It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was not sleeping, Drill Sgt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This Private is sooooo busted!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The kids lucky it not like the old army ... he'd have had quite the awakening ... pity the instructor didnt have a grenade fuse to set off to wake him up .. and lucky he didnt wake up tied to the tree upside down ...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

why, oh why, did the DS stop the video so soon? my God I wanted to see the rest of it so bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
*face palm*. Going over METTT-C? The stupidest lie of all time right there. I'm so glad I am out, the lack of discipline is strong with the new crop of Soldiers. While watching this, my inner NCO wanted to jump out and absolutely nuke his soul. /end rant

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
The kids lucky it not like the old army ... he'd have had quite the awakening ... pity the instructor didnt have a grenade fuse to set off to wake him up .. and lucky he didnt wake up tied to the tree upside down ...
Oh, you can't do that anymore.. they have to "consider his feelings". It's the kinder/gentler Army.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 31Bravo

Come on signal puke, we've ALL done that in basic, fell asleep when we werent supposed to LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Yeah but he lied about it. I think it would be better if he told the truth. Is he that afraid of punishment? I know it probably sucks, but how can anyone trust this guy now? It's life or death in the military so he should take his oath of honor a little more seriously.

top topics

join