It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

If you read the actual briefings I am sure this will all be clarified. The Allies themselves are not here to intervene, but to provide much needed wisdom and perspective about the nature of life in our local region of space. Certainly, they are not here to pacify anyone - in fact, they promote wisdom and objectivity. The Pacification Program that is currently underway in our world is a function of the Intervention, those races who seek to establish themselves in positions of authority within our world, to convince people to acquiesce to their rule and to see them as beneficial, all without questioning their agenda. No names are given, because we know far too little to really make sense of any names, and there is already too much speculation going around for it to be in any way helpful anyway. The briefings make for an eye-opening read, and the first two books, which pretty much contain everything you really need to know, are free to download. I suggest you tackle them and see where it takes you.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I think the civilian/public arena area of technology has been 'allowed' to come as far as it has in the current civililisation.i also think humans are more significant than what you are suggesting,our souls are a divine creation and the bodies and minds we dwell in where also altered.

I agree humanity needs to right itself,but the thing is,we have been bombarded by manipulation during our existence,what we need is to rid ourselves of the establishment that holds us back.

I really do hope we have what it takes to intergrate into the greater community,imagine if our whole system changed drastically and we became free of the manipulation,give it a few generations the world would be a different place.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
One thing I forgot to mention is the fact that there are nuclear interventions etc by UFOs so someone clearly has our backs...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

One thing I forgot to mention is the fact that there are nuclear interventions etc by UFOs so someone clearly has our backs...

Well, you are assuming that they are trying to stop us from annihilating ourselves. They do not value our civilization, except perhaps as a resource. What they are truly trying to prevent is the destruction of our natural world, which they value far more than us.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

You asked how one would test claims made by Dr. David Jacobs and Dr. Karla Turner about ET abductions. You can't. They're just claims and, as such, prove nothing. That's the point! All of this is based on unsubstantiated claims not testable evidence. Facts are based on testable evidence only.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I suggest that you take a close look at your own list, especially 2) misinterpreting the evidence to affirm our beliefs and 3) demanding government disclosure but not ET disclosure.

You have produced not an iota of testable evidence proving any of your claims.

ETs, if they exist, have not produced an iota of testable evidence proving that they exist.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
All of the OP's claims are essentially the same as the claims made by the Abrahamic religions: there are two supernatural forces, one good and one evil. You must follow the good one. You must listen to the words of the prophet and, without an iota of testable evidence to prove his claims, you musts except them and follow him without question. If you fail to do so, a horrible fate will befall you. The collection plate will follow.

This is nothing but a new religion.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
All of the OP's claims are essentially the same as the claims made by the Abrahamic religions: there are two supernatural forces, one good and one evil. You must follow the good one. You must listen to the words of the prophet and, without an iota of testable evidence to prove his claims, you musts except them and follow him without question. If you fail to do so, a horrible fate will befall you. The collection plate will follow.

First, this is not about belief, this is about perspective. The evidence of competition is all around you in the natural world. There is not one single system where competition does not exist.

Second, the Way of Knowledge is about experiencing and following something intrinsic to your own deeper nature. It is about objectivity and self-honesty.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220

First, this is not about belief, this is about perspective. The evidence of competition is all around you in the natural world. There is not one single system where competition does not exist.

Second, the Way of Knowledge is about experiencing and following something intrinsic to your own deeper nature. It is about objectivity and self-honesty.

You fail to impress. You really, really do.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
yawn! scratch! scratch! this is my tree, so hop it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

That is fine. If you have come to this post looking to be impressed, then I am sorry that you have been mislead. The title of the post, "The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation," should have made it clear that I am presenting something here that has the potential to give you a new perspective on a controversial topic. I neither wish to impress nor to entertain you.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That is fine. If you have come to this post looking to be impressed, then I am sorry that you have been mislead. The title of the post, "The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation," should have made it clear that I am presenting something here that has the potential to give you a new perspective on a controversial topic. I neither wish to impress nor to entertain you.

I saw no potential. I saw an amateur attempt at starting or perpetuating yet another religious cult. Your claims throughout have been based on nothing but hot air. You have had many opportunities to provide something of substance but have failed to do so. I didn't see a single person being sucked in by your pitch which has, to date, been running on three forums. Hence, on many levels, you fail to impress.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I saw no potential. I saw an amateur attempt at starting or perpetuating yet another religious cult. Your claims throughout have been based on nothing but hot air. You have had many opportunities to provide something of substance but have failed to do so. I didn't see a single person being sucked in by your pitch which has, to date, been running on three forums. Hence, on many levels, you fail to impress.

For one who is perceptive, a mere sign is enough. For one who does not heed, a thousand explanations are not enough.

Hajji Bektash Wali

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If a guide or spirit does not direct your attention to God they are not to be trusted no matter what they claim.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

If a guide or spirit does not direct your attention to God they are not to be trusted no matter what they claim.

Of course, it also depends on the interpretation of the meaning of God.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

So why has your god been quite and missing in action since eden? Why is your god quite as to the nature and ramifications of alien intervention in humanities history?
edit on 19-1-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: EnPassant

So why has your god been quite and missing in action since eden? Why is your god quite as to the nature and ramifications of alien intervention in humanities history?

God is not quiet about anything. God will guide anyone that does His Will. Anybody who has their minds open to Him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join