It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sexodus: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I think the entire article is a steaming pile of BS.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout
Oh! I see what your problem is. Many dudes have at least some of that, I myself had to try and remove that from my system and mind long ago. But basically what the problem is here is that you believe the things women say, are the things they believe, or the things they would do. Which in 99% of cases is never true, in fact what they believe and what they say and what they do are all completely different things.

Basically even your mother lied to you, only she did not know it, because she never took the time to think about it beyond the facts that she liked hearing. And well women are practiced at seeing and hearing only the things they want to.

First of all nice guys finish last, that is a fact and it has been proven. I myself have tested that fact and many others, and if you dont believe me there are plenty of others online who can testify to it with first hand information. Second of all you should never listen to any female on certain things, simply because they are female and have been trained and it has been ingrained in them for a long time to believe a certain thing, and being ego driven creatures the last thing they would believe and go against is themself or there believes that they are right.

You should never take the thinks on television or in books as true or real. In fact its quite the opposite, most things in those mediums are there because there not true, its basically honey for the bears, they are there because they are a sales pitch. Even if they somehow happened like they did in the movies, lets say like in the movies, the guy goes through all that, jumps the hoops for some woman, and everything flowers and all.

Well in real life she will probably think your some creep and go for the guy with the motorcycle and the string of 10 ex's saying hes a bad boy. And you know why, its because it is more real and more of a sure thing, and because besides all the things she may believe, that is what she understands and grasp and is capable of handling, and has been for centuries. And females generally go for those they can understand and grasp, what you do not understand you fear...In females it is more so then in males. And in that case you show, well its just that your basing everything off a make believe lie which may be convenient for them to believe, maybe even to say, but it would not be convenient to do them.

Though most guys find that out when there 12, I really dont know why it took you so long. And also the things most females have in there minds are just that, and should never be considered as anything but that. Chances are if like you said try to be everything you have been thought and have been shown even by your sister or mom or other women have said they want. Well! The fact is that most of that is basically just theories they had in there heads, and they themself never had to try it or implement it much less really were attracted to, but it gets them attention and plenty guys on the rope...Basically its just a matter of convenience for them, if its convenient and gets them places then yes, if not...Then that all will fly out the window in a millisecond.

And also there is more danger in knowing then not knowing certain things. In fact most females I cant really think of a one who was married or there boyfriends who did not have some sort of hold on the guy, some basically knew they could control them in some way or fashion. Though in general most women go for the guys that are a bit well lets say not as bright as them, the TV seems to have that right most times, and be aiming for that. Or it could be that most of it is because of the issue that they can handle that, and the second is that they can understand and not fear that, and female love is based on the things they fear, its what guides them to there choices it seems. As such you probably should not know more then you need to know, it will drag you down more then it would help. Basically the less you know the happier you will be and the more females wont be spooked by you, because they would have understand you.

This realization helped me to step out of the relationship box. Alot of the traditional notions about how we should have relationships are a load of poop anyway. I'm content to be here now as this real person. Any woman who should choose to interact with me is free to do so at any time. We can decide how we choose to relate, not some monstrous mass media construction.

Ya that's not going to happen. Here watch this vid.

And if you ever been on a farm and watched the chicken pecking order, or even them pecking at the ground. What you would notice that sometimes the lead chicked or even a random one would start pecking at the ground, then if its found something even if its nothing but dirt, if it starts pecking at it more all the other chickens will start slowly moving to that area, eventually when that chicken which was pecking at the ground moves a bit another will come and peck at the same spot, sometimes they even budge in there to get at it. And yes even if there is no worm or nothing there they will do this.

The same thing happens in real life with humans. And most especially in the whole mating game, and most especially with females, even with males it happens. For instance you could make a fuss about a particular girl even online, and watch in a bit some other guy will come along and start pecking at the same spot. Well females are the same way only more so, so much so that everything is based on the pecking order. And its also just another reason why bad boys attract more girls, not because there bad or anything, but because other were pecking at him no matter even if he treated them like #. In there minds they will follow the pecking order. So ya! Its true that the more females that you have been with the likelier it is that more will be attracted to you, simply because they dont want to cover new ground, and especially in the whole dating scene or whatever its true both for females and males to some degree.

