It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct. 1st, 2015: Computer Predicted 'Mad Max Event'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
October 2015 Is More Famous As:_____________

in the Back to the Future Movies

McFly let's us know that the Cubs are the World Champions of Major League Baseball in 2015
so that Mad Max thing might spring forth from the melee of celebrations of the Cubs championship

see:
nesn.com...

[there's a 22 second video clip on the page]

...Sure, there are holes. For this to really be true, the World Series will need to become a best-of-nine series, and either the Miami Marlins or Cubs have to change leagues in the next few months.

............Also: Good luck getting the Cubs at 100-1 to win the World Series. Bovada.lv now lists the Cubs as 14-1 favorites to win the 2015 crown.

BUMP

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

There is one that has been panning out which has made him very unpopular recently and that is his prediction on Gold. He has stated many times that Gold will form a bottom next year and we have a ways to drop still. His argument is that Gold has no historic correlation to oil, inflation or anything else people claim. The only correlation is has is to confidence in government.

He has some immediate predictions worth watching. One is that although there will be widespread warnings of a US share market crash, it will do the opposite and continue to break into new highs. Another is that there will be no hyperinflation in the US dollar any time soon.

I've found his predictions difficult to verify until some time after the fact. Unlike his 1987 prediction, most of them identify a trigger event that isn't immediately apparent until some time later. What happened in Greece (with "bail ins") is a good example. It happened on the day he predicted, and spells the end of the Euro, but obviously this hasn't come to pass yet, because it's a process.

Oh, and I forgot, he predicted the collapse of the USSR, the rise of China, and is predicting an unexpected rise of a third political party in the US 2016 elections. He also maintains that Scotland will split from Britain in 2016, along with a number of other nation states around the world.
edit on 11-12-2014 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
this prediction has come to fruition...
behold:
MAD MAX : FURY ROAD
with tom hardy and charlize theron... this will be a great remake... im gona love this.
thank you for the heads up.
www.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Economic Collapse a Mathematical Certainty – Top 5 Places Where Not To Be":
investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is all starting to unravel this week.
Just as predicted.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be fun.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
why am i only hearing about this now? no way there's enough time to get my flamethrower guitar rig set up now... am i going to have to be content with ditching my life savings on a vintage leather jacket and stealing my neighbours' XB falcon? unfortunate.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Some economics experts have predicted a world wide recession Q1 or Q2 of 2016. Now many recessions begin in the fall, so this one would be an exception. But precursors are lined up for the 2016 event to happen.

- The second default of Greece on its debt, which I predicted.
- The ballooning debt per capita ratio of many European countries, also US.
- China having problems with its debt, and with US securities it holds.

But, time will tell. This is just one probability of a multi-forked future.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It will be an interest rate increase of about half a point later in 2016 that will be the tipping point. Many mortgages will renew coming from ultra low rates to higher rates. Although the increase will be minor the impact will be major and widespread.

Companies will likely lay off due to increased borrowing costs and since many families rely on dual incomes to support their life styles, higher debt payments and a loss of an income will spell disaster for them.

The collapse will begin in the condo market and spread to higher end properties thereafter. Their is usually no land attached to a condo and the high prices attached to luxury homes will wipe billions from the real estate market. Mid priced properties should be relatively unscathed although prolonged exposure to higher unemployment will take its toll.

Households are overextended with not only mortgage loans, but higher lease payments (no equity)or high loan and credit card balances.

The end result will see stock and real estate prices plunge ushering in true buying opportunities for those of us going to cash. Be aware folks 2008 was just a warm up.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There'll be a catastrophic EQ before the end of the year on the west coast, the cost being hundreds of lives and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. Together with the approaching financial crisis, it will prove to be the economic perfect storm. Then the fun will begin.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
There'll be a catastrophic EQ before the end of the year on the west coast, the cost being hundreds of lives and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. Together with the approaching financial crisis, it will prove to be the economic perfect storm. Then the fun will begin.

Why do you say before the end of the year? Are you looking at the SN scheat approach? If so, consider what's coming for next April and May, I'm expecting it to be worse.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm gonna say this again. Mad Max will not happen. You can look at WW2 against Nazi Germany industry. All oil supplies had been bombed. You would not see any surviving oil supplies when nukes will be thrown all over the place. The Oil Refineries will all be on fire and destroyed. Therefore no oil for your war machine and your cars. If the bombs don't kill you the radiation will. If not radiation then the toxic goo.

You either have people uniting to recreate civilization and clean up the spills or a bunch of looters who will actually do nothing and unable to do any clean up at all.
edit on 4-11-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join