It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiz - Your Favorite Color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My favorite color changes depending on my mood.
Usually it's violet. Sometimes it's a burnt orange or a gray-green.
According to this quiz - it should be black or white.
Since my favorite color shifts depending on the day, it could be black at the moment.
(I have a lot on my mind .. health stuff, work stuff .. so black could fit the mood)

Just for Fun Quiz Here

Your favorite color should be Black Or White. Caring and helpful, you feel a need to help others. You are independent, creative, and ambitious. You seek emotional security and try to live an orderly life. Although you have many friends, few people ever get to know the real you.

Some of that is true. Some ... I"m not sure.

Anyways, another fun quiz for anyone interested.

edit on 12/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Blue here!
Loyal and confident, you are strong-willed but caring. You live your life according to your principles and ideals and don’t feel the need to change for others. You value tranquility and cleanliness. You desire inner peace and truth.

So funny given that from ties to bed sheets, everything in my house is scarlet red. and red wine is the God among drinks.
also i change my principles and ideals every 10 minutes but i still don't feel the need to change for others.

But hey, maybe the test knows me more than i do

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Red

Emotionally intense and attention seeking, you’re all about taking action and being on the move. Nothing slows you down! Life’s a ride, and you want to experience it to the fullest. So get out there, and paint the town red!

Paint the town red? I guess that will be my defense, the web quiz told me to do so

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan Sky Blue is my favorite color. I even had a pickup truck painted that color for me.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Orange?
I prefer green...
Happy and creative, you’re a people person, and socializing is a big part of your life. No matter what age, you feel young. You have a deep need to be accepted and respected in your social circles. You enjoy accomplishments in your life and are constantly challenging yourself.

I DO like the name peanut wigglebutt though!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2014 by TNMockingbird because: not sure how that happened!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

got yellow...def NOT my fave color but:

"Energetic and cheerful, you are an extremely logical person, and you use this mindset to create and inspire ideas. You’re spontaneous and intelligent. You have a deep sense of individuality and enjoy taking on new and challenging tasks. "

explains me pretty good

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My favorite color is magenta, with a side order of lime green.

According to the fun quiz, it should be orange. ick.

Happy and creative, you’re a people person, and socializing is a big part of your life. No matter what age, you feel young. You have a deep need to be accepted and respected in your social circles. You enjoy accomplishments in your life and are constantly challenging yourself.

Challenging myself? well......... yeah, but not in public.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I am a Blue, but my favorite color is actually dark green.

Loyal and confident, you are strong-willed but caring. You live your life according to your principles and ideals and don’t feel the need to change for others. You value tranquility and cleanliness. You desire inner peace and truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Blue is my favorite color, and it gave me blue.
"Loyal and confident, you are strong-willed but caring. You live your life according to your principles and ideals and don’t feel the need to change for others. You value tranquility and cleanliness. You desire inner peace and truth."

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join