It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sexodus: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Just gotta find a lady wit the same qualities you have. I tend to find incompatible qualities is what really makes a relationship difficult.

I'm driven, passionate and stubborn to a fault. Above all else I need a woman with patience

Knowing your faults isn't the end of the world mate. It gives you a chance to work on them, or work on your strengths and develop that way.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthbadger

My only fault is enlightenment. There are two realities, mine & everyone else's. My problems go far deeper than merely "finding someone with compatible qualities. Compatible qualities don't exist in a world as dysfunctional as ours.

Feminism is just one of the unconscious byproducts of a corrupt & failing system.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

I know, right. If I'm honest with a woman about my "average" salary, or sees me drive a pos car, she will never give me a chance to say Hi.

is there any chance that YOU feel inadequate because of this crap, that YOU don't feel like you measure up, and that you are projecting that onto a convenient scapegoat? that because you feel you don't hit the bar set by the commercials you watch, and that those same commercials tell you that vagina (notice i don't say "a girlfriend", because that's clearly not the goal, is it?) is a reward for hitting the right marks, that you don't even make the effort to approach a woman? and then shift the blame for your bad feels onto them?

just curious.

Why does he have to approach her? We're all equal now right? Oh, I know: ages of tradition that used to help the species procreate. Perhaps that is why it was your natural assumption that the man should make the first move. The state of society seems to be at odds with many of those traditions these days. Anybody who tries to go at it like your average cave man, cowboy, knight in shining armor, or romeo might be in for a rude awakening...I could see how some guys might get tired of getting knocked down after awhile. Maybe decide to stop actively courting women, since it doesn't really work for them. He doesn't check out, he just stops trying to run the maze to nowhere...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I know, right. If I'm honest with a woman about my "average" salary, or sees me drive a pos car, she will never give me a chance to say Hi.

is there any chance that YOU feel inadequate because of this crap, that YOU don't feel like you measure up, and that you are projecting that onto a convenient scapegoat? that because you feel you don't hit the bar set by the commercials you watch, and that those same commercials tell you that vagina (notice i don't say "a girlfriend", because that's clearly not the goal, is it?) is a reward for hitting the right marks, that you don't even make the effort to approach a woman? and then shift the blame for your bad feels onto them?

just curious.

Acually I have a 3500sqft house, good job, have a small business on the side, have a nice truck... It's very easy to get a woman. All I have to do is show her what I'm working with and the deal is done.

So it seems that you flipping the conversation. So when a womam freaks out and goes ballistic , somehow it's my fault based on my insecurities?

Just curious?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

just curious.

Acually I have a 3500sqft house, good job, have a small business on the side, have a nice truck... It's very easy to get a woman. All I have to do is show her what I'm working with and the deal is done.

It's this exact mentality that makes me pity & condemn our species.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's alright. If all he has going for him is his assets, he won't get too far. Me? I look for an actual personality. You know, someone who's more than their bank account, truck, house, boat, etc.

I can pay my own way. If I'm with you, I'm with you because I think you're a good person to be around, not because I want you to buy me crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That's what I was implying, I could be abusive, Mormon, ugly, etc. with the lifestyle I have, most women would kiss my ass and do whatever it takes to live with me. Have a new car, go out to eat 5 nights a week.. i afford my lifestyle because I don't feed into what a woman hasto say to me to get her way.

Unless if they were raised in a richer and more sucessful family, they move up to the next bracket or class of man

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's what I was implying, I could be abusive, Mormon, ugly, etc. with the lifestyle I have, most women would kiss my ass and do whatever it takes to live with me. Have a new car, go out to eat 5 nights a week.. i afford my lifestyle because I don't feed into what a woman hasto say to me to get her way.

Unless if they were raised in a richer and more sucessful family, they move up to the next bracket or class of man

MOST women?

Some women yes. But, most women? Not likely.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

It's alright. If all he has going for him is his assets, he won't get too far. Me? I look for an actual personality. You know, someone who's more than their bank account, truck, house, boat, etc.

Me?

If you can't entertain me between my ears --- don't even think about entertaining me other ways.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm done with wimmen in the long term, One, maybe two weeks a year is plenty.

To be honest with you, the never ending babble about absolutely nothing in general bursts my arse to the point i go into a trance eventually leading to a complete shutdown...I suppose it's like a safety valve system at a Nuclear facility..Shutdown before meltdown.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
To be honest with you, the never ending babble about absolutely nothing in general bursts my arse to the point i go into a trance eventually leading to a complete shutdown...I suppose it's like a safety valve system at a Nuclear facility..Shutdown before meltdown.

Me too. Hate endless useless babble.

Also not fond of needy. Men tend to be needy IMO. As long as they get THEIR needs met, they're generally happy. It's when you want something from them that the problems start.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I know right? the useless babble is just SO annoying. I mean, like my BFF Tomoko told me the other day that she was sitting down with her new boyfriend at some Ramen place in Shinjuku, and he just wouldn't shut up! He didn't talk about about anything but himself, and poor tomo-chan was bored to tears! He just kept BLABBING on and she was too polite to tell him to stuff it! Oh, speaking of stuffing I got this great new recipe from my supervisor at work. We should TOTALLY try it, I hear it's totes delish!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I know right? the useless babble is just SO annoying. I mean, like my BFF Tomoko told me the other day that she was sitting down with her new boyfriend at some Ramen place in Shinjuku, and he just wouldn't shut up! He didn't talk about about anything but himself, and poor tomo-chan was bored to tears! He just kept BLABBING on and she was too polite to tell him to stuff it! Oh, speaking of stuffing I got this great new recipe from my supervisor at work. We should TOTALLY try it, I hear it's totes delish!

This^^^^^Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Someone got his needs met.

So . . . Time to shut the door.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The Kitchen Door.? Get me a beer when you're in there.

edit on 11-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Also not fond of needy. Men tend to be needy IMO. As long as they get THEIR needs met, they're generally happy. It's when you want something from them that the problems start.

Everyone is needy at some point men and women, that is why people form relationships because they...(now wait for this) they need someone, hence needy.

Some people are more needy than other, but here is another amazing tibit we can actually choose who to be with, and who to listen too. lol

Useless babble is irritating to some, but welcomed by others that desire attention be they male or female.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The Kitchen Door.? Get me a beer when you're in there.

Classic!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Useless babble is irritating to some, but "welcomed" by others.

Yeah, Mentalists.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It was almost physically painful to type that out.

I never really babble. Well, unless I'm sugar'd or caffeine'd up.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join