ever looked up yourself HOW exactly u could start a new party? i did... i might come across strange.. thats honesty... u dont see it much.... ahwell.... i must seem to be telling u something youve never thought off right? thats why its so strange... im so sure.... cos i tell the truth... u dont lie to yourselves do you?
think logically.. oh cancer... what is it? alot of waves iside a ball bouncing.. bouncing.. getting hotter thrue friction maybe?
we are in a micro wave... the answer if you consider it still is not a problem u get the power from the smaller dimension WHERE u need it LOCALLY... conversion where neede... TV is radiation in your FACE... woman and breast cancer... they cook... right ? thats why they get it in the breast more... its comming up... oke theres more... lots more but u start too see my point.... if they give you two options.. like partys.... u pick the best one good for you.. if i say option one is 5% more and otion 2 is 15 procent more taxess BUT we could just go for 5% ok guys? ahh bummer lets go with 5 then... but u already fell in the trap of 2... choices.. THEY know this... we can have free energy as i described in a suit fly too our work.. oh wait why? ah well u can replicate food if you knowthe roadrunner maps on pico scale so free food with you...
u get air from the lung or micro lungs if u need further... but dont forget your sunglasses.. so power energy mvement... air... food... what else can i help you with? its all free from me to you man believe... and think big.. bigger even.. no little bigger now u get the picture.... if you decide something is not possible.. u have halved your truth... and alot u will never discover... first we do things monkys do... monky see monky do... THEN we STUDY them beacause they are so intresting?

one small step for me... still along way for the rest.... u need some more explanations for free? ill be here all night probably... a magnetism i can explain real quick 4 real... u rub a material.. right u create heat... like friction ok.... ur pants are getting warm.. the metal is nice and kool.. i kow what i would do.. but its pressure that does this and metal is kewl... now if u think 1 end with more particle density u know wich one the flow goes too

magnetism in space not visible its invisible cos NO light radiation there... no real material too bounce light off its a pressure wave..... so.... levitation... of a frog.... go bigger... piramid big.. THEY KNEW all knowdledge comes from the past but nobody can no so much at the same time.. i saw it all in one big picture... in our atmosphere... we can SEE light... its comes in from space very fast and air is thick... so friction.... heat rises... theres a temp it will really burn now it
rains newr particles in a sphere from the origin it loses masss gets smaller and smaller untilll unvisible again.. OR bounces off REAL matter create a reflection... i could go on.. i hope i havnt offended any one i mean well... ive been a truth seeker like you guys.. for yeaarsss ive looked up so many wiki articles sumeria the greek... bible.... ive seen alot my mom sais i had a photograpic memory since i was little so... now you see too

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm reminded of all these republicans saying it was Anti-American to question a president in a time of war. All these republicans who never batted an eye at the Patriot Act... Never batted an eye at Abu Graib, couldn't care less about bombing innocent people... But then a black democrat becomes president and suddenly healthcare is the worst Fing atrocity on the planet to them.. And out of nowhere they suddenly become constitutional scholars who suddenly believe it's patriotic to question your president.

And now we have all this evidence of lies and torture and awfulness and they go right back to not being bothered by any of it. Why? Because it was a Fing republican president who did it.

They accuse others of being Anti-American while they take a squat on everything America stood for.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ps i work hard full time i do sports 3 times a week sometimes 4 times.. i watch NO tv.. remember the mayas... they looked at the stars and learned.. you see stars on telly mostly... i really looked for myself on wiki how things got done.. when did u last see a wiki? ive been doing it since i was 6 i think.. i cant remember a lie ive told anymore... ive been ridiculed al little ahwell they tried.. but if you think imimsain.. prove to me you are not first.. and show me how... please share this idea its new.... its never been done yet... im not ashamed of myself ive been looking and observing people... i was introvert... since a phew days ive changed my personality.. in extrovert....... much better i think you?
edit on 11-12-2014 by dennisarends because: (no reason given)

dl.dropboxusercontent.com... 28my%20letre%20to%20the%20world%29.txt

ive posted a link with my lettre to the world it has much more but it got removed VERY quickly it seems so here if u got intrested read it please share your thoughts! and think.. logically.. for yourself.. what DO you think? stay skeptic i dare you!

edit on 11-12-2014 by dennisarends because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

There are no links I WAS THE ONE giving them to them...

Jaden

Then shame on you.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

seattletimes.com...
EX-AIR FORCE PSYCHOLOGISTS HELPED ESTABLISH BRUTAL INTERROGATION TACTICS FOR CIA
"From their office in Spokane, two psychologists who once worked with an Air Force survival school there launched an extraordinary covert business that, after the 2001 terror attacks, offered one-stop shopping for a CIA wanting to use harsh interrogation tactics.

"James Mitchell and John Bruce Jessen provided the CIA a list of tactics that ranged from facial slaps to waterboarding, deployed them against some terror suspects, and assessed the effectiveness of the efforts, according to a U.S. Senate report released this week that identified the two contractors under pseudonym.

"The CIA paid a total $81 million to the company formed by the two men before their contract was ended in 2009. At one point, in 2008, 85 percent of personnel in the CIA’s main unit for detention and interrogation were outside contractors, and most were employed through Mitchell and Jessen."

(Making millions off of Sadism! What have we become?)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There were instances early on where people wanted to get rid of neighbors who were just goat herders or what ever and they had a beef with them or wanted their grazing land etc... They would turn them in for the offered rewards.

They were rarely held for very long.

Camp xray was only up while the more permanent facilities were being built. It was only being used for a very short period of time, but it's ALL the media ever portrays of GTMO even though they HAVE had access to the newer facilities.

A more traditional prison type of detention facility was up and in use by 2005, actually earlier than that, but I can personally confirm that it was in use by 2005.

There were a couple of different areas with the JTF that were used as detention facilities. I can't give any details on that though.

To show how screwed up the media portrayal of GTMO was here's a true story.

The media reported that we had flushed the Koran down the toilet to direspect the detainees in the hopes of getting them to talk. Many of you might remember that.

What it ACTUALLY was was this.

In one area that the detainees were held, they had steel cells and in the center of the cell were toilet seat shaped holes.

The detainees would request english transaltion copies of the Koran which they do NOT consider the Koran and we would give them to them.

They would then rip out the pages of the English translation and shove them into the hole so that they could back up their # piss and cum and spit and then would throw it at the guards as they would walk by.

The guards would then go in and use sticks to shove the bio cocktail down into the hole and they would run to their lawyers and tell them we flushed the Koran down the toilet and then the lawyers would run to the media and the media would portray it the way they did.

Don't bring your media and leftist bull# spout offs here because it's all bull#. The US treats others so good it's ridiculous.

Those of us in the JTF would be allowed to schedule doctor and dentist visits with the doctors that we provided for the detainees when they weren't working on the detainees because they were so much better than our medical personnel.

Jaden

edit on 11-12-2014 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join