It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson get job with St. Louis City

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is the talk of the day here in St. Louis.
Its everywhere on local news TV and radio.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 9-12-2014 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

Ok, as the first comment mentions I need more.
Whats everyones thoughts? Personally, I think hes a convict, and there were probably better people for the job.
The talk is that mayor Slays office is behind this.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
According to the ATS T&C's, you need more n your OP. Something like, what is YOUR take on this story? What do YOU think about it, what is YOUR opinion. Otherwise, it will need to be alerted to the mods for review. I'd like to discuss this, but I need something to begin the discussion.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
lets look at the facts, he lied to the police and was involved in a strong arm robbery,obviously a person of low integrity and honor and a proven liar,I would say he is the perfect candidate for a government job even if it is just a temporary job with a local government.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wonder why he has not been charged as an accessory to the robbery? Also, I see this "hiring" as a political move to demonstrate to the pubic that the govt administration is trying to "better our community by embracing Dorian Johnson by giving him a job". I, for one, would like his daily contributions at that job made available for public scrutiny to ensure he IS working and not just collecting a political paycheck.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

I don't like it one bit. I found it curious and a little disturbing that Mr. Johnson disappeared from the public eye so quickly after the shooting. My initial response to this news is to now wonder if Mr. Johnson's grand jury testimony was tainted with a bribe or blackmail or a combination thereof.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Ya he did all that and the police cleared him, get over it.
You can see him on the video put back what he was handed.
He got a minimum wage job, get over it people.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Would you be telling people to "get over it" if Darren Wilson took up a job in your local precinct?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Well that is not the case now is it?
Can you stick to the actual event and not give me a hypothetical one?
edit on thTue, 09 Dec 2014 12:29:11 -0600America/Chicago1220141180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just wondering since you're fine with an actual criminal taking up a job with the city.

We need more like you.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
lets look at the facts, he lied to the police and was involved in a strong arm robbery,obviously a person of low integrity and honor and a proven liar,I would say he is the perfect candidate for a government job even if it is just a temporary job with a local government.

They got him in so they can promote him into management.

Or, he's working undercover for the DOJ.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

He was cleared by the police, how can you say he is a criminal?
Don't you respect the decision the police/DA made about not charging him?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I see the point you're trying to get at, but because of this kid lying about what he saw, there have been riots and multiple deaths.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There's plenty of real criminals in Missouri politics.

Just thinking about the convience store, and Brown looked like the only aggressor; there's a point where Johnson is handed the loot and puts it back. I can't judge him, but I honestly feel bad for him.

He chose the wrong for friend to hang out with that day

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And yet not a single charge.
As it stands, the DA decided that he did not commit any crime and did not charge him with anything.
So to call him a criminal is just factually wrong.

It was not his recount of the event that sparked everything, far from it.
It was an officer shooting someone that cause all of this, regardless of why he did it, it was the death of brown that cause the riots, not the words of Johnson.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
He is a spiritual spy. His mission was to keep tabs on brown. He sold out his community and is now being rewarded for it. Down playing it as being just a patty job is bs. It is a good job that millions of people in the us hope for. The majority of people now believe that his partner in crime was a thug of the highest order and place him in the same cagagory because he was part of the crime. The fact that wilson did not fear him during the altercation shows he is a spiritual spy. He should be charged but since he was willing to lie for the man and change his story from the truth he now has a place in the house.
edit on 9-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It was not his recount of the event that sparked everything.

There wouldn't be an argument, tensions, protests or riots had this kid not opened his lying mouth up.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That just isn't true, he wasn't the only one that voiced what they saw that day.
Keep screaming about it tho till you go blue in the face, but at the end of the day.
The very same people you think got it right with brown disagree with everything you are saying

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

It was not his recount of the event that sparked everything.

There wouldn't be an argument, tensions, protests or riots had this kid not opened his lying mouth up.

the problem is that a human being was killed that day

have you ever heard of corruption and cover ups.

they can paint really nice pictures these days

they have been perfecting the tech for decades

now we see parties being rewarded for telling the truth? that is illlogical.

he is being rewarded for changing statments

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And yet not a single charge.
As it stands, the DA decided that he did not commit any crime and did not charge him with anything.
So to call him a criminal is just factually wrong.

It was not his recount of the event that sparked everything, far from it.
It was an officer shooting someone that cause all of this, regardless of why he did it, it was the death of brown that cause the riots, not the words of Johnson.

No, hes a criminal, with an arrest record and a warrant in Jefferson City Mo. (for theft and lying to police)

www.abc17news.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Who cares?!

This kid is just getting a job! Jesus h christ on a skateboard!

<<   2 >>

join