It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the UK rapeing a 9 year old gets you 3 years Prison and 5 years probation...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
BBC NEWS

This disgusting piece of # has been set free after a Judge (Likley Pedo sympathizer or Pedo himself) declared "its" indefinite sentence unlawful.

In 2012 this "thing" was given what was indefinite sentence were you are not freed until a parole board deems you safe.

This sad sick excuse of a living creature has even been declared by "its" own lawyer as unchanged. Apparently "it" has caused nothing but trouble in prison and the prison service has even still declared this vile creature as still a danger on release.

That is even more shocking is not only has the indefinite sentence been cancelled but the judged declared that this "thing" should only have served 3 years in jail in the first place.

Im not a fan of vigilante justice.....but I would make a exception in this case....
edit on 9-12-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The human "sanctity of life" ideology is a pathetic one. Certain actions warrant death.
End of story.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Stories like these break my heart, we live in a messed world, people like that deserve life in prison with no human contact.

Killing him would be too easy.
edit on 9-12-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Stories like these break my heart, we live in a messed world, people like that deserve life in prison with no human contact.

Killing him would be too easy.

Agreed.

Life without parole in a metal box with no access to the outside world.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A lifetime on the sex offenders register..I'm guessing his life is pretty much over. No doubt he will eventually crack and do even worse as a result of the way it's all panned out.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
A lifetime on the sex offenders register..I'm guessing his life is pretty much over. No doubt he will eventually crack and do even worse as a result of the way it's all panned out.

A sex offender register wont stop "it" likely for finding and raping "its" next victim....

Prisons are exactly for this sort of animal, to keep them off the streets so they cant hurt more innocents.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sickening - the man has ruined a number of lives by committing these acts and there are probably other victims out there. Use them for medical testing, is what I say.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scallywwagg

Sickening - the man has ruined a number of lives by committing these acts and there are probably other victims out there. Use them for medical testing, is what I say.

I have trouble using the term "man" or anything that imply s "it" is a human being

These "creatures" are lower than animals to me

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Kind of a sick reliance you have on the system..

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

A sex offender register wont stop "it" likely for finding and raping "its" next victim....

Prisons are exactly for this sort of animal, to keep them off the streets so they cant hurt more innocents.

I agree with you. The sex offenders register will drive him underground and more than likely he'll to do it again.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Which means pedos like that either

a) Need putting down

b) locked up indefinitely

c) thrown in to Prison General population with no legal protection

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have trouble using the term "man" or anything that imply s "it" is a human being

These "creatures" are lower than animals to me

It is a man, a sick man, mentally unstable. He needs to be removed from society for the good of others and himself included. He's sick and mentally unstable, not a monster, dehumanizing him obfuscates the matter and distorts reality. Without understanding the truth, one fails to truly get to the core of the matter.

Nothing can ever change that way. Is actually thinking they're a monster that helps cause this in the first place. Many pedophiles live full lives with never touching a child, they get the help they need and find healthy ways to control their urges. Same as not every sociopath is a serial killer.

You tell and treat people as inhuman monsters, that can never be more than a beast, that is what you get. Few seek help because society has judged them, and seeing themselves through societies eyes they judge themselves. One can understand and deal with mental illness without demonizing. One can separate from society those who do not have the will or mental stability to control themselves while understanding the truth of the matter.
edit on AMTue, 09 Dec 2014 10:18:18 -060009America/Chicago12502014Tuesdayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on AMTue, 09 Dec 2014 10:22:14 -060009America/Chicago12502014Tuesdayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Having sexual urges can never be considered a mental instability.

Inflicting those sexual urges on children? Sorry, but my Scum-o-mometer says put them down for good & don't give it a second thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

If they seek help BEFORE they harm a Child I have no problem and happy to support NHS mental health care to treat them.

BUT

Soon as they harm a child or engage in activity that supports the harming of children thats it. They have crossed a line and they then become lower than filth and need to be either locked up away from the public for good or eradicated.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

They have the sexual urges, same as any gay, straight, or bi person does. Like everyone does, this is an important part of their self identity. You tear at that, rip it a part and demonize a person like that, many will break. The ones that break are criminals, no denying it, but they are mentally unstable due to a society that has helped make them so. It is not the urges that make them unstable, it's the inability to to anything about it, or seek out help to cope with their frustrations, and a world that labels them and judges them monsters for having feelings completely outside their control.

Once again, a criminal can be handled while not discounting the factors that played a part in it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sorry wrong post, that one was meant for the ISIS manual for slaves. But this issue also would not exist if people dropped everything and did something when they hear of anything like this. They would all, like in a town of 50 000, 40, 000 would be in front of the police station, court houses and politicians and not going away until its resolved in the favor of the people. Thats what it takes.

You don't let child rapists off the hook.
edit on 9-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I agree, but the demonizing is harming the ability for them to reach out like that in the first place. They see a world that prejudges and does not understand and accept that they are just people too dealing with factors outside their control.

Yes they are a criminal, they should be locked up and removed, they crossed the line, but make it clear it was crossing the line itself, not the urges that make them a criminal. Self control should be encouraged, failure should be dealt with accordingly, existence itself is not a crime. People confuse the act of pedophillic rape with people that are simply controlled pedophiles judging both as inhuman monsters.

link   
Does the UK have any type of civil confinement for sex offenders or just soft on them in general?

link   
And if you think The OP is bad..Just wait.

I will only post the story i have up my cuff if the guy gets convicted, but trust me, what this guy is charged with is way beyond belief.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Rape in general, not just child rape, is poorly dealt with by the legal system in a lot of places. People often go to prison for marijuana for longer than rapists and sex offenders regardless of age. The whole system is screwed up. Priorities are a mess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join