It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feast Forgotten

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
a reply to: Akragon

Yup. If you believe Hell is fake, there is no sense of responsibility and accountability, so you can do whatever you want.

Just a small afterthought. If there is no Hell (or Hades), then what did Yehoshua do, where did He go after He died? If you say 'nowhere', then he did not defeat death, and there is no salvation. What are you with? Nothing!

When Yahoshua died he was IN Hades (the realm of death) and was dead just like everyone else that has died and is STILL dead.However Yahoshua resurrected from the realm of death(an no one else has) because resurrection to LIFE (spirit) is defeating death. Salavation/deliverence is being resurrected from Hades the realm of death and imperception).Yahoshua's name (nature and character) means Yahweh (the creator God) IS salvation/deliverance.

The Good News(not the bad news as you are preaching) is ALL of mankind (and creation) WILL be delivered from Hades and resurrected to LIFE.The creator God is 100% “responsible” for that act.A person is “accountable” for what they do (and believe) because they “act” on what they believe.

All those that believe the creator God is going to torture billions of people for an infinite amount of time in the punishment of hell are ACCOUNTABLE for what they believe because that belief will color EVERYTHING they do in action.They will know what “hell” is really like because THEY created it in their religious carnal mind(satan).They have judged now they will receive the judgement just as they have judged.

Fortunately for them their “belief” is 100% wrong but their mind will convince then otherwise.The only thing that will deliver them is to “die” again(2nd death) in the lake of fire where their religious carnal mind(imperception) will be destroyed…thank the creator God that IS the Good News.….

edit on 10-12-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

So every person will go to heaven, even if they raped babies, decapitated women, or killed 12 million people? Again something that goes against scripture.
edit on 10-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sometimes I wonder about you... You seem to be very anti Christianity, yet there is still a hint of it in your posts...

You seem to believe there is only one chance... one attempt and if you fail at it, off to destruction...

the second death from revelation was not the words of Jesus... that was john...

And WE have many opportunities to achieve what we are sent here to learn...

Religion wants people to believe there is only one chance... and of course THEY have the keys to that success

So you better listen to the leaders of religion... That way they can pull you down with them

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sounds to me that you are not religious in any shape or form...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Sounds to me that you are not religious in any shape or form...

Spiritual... not religious...

Religion only holds you to the bubble they choose for you...

that just shows what assumption has to offer though

I have plenty of time for rational discussion... but none for those trapped by religion...

its pointless to talk about these things with people who already have their mind made up

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I have plenty of time for rational discussion... but none for those trapped by religion...

its pointless to talk about these things with people who already have their mind made up

When why are you even taking part in this thread???

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

You replied to me... I already said my piece to you..

and you have no authority over me, here or any place else... and bolding your texts does not add to your lack of authority...

You said you will pray for me.... Since that is nothing less then a pathetic attempt to dismiss what i have to say...

GET TO IT... and stop replying to me

I will post where I will brother...

deal with it

When why are you even taking part in this thread???

Originally it was to correct you on an error...

Since then it has been because you replied to me... as I've stated...

Unlike some people I do not like to ignore people when they speak to me... IF someone replies to me, 99% of the time they will eventually get a reply back... unless I find it to be pointless talking to that person... in which case I would not have posted to begin with

There are only a few people on this forum that I will not respond to, only because I've dealt with them on many occasions and they do nothing but attack me or are simply rude and or ignorant, or are incapable of intelligent conversation without getting personal

You are not one of them... as of Yet

I hope you will never be one of them either, but who knows

edit on 10-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Sometimes I wonder about you... You seem to be very anti Christianity, yet there is still a hint of it in your posts...

I am not anti Christianity I am for the truth and Christianity is false.

You seem to believe there is only one chance... one attempt and if you fail at it, off to destruction...
the second death from revelation was not the words of Jesus... that was john...

You are projecting your Belief System religion and Christianity on me.I’ve never said anything like you have proposed “I believe”.I have said in multiple posts that ALL of mankind will be delivered from Hades(The realm of death and imperception).I have never said anything about “attempts’ that is your projection of your beliefs of your Belief System.

John was given a vision of the lake of fire in his “dream”of the unveiling of Yahoshua..the salvation of the creator God….Everyone will enter in the kingdom of the creator God through the 2nd death.The lake of fire is a metaphor for the destruction of a persons false belief System religion..their religious carnal mind (satan).It is impossible to “perceive”(know) the creator God unless the religious carnal mind is annihilated.

The creator God showed John in his dream the culmination of what he was already experiencing(and stated in the 2nd verse as what will soon come to past).John was one of the “few are chosen” to be “crucified”(the lake of fire) while he was still alive in the flesh.That’s why Yahoshua told the disciples ONLY …greater miracles will you do.He wasn’t speaking of any one else(especially Christians).

The many are called (all of humanity) will be resurrected from the realm of death then enter the lake of fire to destroy their religious carnal mind(imperception of satan) completely.It is a metaphor of what is “beyond” (meta) knowing.The book of the unveiling of Yahoshua is all written in metaphor.The lake of fire is not HELL and I’ve never said it is.You are just projecting the remnants of your false Christian belief on me.

And WE have many opportunities to achieve what we are sent here to learn...
…………….

“We” do not have “many” opportunities to learn what we are “sent” here for because there is NOTHING to learn.That is all your Belief System religion which has no basis in truth.The physical real is the valley of the shadows of death and life.All life here ALWAYS ends in death.That is the most known fact there is.