Now why am I telling you all this. Well I found out that its easier and more better if you just tell guys straight out what to look for instead of in a roundabout way. So ya basically what I am saying dude if you never make it happen, it will never happen. With females its different because well there females and most just have to wait around for somebody to make it happen for them. But with guys, what you are talking about will never happen, because it just may be impossible.

Now how many females have you driven out by even saying the things you said. HA! # happens, besides I myself have been guilty at times of supporting or helping to bring about his thing, including I am ashamed to say it the whole white knight thing, boy was that ever a mistake. Just trying to get you people to get it on with it already so I can go my merry way.

*snip*

edit on Mon Dec 15 2014 by Jbird because: removed inappropriate vid

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

TL;DR

I'm mad because ladies don't like me.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington
OK but what do you think of the proponent of the mental castrations and interpretation of the biggest fears among the males and females? In a different circumstance any and all that can be interested in any given way, even the whole bad boy thing merely a misinterpretation of a time and place, but funny no how the suit really and truly do make the man, or at least from a female perspective, the whole premise of human mating history and of all civilization, in a different time and place the same thing can be looked on as good, in another as bad, and yet in another as crazy stuff.

Or do you think about it at all. Probably not right.

Like I said in my other post I do not see any problems here, definitely not among females, and those among males will go there own way and pan out, if anything some may be mad at that, but some may also go to any lengths to keep those ladies far away from them as they can, but in all and any case, it is all pretty much as suspected given everything that is involved. In all no real issues lie at hand.

I see somebody took down that YouTube video. Its good, one of these days I got to thank whoever is doing it, there was a few times in most these past months they also changed some things in my posts. Generally its hard to gauge what you people consider riskay or what touches people up. I was thinking something like that may be a bit inappropriate though after I long wrote that post and forgot about it, maybe I should have posted a less touchy video to explain my point, or maybe a cat video, or something. But ya! You know! Whatever. Its almost like having your own secretary touching up those things which one can not be bothered to do when one thinks about it some time latter and changes there mind.

If you read this! Good stuff moderator dude, no sarcasm intended.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

What do I think?

I think you are probably a boring person that isn't very attractive that is upset that women don't find you interesting enough to want to do anything with so you lash out at them, just like a good majority of these "nice guys finish last" adherents.

They cry about women and make up excuses for their own shortcomings and act like women owe them something simply for being a "nice guy". It's a rather pathetic mindset.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Oh! I see what your problem is. Many dudes have at least some of that, I myself had to try and remove that from my system and mind long ago. But basically what the problem is here is that you believe the things women say, are the things they believe, or the things they would do. Which in 99% of cases is never true, in fact what they believe and what they say and what they do are all completely different things.

Basically even your mother lied to you, only she did not know it, because she never took the time to think about it beyond the facts that she liked hearing. And well women are practiced at seeing and hearing only the things they want to.

First of all nice guys finish last, that is a fact and it has been proven...

You should never take the thinks on television or in books as true or real. In fact its quite the opposite, most things in those mediums are there because there not true, its basically honey for the bears, they are there because they are a sales pitch. Even if they somehow happened like they did in the movies, lets say like in the movies, the guy goes through all that, jumps the hoops for some woman...

Though most guys find that out when there 12, I really dont know why it took you so long. And also the things most females have in there minds are just that, and should never be considered as anything but that. Chances are if like you said try to be everything you have been thought and have been shown even by your sister or mom or other women have said they want. Well! The fact is that most of that is basically just theories they had in there heads...

Oh yeah, I was way behind the curve, but as I said I wasn't about to let that stop me from giving it my best shot...

So just imagine, totally Romeo mainstream BS programmed guy, rollin in there like a total trainwreck, leaving chaos, fear, and confusion in his wake, and totally oblivious to his completely wrongheaded approach to the situation. That's a pretty accurate picture. I tried Cowboy and KISA too, even Caveman occasionally.

