It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sexodus: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Apparently men are going through this even when their women are doing EVERYTHING for them, including taking out the trash, paying all the bills, the grocery shopping the cooking the home repairs cleaning toilets and a job too.

Or maybe that is just mine?

I can only speak for myself, and, yep, just yours. Time for you to go on strike.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I don't think your response even deserves a reply.

I know men like you exist out there, but wow---I guess I've never corresponded with one.

I respect your right to hold your own views, however outdated and insane it might be.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Unfortunately, not quite what I asked.

That being said, I'm sure the list is longer than even that.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

This thread is funny. Lot's of guys keep posting that women have taken everything away from them.

I don't see it. It's petty complaining and poor me from these guys. It's okay. step away from the video games and walk outside and you'll see that women haven't ruined the world, most of them are still pretty nice. They'll date you and marry you and life is good.

I think these feelings come from low self esteem. I'll give you a cure for that. Try Martial arts. Try a traditional one with a belt system where it takes you around 4 years or more to get to black belt. That will help.

This seems to be the case. As long as you're standing, breathing, as whole as possible, not much else can be taken away.

Opting out might be the worst idea. Testosterone still has value.
edit on 9-12-2014 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConMi27
I'm 22. Single, and kind of semi-good looking (hopefully, cross your fingers). And the reason why I'm disgusted with most men is because they are scared of everything. Like I literally don't want to date someone that won't stick up for me in any given situation, especially if it is considering another guy hitting on me. So whereas I understand where this article is coming from given the whole feminism leading the world BS, I think a lot of men are using it as an excuse to be giant scardey cats. Or that's how my ex-fiance was.

Good article though, nevertheless. Thanks

June

So you are a woman, who gets upset when her man doesn't protect her? Men WANT to protect you, women are the ones who have attempted to remove this natural instinct from men in society. This is the hypocrisy that seems to be totally ignored by the "feminists" damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Try to protect your women and you get women screaming they don't need your protection. Don't protect your woman and you get women screaming they are weak.

How do you expect a male to become a healthy member of society with this type of situation? A situation where WHATEVER you do, you will be looked down upon and degraded by a group of females, and by the media?

Being a man means NOTHING anymore and you are surprised that you can't find any men?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Thank you for the sweet but truthful reply.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm 22. Single, and kind of semi-good looking (hopefully, cross your fingers). And the reason why I'm disgusted with most men is because they are scared of everything. Like I literally don't want to date someone that won't stick up for me in any given situation, especially if it is considering another guy hitting on me. So whereas I understand where this article is coming from given the whole feminism leading the world BS, I think a lot of men are using it as an excuse to be giant scardey cats. Or that's how my ex-fiance was.

Good article though, nevertheless. Thanks

June

This is all exactly spot on.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I would say that compassion and perception are heralded signs of an evolved person.

These traits are biologically inherent in females, which means in some areas, we are more evolved---as a vast generalization.

Women have been subdued by men for many, many centuries. That truth is aptly reflected in society and the current state of things.

It might be behoove the world to have more estrogen floating around this corrupt and violent world and less testosterone. All water seeks its level. Perhaps the Universe is the same way.

I might have to agree.

But then again, women have been protected by men for many many centuries. The protective instinct is biologically inherent in males of almost every species of animal. Society itself is a reflection of this instinct. The problem now is with the comforts of this society male protectiveness is no longer needed.

Truth be told, however, every person is born of a women, and in most cases, spends the most important years of his childhood development under her guidance. If this is the case, it already is a woman's world.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: MRuss

I would say that compassion and perception are heralded signs of an evolved person.

These traits are biologically inherent in females, which means in some areas, we are more evolved---as a vast generalization.

Women have been subdued by men for many, many centuries. That truth is aptly reflected in society and the current state of things.

It might be behoove the world to have more estrogen floating around this corrupt and violent world and less testosterone. All water seeks its level. Perhaps the Universe is the same way.

I might have to agree.

But then again, women have been protected by men for many many centuries. The protective instinct is biologically inherent in males of almost every species of animal. Society itself is a reflection of this instinct. The problem now is with the comforts of this society male protectiveness is no longer needed.

Truth be told, however, every person is born of a women, and in most cases, spends the most important years of his childhood development under her guidance. If this is the case, it already is a woman's world.

Not true, my son wanted to cut the apron strings during the pubescent years, so that was when his father was called into action. I can imagine that not all single mothers are doing it alone, they may have help from their brothers, fathers...you get it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Not true, my son wanted to cut the apron strings during the pubescent years, so that was when his father was called into action. I can imagine that not all single mothers are doing it alone, they may have help from their brothers, fathers...you get it.