Your “religion” believes there is life in this death which is a complete contradiction.The fact is You WILL live then you will die and you WILL be dead.Billions of people are the evidence.”This” life in the physical realm of the valley of the shadow of death is more like a conception.After you are fully formed to “receive” Life you will be delivered (resurrected) into Life (the kingdom of the creator God…spirit) THROUGH the lake of fire… not death again and again and again never learning any truth and certainly not “knowing” truth.

Nicodemus foolishly stated the same thing you believe to Yahoshua (reincarnated born again through a physical mother) and Yahoshua told him how it really worked…and Nicodemus still didn’t understand because of his religion.

Religion wants people to believe there is only one chance... and of course THEY have the keys to that success
So you better listen to the leaders of religion... That way they can pull you down with them

Yes…. your “religion has done just that to you.You have extrapolated “your beliefs” from the “great religions” (reincarnation from mysticism, Jesus of Christianity etc etc) … they are not your own …. you “bow” to the same “God” of religion.The religious carnal mind is it’s own worse enemy because it blinds itself and can only “believe’ its own Belief System”(BS) religion.

I have written many times on this yet you extrapolated only what you “believe” I said which is diametrically opposed to what I have written here hundreds of times.That is blindness.I don’t wonder about you at all.I see very clearly what you do.

edit on 10-12-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I see what you do...(in a spooky accusatory voice)

You do eh... Interesting lol

just so you know, I have no "religion"

Believe whatever floats your boat though... T'was just an observation

edit on 10-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I see what you do...(in a spooky accusatory voice)

You do eh... Interesting lol

just so you know, I have no "religion"

Believe whatever floats your boat though... T'was just an observation

It is very easy to see through your transparent trademark passive aggressive snide cutesy closing remarks which makes it impossible to carry a serious conversation with you and is the sure mark of your BS religion of Akragonism.

If you want to be taken seriously act like an adult not like an adolescent internet troll out for a evening stroll to extol your supremacy of nothing .You’ve not been on the planet long enough to garner any truthful wisdom and you demonstrate your lack of maturity every time you post.

I am positive you do not believe any of what I’ve wrote of you and it is “spooky and accusatory” to you though many know it as a fact.Please do not respond to me again until you know how to treat people with HONEST respect instead of this foolish game you insist on playing.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Tis a game, because life in general is nothing more then a game...

And though you may be "positive" that I don't believe anything you have written, if I disagreed with it I would have stated my disagreement... for the most part I don't have any serious issues with what you wrote, its a theory... nothing more, but unlike you, I would not call it fact... I am not that naïve...

you seem to think what you post is different, but it is in actuality no different... bits and pieces of different belief systems... nothing new... so don't hold yourself up so high

IF you don't like the way I post.... don't read what I post, in fact ignore me entirely... make yourself happy...

Because lets face it... from what I see in your posts... you seem to be a very unhappy person...

generally pissed off I would say... but that is just an assumption from a childish internet troll...

right?

Anyways... IF you wanna be like that... fine be pissy... I'll leave you alone and you do the same with me...

Sound good cupcake?

thought so...

edit on 11-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So, no further contrebution to the topic at hand?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thanks for this thread, I also think that celebrating the Feasts is true to what Christ wanted for us. So far I've only integrated The Feast of Booths into my yearly routine, I consider it the Christian Thanksgiving. Spirit filled thanks to God in Christ's name of course. My sukkah is not all natural material yet but I hope my intentions make it okay. Next year I'll start building it early with the proper materials. I live alone and am feeling a bit of my age, I'm also not that good with tools and building, so lol, better start early.

I don't attend church but I do listen to the Messianic Christian Rabbi Jonathan Cahn. He wrote "The Harbinger" which I consider spirit filled.

Could you start threads on how to celebrate all the feasts?

Thanks,

STM

edit on 11-12-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

It gives me great pleasure to hear that other people are also trying to restore the Feasts.

I will start a thread on that soon, I would just like to make sure I have all the correct facts. I do not what to get things wrong on that topic.

May I ask, how did you come to start keeping the Feast of Booths?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Lots of people want to celebrate them but do not know how. Everytime my booth goes up in my garden friends and family stop by to enjoy it also. This year I am reading up on the Festival of Hanukah which starts December 16th this year and it is kinda confusing with when to light each candle and the prayer that goes with it. But I'm sure once I get it it will be amazing.

Here's my odd christian background, but however odd it lead me always to God, so as unorthodox as it was, the outcome is the gospel is always with me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again and looking forward to festival threads,

STM

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Amazing story. I am still trying to find the courage to place my story on ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Only post your testimony, your lessons, you experiences when you are comfortable with it imho. And when you do please u2u me so I won't miss it. Btw, this is my 3rd reply to your post, ATS went down for awhile and my more detailed posts went with it as did everyone else's. Be sure and copy your posts before pressing reply for awhile.

My Best,

STM

edit on 11-12-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Thank you for the advise.

Maybe I can send parts of my testimony to you through u2u, and then you can tell me what parts I should place on a public thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

U2u me anytime, I would love to read your testimony. And lol, I am no judge on what should or should not be posted, if I were you I would go with my heart on what to share. Do watch out for the guru effect though. I'm not posting on that thread much anymore due to all the behind the scenes u2us asking for miracles, money or life changing advice. My intent when I shared my experiences/lessons was to show what worked for me and I was hopeful people would give it a go for themselves. Some did, many did not, so take care, it's a heavy responsibility.

Sorry it took so long to respond, the DDos attack lasted for quite a while,

STM

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thanks, and no problem at all. I am looking forward to share my story with you. And I did not forget about the 'Feasts Explained' threads I promised, it is just taking longer than I thought it would to write it up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join