These are all things of my past, though. I guess it went away for me when I stopped giving power to those ideas. I do just fine. That stuff did mess with my head for awhile, though. I felt it was important to share my own experiences here, as it does directly pertain to the subject matter. Perhaps someone will glean some wisdom from our exchange.

As for this whole "your plan is never gonna work you gotta do this" thing(Im paraphrasing here), no, I don't. I can do whatever I want. Seems to work just fine for me. I have little trouble relating to women now that I'm not so worried about people thinking I'm a bad man or whatever. They can think what they want. You can't please everyone. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with me. Except that I'm an ass, of course. Other than that unfortunate affliction I'm alright.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

What do I think?

I think you are probably a boring person that isn't very attractive that is upset that women don't find you interesting enough to want to do anything with so you lash out at them, just like a good majority of these "nice guys finish last" adherents.

They cry about women and make up excuses for their own shortcomings and act like women owe them something simply for being a "nice guy". It's a rather pathetic mindset.

No, no I tried the nice guy thing too, that doesn't work either, a shill. Any third parties reading this, don't try the nice guy thing, trust me on this one, doesn't work. Or take Mr. ofwarthethird's word for it as well. We would be in concurrence on this point.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think it would be great if males shunned females for again few decades,but i dont think thats what the feminazi's want, i think they are looking for a full on oppresive society overlording men, something like planet of the apes or...cows.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
An interesting theory.

Second.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

men are pedophiles ...
but women are just cougars !

joey jo jo shabob ,
lost his kids, bank account , home ,credibility

... and had to pay maintenance whilst living
in a $ 50 car .....

And they reckon women rule the world ?

..... now we know who to blame for the mess it's in !

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

These are all things of my past, though. I guess it went away for me when I stopped giving power to those ideas. I do just fine. That stuff did mess with my head for awhile, though. I felt it was important to share my own experiences here, as it does directly pertain to the subject matter. Perhaps someone will glean some wisdom from our exchange.

As for this whole "your plan is never gonna work you gotta do this" thing(Im paraphrasing here), no, I don't. I can do whatever I want. Seems to work just fine for me. I have little trouble relating to women now that I'm not so worried about people thinking I'm a bad man or whatever. They can think what they want. You can't please everyone. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with me. Except that I'm an ass, of course. Other than that unfortunate affliction I'm alright.

Affliction may be the right word. It comes...Then it goes. It changes you though, but in the end your like....YA YA Whatever. Its almost hard to keep a straight face and not just double over laughing on some of this stuff now. But with effort it can be done. Its all so super cereal you know.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

well if they had truly accepted the ERA none of that would have been possible would it??
I mean we would have something more like:
men and women are both responsible for the obtaining the funds necessary to raise the kids
they are also both responsible for caring and nuturing them.
so if they cannot live together and get along under one roof well they have to find a way to both be working along with the kids being tended to.
So we would have them working different shifts and trading the kids off in between. if one doesn't want any interaction with the kids during the time the other is working well that would mean that person is responsible for the daycare expense that is needed. of course more than likely that would require two homes that are suitable for the children to be "living" in so there is a substantial increase in the need of income which iincreases the stress on each person but I guess that is just the price to pay for not being able to adapt to each other and live under the one roof!
seriously man the best answer is to avoid having the kids till you are as close to positive that things between yous are gonna work out! otherwise male or female you are gonna be screwed when they don't!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have had my share of some horrible relationships in the past, and bad luck with men in general. My ex cheated on me, was a habitual liar and used drugs behind my back. In the end, he waited until I went to work one day and took every single thing out of the house and disappeared for two years.

I never gave up on men all together. I kept hope that one day, after a lot of soul searching about my own issues and problems, I might meet my life partner, and I did.

I don't hold it against all men, just because I got some bad apples in the past.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

I absolutely understand how horrible the courts can be with non custodial parents, especially men. There are GOOD men, who work hard and are far from deadbeats, being treated unfairly in divorce and custody cases. I too know someone who lived in a car during winter, because his child support was so incredibly high that he couldn't afford a roof over his head. The system is corrupt and it needs to change. The fact that women can be vicious and withhold the children or use them as pawns should be addressed in courts, because it happens so often.

