It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The turning point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Each week that goes by, doing the normal internet surfing thing these days, watching videos on FB or youtube or other sources or reading forums what ever it may be while surfing I see it more and more, I see that as a WHOLE we are actually coming together, I see that we are finally giving the good guys the thumbs up and smacking(metaphorically) the bad guys down.

A couple of years ago I would not of been able to say such a thing on the level I see today. I will give an example of this

Recently there was a music festival called stereosonic, I didn't attend but there was a person in a wheel chair who did attend and honestly a couple of years ago I would of thought when people would see such a thing at a music event such as stereo they would maybe laugh, maybe not do anything at all. Except this year people picked up the wheelchair guy and pretty much made him feel like his on top of the world and before any of you say omg that could be dangerous, yes it could of been but after seeing a comment from the guy in the wheelchair he obviously didn't care about the dangers behind it. He said it was the best day of his life.

Not everyone is on this level of "happiness" but like I said, each week more and more people turn to the happy side of things, the side where they would rather make some one else happy before making them self's feel some sort of "enjoyment"

So no matter how Fff-ed the world is being promoted by certain some ones, and trying to lead on the lie that society is more ruined each year then the last. That's just not how reality is going, it actually seems the more bad things that try to put on the average person it brings us closer and does the exact opposite of what "they" want.

Have faith in what ever it is you wish to put you faith in, but just remember. Things are actually a lot better then what we're being lead to believe. As there are some people who still believe we're being ruined as a whole, Look around at everything and you'll see yourself that things are getting better(In the most important way)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You know, as much as we all like to complain (just look at ANY youtube comment section or twitter page to see the obvious trend) as much as we like to profess our disbelieves, our anger, as much as we want to point out our differences, we are all a bunch of children at heart, and maybe we should go back to that.
We seem to only find things to complain about. Being online for just 3 hours will leave you with a bitter aftertaste no matter what site you go to.
and i think that attitude is nothing but a facade, deep down, we want to have a good laugh, hug it out, and cry watching a movie, and have a water balloon fight.
And you don't need a world changing event, it can be something as simple as a concert, to remind us that we are all in this together.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse
I do agree with each word you said, but the facades are falling, peoples true colour's are shining and each day getting brighter!

new topics

join