It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Human Sovereignty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is actually a document called the Declaration of Human Sovereignty:

The Declaration of Human Sovereignty
Regarding Contact with Extraterrestrial Nations and Forces

We, the People of Earth, extend greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe. We acknowledge our common heritage before the Creator of all the Universe, both visible and invisible. We declare the planet Earth as humanity’s Planet of Genesis, our Homeworld, and our sacred inheritance. We pledge henceforth to sustain and preserve the Earth for all generations to come. We call upon all humanity to treat all races everywhere with wisdom and justice, here on Earth and throughout the Universe.

Okay, so naturally many people may find issue with this first part about the Creator of all the Universe, both visible and invisible, but consider it in terms of acknowledging a common ultimate Source - more recognizing a potential kinship rather than pushing any particular religious theology.

It makes for a compelling read! The full document may be accessed at www.humansovereignty.org..., and is available in multiple languages.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would think that is now 'null and void' considering we are not behaving in a manner that will sustain Earth's population for generations to come.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Who wrote it? And how many countries are signatory to it?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

The right of planetary sanctity. As our Planet of Genesis, the Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

We, the People of Earth, consider it our rightful responsibility to assert and defend these fundamental rights, and to give and receive aid consistent with these rights. In the case of any dispute with extraterrestrial forces, the burden of proof of innocence shall fall on those who are not native to Earth.

Do you think our future galactic overlords will give a snip when we are like a dog that can't bite? Any species that could travel the expanse of space to this area of the universe would be so much more technologically advanced than us it would be ridiculous.

Imagine taking a present day navy and pitting it against WW2 navy. Except it would be much worse.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

We declare the planet Earth as humanity’s Planet of Genesis, our Homeworld, and our sacred inheritance.

It`s mighty bold of us to be making a statement like that considering how little we actually know about the history of the planet and our own history.

planet earth is our sacred inheritance? unless someone else was here before us and has already claimed the planet as their sacred inheritance.

"I claim this land in the name of the King!"
" what? there are already people living here? "
"no problem we`ll just kill them and take the land after all it is our destiny to own this land"

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No it isn't. The elite at the top are 100% responsible and have deliberately ruined earth because they're evil.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: InTheLight

No it isn't. The elite at the top are 100% responsible and have deliberately ruined earth because they're evil.

Yes it still is 'null and void' because the terms are not being met, notwithstanding who is running the show.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Everyone is sovereign by existing and being a living soul. They already are free and sovereign, they don't have to declare it and it is massive crimes that have consequence to ever try to harm another soul.

There are no terms, that simply IS.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

private ownership of an organization has always been the bane of our existance. When a man is in charge of slaves, i mean employees. He hordes the riches. Such men usually cannot be empeached, were not voted into their positions. And Govern themselves from the top of the pyramid.

Sure people can be black-mailed ect. But the general idea here is that the vast majority of these people have lost sight of what an organization is supposed to be used for.

Now it's just used for self interest and personal gain.

Things that revolve around the lives of people need to be under the control of the people, not the control of select people who put themselves in a semi-monarch position.

Not sure if all the Elite had this in mind. But they are a lot of them are afraid of losing control. So then some of the conspiracy stuff does happen. Some of them are congregating. Are all the Elite in on it together. Not really.

It's that whole competitive, Greed motivation that really pits a lot of them out at each other. Usually its the ones printing money who don't have to worry about internal affairs as so much so maintaining that their currency is the most used one well reaping the most in interest.

That's pretty much what the world is, and until people wake up and realize we live on a planet and need to prepare for anything. Even an alien invasion if such an occurance happened we wouldn't even be ready for it.
A couple concrete cities underground theground isn't going to do us any good. But aliens are here so lets see how all this pans out.

I don't think they will get left out eitherway lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If it as some believe that we are the result of an ET experiment then by our own standards we would be viewed as nothing more than lab mice and their property to do with as they wish.

Maybe we were created for a purpose. Seeing as how we are inherently aggressive my money is on us being a reserve army they could scoop up as disposable soldiers in event of a galactic war.

Haha I watch too much sci fi.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, consider all money banks and realtors to be treason, and slavery. However, people still need their own space, privacy and homes. But they should be managing joint assets together and providing this for all. Everyone needs to be a part of managing earth.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

or maybe we they created us for entertainment,they come here to be entertained like how we go to an amusement park?

" hey zeta watch this I`m going to use mind control to make the president issue an executive order legalizing all the illegal immigrants in that country!"

"no! belzarc don`t do that!"

"why not? it will be funny to watch how the huminoids react"

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I like this Declaration....when I have time I will print it out and recopy it in calligraphy to frame and hang on my wall.

The only problem with this Declaration, is that there will always be various renegades who don't give two flips. I deal with some of those little fartknockers almost every damn day offline. It's a screaming headache sometimes. They really can be obnoxious little twerps.

