It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Looks like we have a budding L Ron Hubbard on our hands.

This type of new age garbage is what makes people look at anyone that seems something weird in the sky as if they're some kind of loon.

A question for Mr. Alliance: Why do they care about Earth? If they're capable of interstellar travel, they've surely come across other planets with the same problems. Do they just go around saving the universe?

Seems like it would take a lot of time.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Why do they care about Earth? If they're capable of interstellar travel, they've surely come across other planets with the same problems. Do they just go around saving the universe?

Do you mean, "why have our allies come to give us a warning about the current extraterrestrial intervention in our world?"

or

"Why have extraterrestrials come to intervene in our world?"

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Definitely. I think some that would be called ET's are what you would call semi-physical, but they would still classify as ET's in my book.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Which race? Caucasions? Negroids? Mongoloids? Those are races. Or are you speaking of a species? You don't even have your definitions straight. Why should humans survive? We're an appalling species. We're aggressive, warlike, and destructive to the environment and other species. Why aren't these "space brothers" trying to save more worthy species such as dogs?

"WE" are not aggressive, warlike and destructive to our environment. Corporate governments are.

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Their premise is that there is an outside force which is influencing us in negative ways, such as trying to keep us divided.

Well, if you have seen how the divisions among humans are perpetuated, along religious, political, racial, gender, sexual and many other lines, it is time to get your head out of the sand. This is excellent prima facie evidence of this happening.

Is it possible this outside force (alien / ET) has infiltrated positions of power in major institutions such as government, media, religion, et al. Hostile takeovers occur in the corporate world all the time. What if the same could happen to an entire planet ? The booty is control over and profit from the abundant natural and human resources found on Earth.

"WE" are a naive race who have been told many lies throughout recorded history. This might explain why.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy

originally posted by: Tangerine

Which race? Caucasions? Negroids? Mongoloids? Those are races. Or are you speaking of a species? You don't even have your definitions straight. Why should humans survive? We're an appalling species. We're aggressive, warlike, and destructive to the environment and other species. Why aren't these "space brothers" trying to save more worthy species such as dogs?

"WE" are not aggressive, warlike and destructive to our environment. Corporate governments are.

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Their premise is that there is an outside force which is influencing us in negative ways, such as trying to keep us divided.

Well, if you have seen how the divisions among humans are perpetuated, along religious, political, racial, gender, sexual and many other lines, it is time to get your head out of the sand. This is excellent prima facie evidence of this happening.

Is it possible this outside force (alien / ET) has infiltrated positions of power in major institutions such as government, media, religion, et al. Hostile takeovers occur in the corporate world all the time. What if the same could happen to an entire planet ? The booty is control over and profit from the abundant natural and human resources found on Earth.

"WE" are a naive race who have been told many lies throughout recorded history. This might explain why.

I certainly would not dispute that corporate governments are aggressive, warlike and destructive to our environment but humans exhibited all those traits prior to the existence of corporations. Prior to the existence of governments? Perhaps, perhaps not. I suspect that we were but governments were able to organize people into large groups functioning for the good of the powerful.

As for an outside force (alien/ET) infiltrating and taking over, it remains to be established first that they exist and have been here. That has not yet been established. If it is ever established, it's an interesting hypothesis, but it eliminates human responsibility for our current situation and that is counterproductive, I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Looks like we have a budding L Ron Hubbard on our hands.

This type of new age garbage is what makes people look at anyone that seems something weird in the sky as if they're some kind of loon.

A question for Mr. Alliance: Why do they care about Earth? If they're capable of interstellar travel, they've surely come across other planets with the same problems. Do they just go around saving the universe?

Seems like it would take a lot of time.

More like a budding Scientologist dutifully paying to be hooked up to a machine in hopes of reaching "clear". This one is a follower, not a leader.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

More like a budding Scientologist dutifully paying to be hooked up to a machine in hopes of reaching "clear"

You are mistaken. I would invite you to investigate that which you are denigrating. However, it seems apparent that you are neither objective nor willing to explore the referenced material, or you would not be making these unfortunate statements. You do not believe in ET visitation, so you would rush in to point this out at every opportunity. That is fine. You are perhaps an atheist. That is fine too. But you seem very comfortable with making grossly erroneous assumptions regarding the nature of the Allies' briefings and the intention behind them. Furthermore you have demonstrated that you find the idea of a universal spirituality ludicrous. Fine. The words of the Allies convey a wisdom and a perspective that speaks for itself. If you are not willing to read their briefings, do not pretend that you have seen it all before. You are only demonstrating your own arrogance and your own ignorance.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220
The free races in our region of space have sent out emissaries to observe the foreign organizations that are currently visiting our world. These emissaries call themselves the Allies of Humanity,

I just saw that movie not too long ago. It was entertaining.