Of course. But, a child learn mosts of what it needs to know to operate in the world before the age of 5. Let's just say this time is very influential, and if history is any indication, this time was spent, for the most part, in the care of the mother.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Perhaps they should look outside their own culture and community if they feel they no longer have a place in it. Most western nations are multicultural now days anyway. Why not give Islamic religion and culture a look? Not too many feminists in that culture and the way demographics are going they are probably going to end up running things eventually anyway. May as well join the winning team early.

If that isn't to your taste vacation in Asia, S. America or Russia and look for a woman there. Feminism hasn't really taken hold in many of these parts of the world yet either... as far as I know. What I have noticed is a lot more guys have foreign born wives these days and while the increase in global inter-connectivity could be the reason perhaps there are other reasons too. Only a decade or two ago this was rare at least where I live and usually it was only older men doing this... but now I know a large number of guys both young and old were this is the case.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc

originally posted by: Indigent
Society is heading towards its own destruction, we will become uninterested of our reproduction needs and start behaving as fat mouses, withdrew from the company of others entirely, eating, sleeping, feeding and grooming themselves but doing little else.

This seems to be happening to males due to the consequences of feminism, according to this long but interesting report.

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

Please read the source before drawing conclusions on the short part I sniped out of it.

I wont go to deep into this but i think is a matter that could draw some important discussion here on ATS, being a male around the age described in the article i feel represented by some of the points it made. Men are becoming second class, men actions are more scrutinized than equal actions by women, and in many instance the word of a woman condemn us.

Almost all young men have attended mandatory sexual harassment and anti-rape seminars, and they know that they can be fired, expelled or arrested based more or less on the word of any woman. They know they are basically guilty until proven innocent in most situations.

All this is due to extreme feminism that preach equality having in mind woman superiority

Women today are schooled in victimhood, taught to be aggressively vulnerable and convinced that the slightest of perceived infractions, approaches or clumsy misunderstandings represents "assault," "abuse" or "harassment." That may work in the safe confines of campus, where men can have their academic careers destroyed on the mere say-so of a female student.

what would happen is a men goes around with a t shirt saying i bath in the tears of women? I dont know but it seems its totally ok for the other way around.

Is this the end of society? doubtful, in my opinion some generations will be spoiled before a paradigm shift occur and endless cycles will happen again, perhaps some of us are withdrew from the company of others entirely, eating, sleeping, feeding and grooming ourselves playing video games all day just because its addictive and we like to be slobs but prefer to blame feminism of our choices, in any case the article makes a representation of current society that may worth to analyze.

Should we really be worried, in a world that is populated by 7 billion people that a few men in the Western Hemisphere are giving up on sex and relationships because they feel women cannot meet their needs?

No we shouldn't. Your rant against feminism is pure ignorance.

You should worry, radical feminism is like a physical and mental disease, it mutates, causes chemical changes in the brain and produces vitriolic fluid from every pore making the host feminist completely toxic. Feminism is not equality and it's certainly not egalitarianism.

It only takes one generation to destroy a species. Personally, I think feminists should receive equal amounts of abuse in the courts as do men. I helped a married male friend with that once, but it was almost 30 years ago in a more normal time. She went to jail for embezzlement and grand larceny, and he kept the kids, the house, the little bit that was left in the accounts and his dignity. This was after she blew his $90k inheritance and 8 months of mortgage payments on her boyfriend ;-)

I think we need more justice like that ;-)

Cheers - Dave

And yet he sat there and watched her commit the crimes and didn't do anything about it? He didn't try to stop her? Sounds like to me he was a big pushover and didn't know how to man up and prevent his wife from ruining their household. She might have done those things against his judgement, but if they were married, he could have stopped it or at least gotten he the care she needed so she didn't feel obligated to commit those crimes. There is always a way around things if people would just bawls up and try.

June

No, not a pushover, he trusted her and loved her. He made the money and she had access to it because he trusted her, a real mistake but many people make that mistake in retrospect. While he was at work, she f**ked around, kids were at school so she had 4 to 6 hours a day. She set the boyfriend up in an apartment and paid all the bills out of his inheritance and mortgage money. How could he stop her if he didn't know?

When he eventually got a call from the bank saying they had not received a mortgage payment in 8 months, he came to me because I could build him anything. He said he had suspicions because she was behaving strange and making excuses about the bank being wrong and that the inheritance was invested, but she couldn't produce the contracts or accounts. So I made him a nice little monitoring system which gave him the phone number and address of the boyfriend. All he had to do then was follow them around for a couple weeks making notes and taking pictures while waiting to to get all the bank statements for the mortgage and the accounts.

