It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Louis police allege hate crime in latest attack on Bosnian resident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The St. Louis police chief has asked for the FBI's help investigating what he believes was a hate crime attack against a woman in the same Bosnian neighborhood where a man was beaten to death days earlier by hammer-wielding teens, and where assaults have spiked dramatically in recent months.

The 26-year-old Bosnian-American woman told police she was stopped in her car by three African-American teens early Friday morning in the city's Bevo Mill section, where tens of thousands of Bosnians settled following the civil war in the former Yugoslavia 20 years ago.

One of the assailants flashed a gun and ordered the woman out of her vehicle and another hit the woman's windshield with what police believe was a crowbar, authorities said.

"You're Bosnian," one of the suspects allegedly said. "I should just kill you now."

The woman, who was pulled from the car and then beaten, was found unconscious by a passerby, police said. The alleged statement prompted St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson to present the case to the FBI.

St. Louis police allege hate crime in latest attack on Bosnian resident

This is what the false narrative of the Ferguson case has spawned.

Roaming thugs of African Americans singling out the weakest white community nearest them for assault and murder.

Lies propagated through social media in the confusing moments just after the Brown incident and street rumor spread as gospel has led to this.

The hammer murder and beatings were just the tip of the iceberg, this is evidence of this being more than just an isolated case of one small group of teens acting out. The first group was caught now there are more and the targets are the same.
edit on 9-12-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When I clicked source in the middle of the excerpt it took me to your post and I could edit it...

Maybe you need to fix that link, (the one that says source not the bottom link).

Edit: the second link didn't work for me pal, might need to fix that as well.
edit on 9-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

And yet, people will cry out when these thugs start getting the proper end of the boom stick.

I hope these fools end up dead.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This can't be correct. Everyone knows that only white males are capable of being racist. I'm sure we'll hear about this soon enough from our fair and balanced media. This will be followed up by statements of apology and rage against these acts by the good reverand Al Sharpton and the Bosnians will call to 'burn it down'.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I can already see it happening, one of those armed thugs shot and killed by police, the next day we'll hear about police brutality, a 1st grade picture of said thug on TV and pro-thug ATS'ers ranting over the police state tightening it's grip on our necks.

I'd consider setting up a neighborhood watch if I lived in Bevo Mill.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

I'd consider setting up a neighborhood watch if I lived in Bevo Mill.

Dont worry. These Bosnians are tough people,they went through hell back in the 90's. . They wont take no crap from a bunch of "thugs". But when retaliation comes, Bosnian community will be labeled as racist,probably terrorist aswell.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

They've certainly got some crazy in them, I grew up with a few.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Your link doesn't work.

If the attack was targeted towards a specific person because of their nationality then yes, it's a hate crime.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Your link doesn't work.

If the attack was targeted towards a specific person because of their nationality then yes, it's a hate crime.

weird it is replaced with three slashes.

here it is again

Link

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If this was a Jewish woman, it would have made international news.
edit on 9-12-2014 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

If this was a black woman, the Bible would be rewritten. 11th commandment.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Roaming thugs of African Americans singling out the weakest white community nearest them for assault and murder.

but never

Roaming gangs of police singling out the weakest black community nearest them for assault and murder.

Lets get all the cases in open public court so both sides can hav their say because the field is not level and the police in some states now kill more people than the criminals.

Don't worry the police will come after the wooly white sheep when we say no to fracking and then see who's side you are on.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
We, here in St Louis, are outraged by the blacks vs. Bosnians crimes being covered up and ignored on national media. It's not part of the 'agenda'. Only police vs. blacks is important and being propagandized.

top topics

join