Or was that Guardians of the Galaxy?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: EnPassant

If you read the Allies briefings you would know that they advocate human self-determination, human responsibility, human unity and human wisdom. They do not present themselves as our saviors, they specifically stress that they are not here on any kind of diplomatic mission and do not seek to establish any kind of contact yet. We are not ready. They merely offer us a perspective that we would not otherwise have.

Yes I agree with that but even by advocating 'self-determination' they are ingratiating themselves. They know that there is no self-determination in the world and will not be for some time yet, if ever. The only self-determination is amongst individuals who seek the spiritual path. Talk about self determination is usually a trap - for example in the Muslim countries there are revolutions and conflicts in the name of self determination but it is only plunging these countries into deeper trouble.
edit on 18-12-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

If you read the Allies briefings you would know that they advocate human self-determination, human responsibility, human unity and human wisdom. They do not present themselves as our saviors, they specifically stress that they are not here on any kind of diplomatic mission and do not seek to establish any kind of contact yet. We are not ready. They merely offer us a perspective that we would not otherwise have.

Yes I agree with that but even by advocating 'self-determination' they are ingratiating themselves. They know that there is no self-determination in the world and will not be for some time yet, if ever. The only self-determination is amongst individuals who seek the spiritual path. Talk about self determination is usually a trap - for example in the Muslim countries there are revolutions and conflicts in the name of self determination but it is only plunging these countries into deeper trouble.

One aspect of the Allies' message is that humanity must unite in its own defense. While this may conjure up images of a dystopian future of totalitarian regimes, there is no denying that ceaseless conflict and endless competition will eventually destroy our natural heritage.

Our allies represent those races in our vicinity of space who value freedom. Their message is neither ingratiating nor is it meant to stir up conflict. Self-determination here means the ability of our race to determine its own evolution and societal development. If we fall prey to a collective comprised of a hierarchy with different races at different levels, and we become one more level in the organization, we may lose everything our civilization has built up 'till now, taken over and restored to default, usurped and then used according to the agendas and ambitions of other races. This represents our fate if we fail to unite in response to the Intervention that is currently underway in our world - a (non-violent) hostile takeover.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The free races in our region of space have sent out emissaries to observe the foreign organizations that are currently visiting our world. These emissaries call themselves the Allies of Humanity, and have given their briefings. For a ten-point summary of the Allies' briefings, please see this short video:

Where is the chinese version of this video ?

If the intention is honest and true then any aliens would target any message at the vast majority of the planet. Since 25% are chinese then this would mean chinese (mandarin being the most common dialect). In fact there would be a number of videos, irdu , spanish and french. Where are they ?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

While the original briefings were given in one language (English), they have been translated into the following languages thus far:

• Français
  • Português
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • 한국어
  • Svenska
  • Italiano
  • Pусский
  • 简体字
  • Polski
  • ελληνικά
  • Nederlands

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I don't know what an Aliice is but I want one. How much.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220
But can you really trust beings who hide themselves in the shadows. Human beings cannot and have never determined their own fate except in simple societies. Capitalism is a tyranny and there is no democracy anywhere. One of the main ways aliens get power over people is on a psychic level. They want us to give ourselves to them. They may say they are detached and merely observers but how can you believe that?
Have you seen this?

edit on 18-12-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

More like a budding Scientologist dutifully paying to be hooked up to a machine in hopes of reaching "clear"

You are mistaken. I would invite you to investigate that which you are denigrating. However, it seems apparent that you are neither objective nor willing to explore the referenced material, or you would not be making these unfortunate statements. You do not believe in ET visitation, so you would rush in to point this out at every opportunity. That is fine. You are perhaps an atheist. That is fine too. But you seem very comfortable with making grossly erroneous assumptions regarding the nature of the Allies' briefings and the intention behind them. Furthermore you have demonstrated that you find the idea of a universal spirituality ludicrous. Fine. The words of the Allies convey a wisdom and a perspective that speaks for itself. If you are not willing to read their briefings, do not pretend that you have seen it all before. You are only demonstrating your own arrogance and your own ignorance.

