It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct. 1st, 2015: Computer Predicted 'Mad Max Event'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: UnBreakable

Your point is?

Isn't that obvious?

The information you gave on him was not correct. You made it seem like he got locked up for no reason and was denied trial which isn't true.

"My" information came from Infowars. Your came from Wikipedia. They have the same level of credibility.

Lets just agree to disagree on that one and leave it be.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
December 9th, 2014: Slapmonkey predicts computer's prediction is garbage.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't believe in any Computer prediction because the computers cannot predict human emotions and actual future. US had many Nuclear War simulators expecting to win. But, did it even start? Hell no.

Now that the whole war changed from direct conflict to infiltration. Don't expect Nuke missiles flying off.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Master Blaster be comin!

The fear over economic crashes supposes one had something to lose... luckily, with most of my over educated friends working crappy service industry jobs, any Mad Maxian crash will change ... not too much.

But here's to looking fabulous and rocking the dusty leathers...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't think it's an unrealistic prediction. Everything escalades in scales by logarythmic means.

Just look at the prices of new products(and how they're made to last shorter the last 2 decades or so), price of sports players etc.

We actually might be knocking at the roof and might have been doing so for at least 20 years(since ca. 1987).

As for locking him away... Well I understand TPTB for doing that from they're pov. as they do know well themselves when the crashes occur(duh). They just might be annoyed that some average joe might keep his hard earned money through they're own tactics.

Well, as always with time and prediction, we'll just have to wait and hope for the best.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I have followed Armstrong's predictions for years. He has had some general success in the past. They are very imprecise and are rife with generalities. His predictions are based on Nicolai Krondratiev's economic wave theory. he wasn't jailed for not divulging his model. The model is not secret and has been in use since the 1920s. It has been shown to be somewhat accurate over long periods from 20 to 50 years. So regarding predictions regarding October 2015, a miss is as good as mile. As to his being right in the past, remember a broken clock is right twice a day.
edit on 9-12-2014 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

LOL infowars as a source??
Really?
Thats pretty funny even for a conspiracy theorist.
Alex Jones???
Really??

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: accuroman

Really?

Alex Jones???

Really??

I know. Like I've said previously, I don't take it seriously, as I stated Infowars is just as credible as Wikipedia. I said these predictions are fun to follow. None on here have come to fruition. Lighten up, Francis.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Wrong thread.

edit on 9-12-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Finally release from the contract, woohoo! I say we plan ahead by volunteering at the many farms that are weather sustainable and we can feed ourselves and frolic forever.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

Somehow I just don't see a Mad Maxx event happening next year.

If I am wrong somehow, I'm calling dibbs on one of the big V-8's.

Rockatansky 2016!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Reeelax Partners! It's gonna be a windfall, joyous, what a blessing! This is the best news!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I've been following this guy since around 2005 while he was in prison. That whole thing is a rabbit hole fit for its own thread.

Anyway, what he noticed as a teenager was that there are cycles (just like the Krondratiev cycle), except that these cycles have different frequencies and yet all have a frequency that is a multiple of Pi.

So he eventually developed a computer program using an AI language, and fed into it every piece of information he could get hold of going back to the beginning of writing (it's a multi-million dollar effort as you might expect).

This database is used to identify time cycles and back-test these cycles for accuracy.

These cycles interact just like other wave type phenomena, and by studying these interference patterns, they make various predictions.

The 2015.75 event marks a conjunction of some major base cycles in economics, government, war, drought, and other natural events. Economically, it marks the tipping point in confidence from government to private (in other words a loss of confidence in the ability of sovereign nations to control and service debt), politically it marks the end of Marxism and a subsequent power shift from centralised control over the people. Historically this shift triggers tyranny, war, and revolution.

The natural disaster and disease cycles also happen to be converging, which means that if the economic and political transitions are rough, then the likelihood of widespread famine and some form of pandemic of historical significance is high as we approach 2020.

His major caveat has always been that the outcome rests in the hands of those in power now. They have the ability to determine exactly how rough this transition will be. He typically adds that human nature does not change, and the historical evidence points to the most likely outcome of those in power is to hold on to it regardless of what happens to the rest of us. This is why he maintains that the mad max scenario is possible. Over the last 3 years he has gone so far as to say that it actually looking more likely. However, even in a mad max event, he has stated many times that it won't be the end, but simply part of the cycle of renewal. The good news is that things start to look up after 2045 or something like that.

Hey, isn't that when the transhumanist movement is predicting the singularity? ;-)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderGetty

Thanks for the concise summation and explanation, UG. So, as long a time as you've been following him, has any of his 'predictions' pan out? As you explain it, his model sounds very similar to Terence McKenna's timewave zero theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Last month Armstrong warned that, while unlikely, whatever is coming will be so significant that a Mad Max Event Is Possible, so the Fall of 2015 won’t just be your average stock market crash".

That's why I personally feel that everyone's health, and knowledge is a far greater asset to have than a bunch of worthless numbers, on a bank statement, or stock portfolio.

If the SHTF, than people can lose those things, but they can't loose knowledge, and skills they have acquired.

Empowering ourselves is key.

Peace,

RT

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
though I would LOVE a scenario like this, I hate big disappointments
and Ive not seen any prediction become validated. And as stated a few times
already.. Infowars?
But, one can hope for such a brand new start to the new America..

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anything with a prediction in October has me interested, because that's the month I think it will hit,
I just have no idea what year.
edit on 10-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm a senior solution's developer and have experience with government-economic scenarios (btw if anyone can help me here...). In my professional opinion, formulating algorithms to predict economic disasters is VERY realistic and possible.

The 2008 financial crisis wasn't fixed. It was paved over and the problem was literally compounded.
The USD will hyperinflate in 2015. In other words, it'll collapse, and no amount of printing will save it like before. Why do you think there is a huge rush by China, Russia, virtually every private bank in the world, the Fed, Soros, dozens of other nations and billionaires, etc. to hoard gold while artificially keeping its value low (thus confidence in USD up)? I'm sure many of you have at least been exposed to, "we'll buy your gold!" commercials that have sprang up. You realize it'll be $40k/ounce once the USD is affixed to it? Hopefully this guy's program is right tho and it'll happen in October. That'll give me plenty of time to buy hard assets, energy stocks, and gold futures contracts before then

At that point welcome to Hell. Mad Max is exactly what you're going to experience. FEMA camps, militarized police, the whole 9 yards.
Then welcome to the NWO after Big Brother comes to "save" the day with a new global currency controlled by private banks.

The sad thing is...humanity could have been so beautiful. We really had the latent potential. But deeper into enslavement is all that lies in our future.

Problem - reaction - solution. As always.
edit on 12/11/2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: accuroman
Really?
Alex Jones???
Really??

Only a simpleton would entirely dismiss content because of the source.

Next you should go drink a smoothie made from what's under your sink.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

I agree with your assessment that the 2008 crash isn't fixed. We can't keep printing money. Will it crash again next October? I see another crash looming, but don't know when.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join