It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the UK rapeing a 9 year old gets you 3 years Prison and 5 years probation...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

from the BBC article

But he said the legal problems surrounding the IPP sentence meant he had no choice but to quash the term.

I wonder how th DPP effed up. What a sad world that this animal is free

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

With so many politicians being involved is sex crimes with kids to be used as blackmail if they fall out of line they will make sure that the punshment never fits the crime.

Stoping parents taking a camera in to schools is stupid and has nothing to do with sex and all to do with covering up a poor school system thant needs to hide cunks of buildings falling to bits.

The law is far too twited

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: CJCrawley

The law is the law.

There'd be just as many civil rights groups up in arms, and rightfully so IMO, if a judge, ANY judge not just the one in this story, decided to unilaterally ignore or apply the law as they saw fit.

Judges have to follow the prescribed law, this isn't the wild West where any arbitrary set of rules based on personal feelings or opinions can be followed on a whim.

Yes, it is dangerous for the community having a known child rapist on the loose in their midst, i appreciate the deal here, but at least he is known and can be observed and tracked, his whereabouts can be monitored and he will be among the first visited by the Police if or when a local attack happens.

The judge didn't have any other choice in this case. As unpalatable as releasing this offender may be, the judge had to do it in order to obey and comply with the law.

The law is obviously lacking, and is at fault here...not the judge.

Really?

THREE GD YEARS?

All the judge legaly had to do was end the indeffinate sentance.

Rape last I checked could be punished uo to 14 years. So that judge could easly have kept him inside for that long.

The fact he gave 5 years probation shows he could have given that pos 5 more years.

Cant believe your defending this pedo loving judge now,

edit on 9-12-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is really "Crazy" but it's probably a life sentence for the man if the UK is like Canada he won't last a month inside:-)
It's such a weak sentence I wonder if he has family connections to someone important?

My lifelong best friend (still is) robbed a bank with a fake gun and it didn't even look real either, his sentence was almost 10 years at one of the most brutal Prisons in Canada. All for the princely sum of about $2600.00 dollars or about $1300.00 Euros.

He was released after the seven year mark due to good behavior on his part. He has mentioned to us more than once that you do not want to go to prison if your convicted of child molestation or any kind of deviant sex act because you are fair game.
What amazes me is this is not the guys first crime involving this kind of sick activity.

Time inside is not this creeps friend for sure.......a real heartbreak just to read the link provided.

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
This is really "Crazy" but it's probably a life sentence for the man if the UK is like Canada he won't last a month inside:-)
It's such a weak sentence I wonder if he has family connections to someone important?

My lifelong best friend (still is) robbed a bank with a fake gun and it didn't even look real either, his sentence was almost 10 years at one of the most brutal Prisons in Canada. All for the princely sum of about $2600.00 dollars or about $1300.00 Euros.

He was released after the seven year mark due to good behavior on his part. He has mentioned to us more than once that you do not want to go to prison if your convicted of child molestation or any kind of deviant sex act because you are fair game.
What amazes me is this is not the guys first crime involving this kind of sick activity.

Time inside is not this creeps friend for sure.......a real heartbreak just to read the link provided.

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

No this monster is walking free as the judge declared its sentace as time served and let that thing walk out of court.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
OMG ! A single child sex offender and you all go utterly berserk, but threads on systemic child rape and murder by those that run the world we live in and where are you all then ? Hardly a damn word !
You all talk about getting the systems priorities straight, well why don't you get your own damn priorities straight first. Jeez !!

Its a good example of what child rapists get for punishment and I do believe that is the point of the thread. If someone reads this thread and figures that hey 3 years and I'm out it might tempt some animals to do the dirty,

We all care about child abuse but it can't be contained in a all in one thread. This thread is a good example of what they call a lack of deterrence to a criminal mind.......No need to get all excited at Crazywok for doing a good thread with great intentions and posts.

Emotions are bound to run high in this thread but we should strive to stay on the topic, and I agree it is a difficult thing to discuss if you are even half human.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No this monster is walking free as the judge declared its sentace as time served and let that thing walk out of court.

I missed that part.....now my ears are red!
Shocked at that part, "that thing" should be missing some knee caps and other parts as well I think.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Rubbish.

The law isn't some sacrosanct thing that we have to adhere to by the letter; it has to be interpreted, and it's the judge's job to do that.

If there's a public safety concern, one might reasonably expect the judge to take that on board when he passes sentence.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
can I be the first to suggest space prisons for these people, and the occasionally accidental airlock issues might occur?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Maybe that's why it so rampant with the elite circles. If nobodies get a slap on the hand, elites get a free pass if they are caught.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: CJCrawley

Yes, it is dangerous for the community having a known child rapist on the loose in their midst, i appreciate the deal here, but at least he is known and can be observed and tracked, his whereabouts can be monitored and he will be among the first visited by the Police if or when a local attack happens.

You really trust the system to get that right? We had a 15yr old girl here a few monthes back murdered by a released sex offender..yup the police went to him AFTER..alot of good that does, the police and the system do not have the resources to be preemptive..mostly just clean up the aftermath.
www.straight.com...
Also I think your mistaken in your belief that mentaly ill people weigh the odds or concerquences of their compulsions.
edit on 9-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I suspect that in some vague sort of way the view of rape refected in this decision of the court is related to pedopfilla. why? becase pedoism is also rape is it not and perhaps those who do it are powerful people who are able to do thier bit to change societies views of pedoism through various ways. Some can do their bit through the agency of the work they do each day.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: MysterX

Rubbish.

The law isn't some sacrosanct thing that we have to adhere to by the letter; it has to be interpreted, and it's the judge's job to do that.

If there's a public safety concern, one might reasonably expect the judge to take that on board when he passes sentence.

Exactly.

Rape is still rape and although the indeffinate dentention was illegal the judge could easly have given tha pos another 11 years behind bars.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am an old fashioned Southern Gentlemen, like my forefathers before me and I like the idea of using hanging as punishment for the rape of a child. I have a ten year granddaughter and she is about as innocent as you can get. If anyone messed with her, well I would give the offender about half a heart beat to get their affaires in order.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I am an old fashioned Southern Gentlemen, like my forefathers before me and I like the idea of using hanging as punishment for the rape of a child. I have a ten year granddaughter and she is about as innocent as you can get. If anyone messed with her, well I would give the offender about half a heart beat to get their affaires in order.

I admire you Sir for your values.
Star for that post.
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join