I want to clarify here that I'm not a feminist. I cannot blame men for wanting to "go their own way". At the same time, I hope that they can find a way to make peace with whatever bad experiences they have had with women, so they don't live with the burden of resentment, anger or hatred.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be single and live alone either. I have a wonderful aunt who never married, never had children and just wanted to be alone and do life her way. And that's okay too.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I do think that a lot of women have unrealistic expectations of men and do treat them like they are their wallet. They expect that with marriage comes all of their princess dreams come true, and expect their husbands to fulfill those wishes, but life happens.... and wishes go unfulfilled. To the princesses, I say..... grow up. If you honestly want that big diamond necklace, earn it for yourself, but don't beat your husband down because he may never be able to get it for you.

I guess i see things differently. But some women do put a lot of pressure on men.... and when they don't get want they want, they can be hellions.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tatanka
a reply to: Puppylove

I do think that a lot of women have unrealistic expectations of men and do treat them like they are their wallet. They expect that with marriage comes all of their princess dreams come true, and expect their husbands to fulfill those wishes, but life happens.... and wishes go unfulfilled. To the princesses, I say..... grow up. If you honestly want that big diamond necklace, earn it for yourself, but don't beat your husband down because he may never be able to get it for you.

I guess i see things differently. But some women do put a lot of pressure on men.... and when they don't get want they want, they can be hellions.

From viewing life as it really is - at this day and age, I say women are struggling to understand what exactly comprises survival these days. Survival is much more complex than what you think. It's instinctive and women have it. Women will adapt and prevail in all that is thrown at them, and don't ever let your husband beat you down because he has been beaten down. Time to step up.
edit on 16-12-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You are all being turned into light bulbs.....
That's the plan....
Light bulbs are interchangeable...they screw into any socket and function without noise or protest......
That's where the end of this game is going....and you are all falling for it like a ton of bricks.......

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling
You dont say!...Hmmm, you may be on to something.

Second.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh # dude! My bad I forgot to actually read what you posted last time. You know I read the first line and just thought it was going to be something stupid, and offcourse I was right. But still I should have read what you wrote. Its a cool theory and all...But!

But anyways to alleviate all your melodrama. First you seemed to have gone all nutty when i posted that thread with that vid that got pulled. So ya! If you got a problem with that, talk to the guy who made the vid, like I said I learned all that when I was 12 while in middle school, I do not need others to tell me about it or test it to that degree to know its true, I see it in every day things.

But in any case his premise was wrong, first I think he called it nice guy vs bad boy. But in reality it was more like Steve Urkle vs A Thug. Now offcourse if you came up to any woman like that all nerdy and all that she is likely not going to bother, even though it was funny all the excuses she tried to make up to get rid of him. And second the whole thing is in effect that women dont necessarily chose between nice guy or bad boy, they basically go for the ones who can take charge and take over, good or bad has nothing to do with it.

You know the whole confidence thing, so what the video showed is not that thugs would win out over nerds its that the guy with overbearing confidence will get them to go along with them. It's that simple, in fact he should have expanded on his test, he should have came as a nerd, and then next he should have came as a more regular guy without all the cringing nerdiness, and last as the thug, its just as likely that if he came at her more normal and had confidence he would get more then her phone number, however its still likely that the thug would also get her number, plus it depends on the type of girl in question. Though if he played dress up 3 times in a row she may start to suspect that its the same guy, but its not likely, he could wear sunglasses on the normal guy, and she would not notice it likely. So ya, what the video showed is that if you want to pick up chicks all you have to do is have this overwhelming confidence and basically take charge, its what a great majority of them are waiting for. Being as they are it does not really matter who you are they will go along with it, because its what they are looking for.

But I suppose that is what has all these feminists spooked, probably what the core of it that started this whole overbearing feminazi thing, the fact that they do not have it in them to say no to something like that, and the fact that they have to wait around for somebody to take charge and can not by themself do it. In fact that is what they are all about when they talk about confidence, they do seem to go on and on about it, especially if you got to the whole feminist sites.

