It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Craziness...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Now progress the experiment with no sufficant added, and lets say a powder like chalk dust.
Which has what density in comparison to water? What happens when you have a large enough mass for gravitational effects to take precedence over centripetal forces?

The bubble would be spherical, not cylindrical.

Why?

edit on 12/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So the earth is hollow, but the volcanoes erupt outwards, and the earth's hollow crust is so thick it can support billions of tons of water, and mountains, and air pressure.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PhagePhage, In deep space, meaning outside of the influences of a Sun or solar system, there is no gravity. Gravity is the exception to the rule. And before our sun and solar system took shape, there was nothing here, no gravity.

In no gravity condition, the natural shape of a liquid, or anything capable of capillary attraction, is a sphere. Even in the water experiment the little bubbles are actually little sphere's. Allow them to come together and they would be a bigger sphere, bubble.

I am still pondering the "how" planets and the sun were "Created". A solar system is not separate from our universe. Its as if Our Universe is a Soup that contains all the ingredient being rotated in a gigantic pot. The ingredients are not separate from the soup, but integral to it. All part of one, and one part of all.

There are really only two possibilities when considering the genesis of the Sun and planets. Actually, 3, but I don't give a "Sun and Planet" factory much possibility lol lol

In one scenario the Sun spits out molten planets that are then locked into a invisible orbit around the Sun. The other is that, the Sun and Planets become "Self Evident". In other words, and for lack of a better wording, Inspire in place. This latter process is probably the most difficult one to comprehend because even the most intelligent person can not process information that is not available, to consider. Its not a failure of the human mind, its a lack of observation and information. No one was around to document the event. And for that matter, all of the Universe may have "Self Inspired".

We are only now openly playing with the concept of "Teleportation". The latest I have read is we have successfully teleported something 15km. But just like Lightning and atomic energy, we didn't invent it, we just stumbled a cross it, and figured it out. Matter, material, must come from somewhere, and some time. What would it look like to whiteness something materializing before your eyes? "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
Could it not appear, as a flash of intensely bright light?

And if Inspired in place how was it that it was hot enough to turn stone and rock molten without the heat of the Sun? Well, we know that if we apply pressure to something, it gets hot. More pressure, more heat. Teleport a planets worth of rock through a portal 1 foot (or in line with those who believe in a central sun, a few miles in diameter) in diameter and see if it comes out (materialize) white hot, and molten. And once outside, because of capillary attraction, begins to take the spherical shape. All the materials required squeezed through at one time.

Then, came gravity...... What ever gravity really is...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
gravity makes sense.

and if it wernt for gravity nothing would exist as we know it.

stars wouldnt exist, space would just, well just be a soup of hydrogen.
edit on b31311156 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
So the earth is hollow, but the volcanoes erupt outwards, and the earth's hollow crust is so thick it can support billions of tons of water, and mountains, and air pressure.
First, it is only a assumption that the earth is filled with molten lava. It is only a assumption that the earth has an iron core. Most of the Scientists that created these assumptions had good intentions as they based these assumptions on what they believed was solid evidence. Their collective scientific sin was that they forgot, all of it, was based on assumptions.

When I was in school, many many moons ago, I was taught “When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.” So when one creates assumptions, one must be very careful in remembering what it is. They can be very useful tools, when used correctly.

Someone once saw lava coming out of the ground, and assumed the earth must be full of it. I like the analogy of a pimple. This white stuff erupting from the skin of your face. Well, your head must be full of this white stuff, right? Well, the difference is that we know exactly what is inside everyone's head, through surgeries, ex-rays, and eye witness accounts. Its fact, everyone's head is not filled with white gooey stuff. Pimples are localized, small events. And this may also be true of Volcanoes and lava, small, localized events.

The pressures you mentioned are quite a bit to endure, and I would say that its that pressure you sight is at the core of volcanic activity. Its the planets way of venting too much pressure in one place, at one time. It may also be quite possible that with some volcanoes there is a interaction chemically that cause the heat and pressure while others, like the ones at the bottom of the ocean are caused by excessive pressure alone.

If, the planet is hollow, there is nothing to say that volcanoes do not happen on the inner surface as well. But, one way or another, I can say with confidence, its all based on Assumptions

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join