Some of the 'new kids" are still slinking around, acting like part of the Galactic Collective, but still up to no good with their cell phones and covert operations. Just walking to the corner store this morning for some juice I picked up on some of those kids at "work". Tell ya what, being targeted for potential slave trade operations because of my gender and alliance isn't funny.

So, yeah. Ugh. It's gonna be one of THOSE days.

For you Humanoids who think I'm full of it and just making this up as a joke....the reason the "Elites" come off as totalitarian jerks a lot of the time is because they are dealing with so much b.s. when it comes to regulating interplanetary tourism, trade, commerce and yes - aspects of the "Prison Planet" everyone knows about.

Until every sentient being on this planet is completely on board with the Program of Peaceful and Noninvasive Interaction, it's gotta be done. Hard part about that is, a lot of the younger gens have these little "god complexes" and run around violating the civil right and liberties of others as if this world were nothing more than a game for their own amusement.

Such interference can upset the delicate balance of the Local Eco-sphere.

I'm not proud of what has to be done sometimes - but sometimes, it has to be done.

edit on 12/9/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting clarity

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I imagine if anything, we're more of a zoo.

Come look at the weird creatures on this strange blue rock! They breathe OXYGEN, and are primarily made of CARBON. How bizzare! They can't even survive outside of their little blue rock. They're so fragile.

And these humans are especially odd! They're intelligent, like us, but can't explore their own surroundings because their bodies are so fragile.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If the E.T i encountered created us. Then we are a colony of pre-blackmatter beings. Our species creates a copy suited to the planet we are colonizing, Since the trans-mutated energy being cannot reproduce the same way fleshies can.

And since we would be cultivating a species that relies heavily on what we would define as *Spirit* based abilities. Since they are not technically solid mass and we humans are flesh and blood.

Our emotions are heightened because the end product is a ultra-emotional being that channels emotion to draw upon weaknesses and inner strength as well as communicate.

we live our lives learning consequences but because of our origins we advance in sciences very quickly. Since our origins come from a species that would hypothetically master particle physics it's only likely the prodigy would be as well.

As being mortal we learn what would of been difficult to understand had we been born in such an energy state.

So such beings can only be created by a being who was once breath and biological, as creating without the experience would generate minor or primitive emotions being incapable of understanding suffering and cruelty. Some things out there probably exist. But it wouldn't need to create humans or rely on humans at all if such a thing existed with all those energy abilities. So the only reason why something like that would hang around is if A) They made us and intend that us become like them
B) i would say studying life, but they have been here since recorded history. I actually can't think of any other reason why they would be here. Unless you want to assume they are here for pure enjoyment, It's a long time to hang around this galaxy. The first assumption has more incentive.
c) Something like that would have enough technology plus battle experience to protect Earth for as long enough as it has been. (No major alien invasions as or yet). Everyone floating out there is lookin for their slice of pie. And something like that would scare off lots of unwanted guests allowing us to grow and progress.

However if all this is true it does not mean we are 100% safe. Other species would be interested in such a project happening here and would seek to either exploit or destroy the establishment. Likewise, we also face our own self-destruction.

We become less than what was intended then the whole project will become a waste of time and resources. Humanity has to exist and thrive on Earth in order for earthlings to becoming like them. If we don't exist or thrive then we cannot be. And therefore do not exist, not like them and not here lol.

In our own quest for immortality we may rush things ahead of time and become something undesirable. No different than the pirates that scour space. We very well may be made for a purpose. And the aggressive nature and warlike mindset we contain is because of the trauma we humans collectively have experienced. As well as our origins being a scientifically war driven species that colonizes intergalactic.

If all this is how it appears then there would be transformed humans here that would have survived from the last time civilization was in the transcendence age. So some might be alien some might be super-terrestrials born on Earth.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We could have started with an apology and begged for forgiveness for our disgusting behavior towards every living thing on this planet before we go extending greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
We could have started with an apology and begged for forgiveness for our disgusting behavior towards every living thing on this planet before we go extending greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe.

Yes, this!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The first paragraph says it all...rather, says too much.
It is like saying, "Don't mess with me mister robber/malevolent ET being, I'm SACRED! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!
ME, ME, ME, I'M A SACRED ENTITY! "HERE ARE MY RULES FOR YOU TO ABIDE BY!"

All too typically of an old human perspective of being the Master of the Universe.

Personally, I think the ETs of the UFOs are trying to understand us and to help us with annihilation as a last resort. Religious connotations aside, is it so wrong for humanity to say, "Help us, please, we are lost on our path to consciousness.

Show us the way."

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
if it isn't signed by all the representing members of the UN, then its not serious. my two cents.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well you know that declaration may be seen as an act of aggression on our part. Afterall some of them may die from laughter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join