I suppose its a double edged sword, and pretty much all the feminists I seen especially all the hardcore ones, well most of them were with guys who were like that, or guys who they knew they could run over if they needed to move on, In fact it was not long ago that I seen it, back at my old job there was a dude just like that, the guy kept 3 cellphones around so his girlfriends would not get on his case about the others, he even told stories about how a few times he got found out and made up a stupid story and they believed it. In fact a few times he would talk about it, and just to prove it, and even at work we would pull over the company van and he would hit on a random chick and get her number, and most of them were not bad looking. The guy was far from good looking or even all that well off, but he had confidence a plenty, in fact last time I even heard from him, and this was almost a year ago, he was telling us all about how he stopped at some ladys house because she was selling something, and his uncle wanted to buy it so he sent him over, anyways to cut the story short she was the wife of a truckdriver and he was not around that day. But lets just say after the whole story finished he started complaining about the fact that he almost tripped over all the kids toys that were in the house while trying to pull his pants up.

So ya! Bro! That there is in its many colors is a good chunk on why females and likely the core of these feminists fears. Basically they fear the things they really are attracted to like a magnet. Its why they are able to push the so called nice guys around and make them jump through all kind of hoops, and mostly because there mother thought them to go along with anything a woman does. But in the end, its funny no, who they are really attracted to.

So what I am saying is. Take all your brain cells and think about all this, thats right, all 5 of them and rub them together and maybe you will come to some sort of thought. Just leave me out of it... OK.

I never said I was a nice guy. I am not a nice guy...OK! I do not even believe in nice guys, that is just a phrase idiots used to turn over there misguided justifications, it has come to take on a whole lot of meanings over the years but all justifications. And well I already explained above about where nice guys come from, and why they finnish last, its because the things women believe they want, are not the things they actually want, or in the case of some because they are not even capable of it, its why there still waiting around for the guy with confidence, even when they do not even have any real or actual problems, its biological and ingrained in a lot of them. Society and the games we play are merely there to mask the truth which are centuries old. In fact I have gone out of my way, even on this site believe me, to make sure I stay as far away from some of these females as I can. Believe me. I do not want to spend longer then I have to in any of there company then I have to.

I do not think a woman owes me anything. In fact most women come to me, but usually when hey got problems or want something from me. However I think that is basically what all guys put up with, after all if a woman did not want something from you, there would be no such thing as marriages or anything. But no bro! Women to me are that creature that comes around when the getting is good, but will be somewhere else when its not. Basically like most guys out there, though now a days most of them are this thing that wants to live of love but only as long as its beneficial for them or can get something out of it, and then be somewhere else when its not.

And like I said before I never claimed to be a nice guy. That was you claiming that. Maybe you should practice on reading what I write and not hearing things from the lower psyche of your fears. Whats with you anyways, your not one of those white knights or whatever, because that would be annoying, is like having a chiwawa attack you, its funny at first but annoying after a while, plus they poop everywhere when there scared, its disgusting.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You know why women are becoming feminist? You really want the truth? It's going to hurt I promise you.

Women are feeling neglected, used, and unappreciated by men. We treat them like they are tools for pleasure, like a pet dog. When we want attention we call it, we pay attention to it. But when we want to do things for ourselves we neglect them and we push them away. We're cowards, we aren't men. We hide our pains and we hide our feelings, we even go as far as to condemn other men as fags and homosexuals for not hiding behind a false sense of pride that grows so strong that a man would rather kill another person than admit to it.

Men have become slaves to their pride, we have become like little boys afraid to express real feelings with reason. What really makes a man? What really makes a man is our ability to be noble, to be gentlemen, to be the protectors of wisdom and strength. We're supposed to be the role models for each other not the critics. We are supposed to use our intellectual faculties and tame ourselves because we are wise enough to know what benefits everyone is what benefits us.

But now look at us, we've become so self centered that we can't even recognize how far we have fallen as a species, we can't even stop arguing about each others opinions enough to see it. We've failed ourselves and we're too damn ignorant to change.

It's because we lack roll models and we're not pushing ourselves to become new ones. All it takes is an apology whether to someone else or yourself but people are too full of bitterness to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join