When he had all the proof, he went to his lawyer and the lawyer advised him to lay criminal charges, which he did and she was charged, tried and convicted, 4 years in the big house, it was certainly what she deserved, at least, it should have been more. Actions have consequences, something feminists seem to be trying to change, but just for them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Seriously, you guys are the biggest losers on the face of the earth. You have to run away crying because women, who are physically weaker, make less money, are discriminated against in many ways, and live in constant fear of you, are being bullies? GROW THE # UP.

Here is the reality: in general women are much better human beings than you by almost any measure. You should be spending your days loving them with all your heart while learning from them and treasuring the roles they play in your lives.

Sincerely,

A Man.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Of course. But, a child learn mosts of what it needs to know to operate in the world before the age of 5. Let's just say this time is very influential, and if history is any indication, this time was spent, for the most part, in the care of the mother.

Children at the age of five years and beyond go out into the world (school, after school sports/activities, friends homes etc.), the outworldly influence on both sexes is immense. So, who do we blame now? But who is to say that the early years of children had no nurturing from their fathers? What about self correction?
edit on 9-12-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This thread just reminds me of how much it really does suck to be a human and I want to die, someone please kill me!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Very interesting and relevant points the OP brought up. Good thread.

However, I do detect some misogyny from some of the posters. Exactly proving the point of the OP.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I think it has less to do with "feminism" (as such), and speaks more to the unrealistic expectations of women today. They want their suburban mansion, picket fence, 2.5 kids, and (most importantly) the envy of their peers. And if they don't get it, they'll simply move on to the next mark.

Men have noticed this trend, and many will simply not have anything to do with it. Many (and this is where a lot of women tune out and refuse to understand) can't have anything to do with it because we live in an economic climate that no longer allows for the fairy tale lifestyle most women were brainwashed into demanding from a very early age.

Simply put, we can't keep up with all the BS. We checked out of the relationship scene because we see it for what it is:

Exploitation. Stick that in your feminist pipe and smoke it.

You nailed it!!! Then they decide they need self actualization by testing as many other (ahem) hard targets as possible. Abetted by the courts they take your kids and your money and begin the dance all over again with the next unsuspecting victim. I know all women are not like this, just most of them.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
im sorry for my comments. Having like a nervous mental breakdown kinda

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grumble

Woman are the boss at home 9 out of 10 cases (although that is a wild guess) but my observation when looking around.
Probably for ages though.
Woman are much better vocally/communication so there the males basically is loosing already which is becoming more and more important in todays society. We can't use brute force anymore (for putting them in their place) to win this situation (the communication ''fight'') so we are pretty or at least feel powerless. Making us look weak just by that.

And yea males are just less useful then woman.

Just look at lions, the females only need the male for off spring basicly and in some cases for large prey to be taken down.
Those other poor males (the vast majority) mostly live solitary and sometimes try to fight off (often with 2 (brothers often) the lion who lives with the females to take his place but the females with often help their current male off spring machine so not much success for them mostly.
This and for other reasons the lion population is getting close to extinction.

But it's a pretty hard discussion. I don't think it's bad per se that woman are getting more dominant, they do better on school, at home, relations, you name it generally. More men are and feel more like losers, more male ''losers'' then ever & increasing.

We where/are good hunters and good at being alone / doing things alone and such treats not needed anymore. Although males living more and more alone this does help them to cope with their increasing situation...
But maybe we will ''evolve'' to become more like woman or are already?

I read a study that the male chromosome is getting smaller and smaller, which I guess is just natural.
www.npr.org...

Also males can't cope very well with the current environment it seems damaging male fertility,
www.bbc.com...
probably/likely the sexual drive is getting less because of that (&other reasons) so also a reason perhaps males don't find enough drive seeking out woman for sex, let alone relations. For many males they rather be alone then being in constant discussions and listening to the other sex which they always loose (exceptions always there though).
Like a calculation, in the end they just feel it's not worth it (at least less) for more & men (generally speaking) and as the opening article said; more males drop out of society/more male ''losers'' living alone & vastly increasing.

edit on 9-12-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grumble
Seriously, you guys are the biggest losers on the face of the earth. You have to run away crying because women, who are physically weaker, make less money, are discriminated against in many ways, and live in constant fear of you, are being bullies? GROW THE # UP.

Here is the reality: in general women are much better human beings than you by almost any measure. You should be spending your days loving them with all your heart while learning from them and treasuring the roles they play in your lives.

Sincerely,

A Man.

Wow, this is the kind of slipper wearing man some poor woman will one day fall in love with and realize that her life has amounted to a series of flannel pajamas and missionary sex position only!!

Naive

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join