I'm pretty much an agnostic on all fronts. I would believe in ET visitation if you could cite testable evidence proving it. No, this alleged "wisdom" does not speak for itself. Why withhold the testable evidence if you have it?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dearest Allies:
Contact INDIVIDUALS who wish to travel OFF world then.
ITS ALL nothing to anyone below a cabiniet level,so just more smoke to watch as usual.
If they aren't prepared to change the paradigm we are already LOST to our own corruption. OR we go to war and trash the planet. THEN you will show up RIGHT?
Don't bother with the motivational speeches we already got all we need.
You see you don't exist here,you are a comic book I HAVE BEEN reading since the 60s.
FEAR hell can you see our movies? WE ARE desensatized to the MAX here,it's ALL in the APPROACH.
Heres a challenge, contact us by phone and see what happens...THEN pick us up for INTRODUCTIONS and we will be FINE.
edit on 19-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

How do you test this?

Or this?

Or even this?

ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

But can you really trust beings who hide themselves in the shadows.

The Allies remain hidden so that they may provide intelligence on those who are actively intervening in our world. The Intervention themselves are acting covertly. On the one hand, we have those who claim to be here for our good, giving us their perspective on our dangerous and little understood situation. On the other hand, you have those claiming to be here for our good, who would neither fully disclose their presence or their involvements, nor disclose their agenda or allegiances.

Human beings cannot and have never determined their own fate except in simple societies.

you may not appreciate how much freedom you actually have. If you want to live in a world where everything is free and you never have to work a day in your life, then perhaps this world seems to be oppressive and unbearable. But you are free to express yourself here, you are free to travel, you are free to establish a life, within your own means. You may choose your own work - it is not assigned to you...

One of the main ways aliens get power over people is on a psychic level. They want us to give ourselves to them. They may say they are detached and merely observers but how can you believe that?

The Allies neither want us to give ourselves to them, nor are they trying to hide the fact that we are being controlled and influenced in the mental environment. They call us out of our confusion. They encourage us to take the Steps to Knowledge, to reclaim our spiritual power. They state in no uncertain terms that they themselves cannot and will not intervene here directly. They disclose their intentions, and they provide a vital perspective on the Intervention currently underway in our world. How would this figure into an ulterior motive? If you are so suspicious of those who give warning, what of those that claim to be our salvation?

Consider the following:

edit on 19-12-2014 by AllyofHumanity9220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Nice post op!

I am glad you brought this up.I was always of the impression that people viewed UFOs in general as friendly/helpful that certainly seems the case with TAOH.I would like to feel the same,but for some reason am wary to do so.This has echoes of the new age movement that could well lull people into a passive state, waiting for someone else to intervene in their lives,this may well be what our controllers want?I listened to some previous video by TAOH and was surprised at the poor auto voice and quality of the message given the scale and rammifications of such a message.

I may be wrong but they didn't seem to really mention the Annunaki and their current role in humanity's affairs,this I found suspicious,is this Annunaki propaganda even? To then have humanity accepting of any external presence?

I do also realize that surely there must be 'good guys' as a polarity to bad and also the math certainty given the odds and scale of the universe.

I am more of the feeling there are 2primary factions at war over mankind (that most likely involves mixed races among the factions) they have always been here in control and I would presume they are wanting to reveal themselves,but this may well be where the deception lies,as I'm sure this revealing maybe agenda driven?

Whatever the case,all seems to be coming to a head now,exciting times in a sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: Rosinitiate

You may be very surprised to learn that the Allies' briefings contain the exact opposite perspective...

No not really, it's the same soup different flavor. Evil aliens....the "collective" (so clever).

Why blame our woes on evil manipulating aliens? those in government don't seem to be alien worshipping they appear rather, more akin to satanist occult practisioners up to and including the eating of children (reportedly).

Our problem is homegrown. Stop blaming aliens and look in the mirror (not you personally but "all of humanity"). You want the evil to stop? Man up....everyone.

Good points I agree,it is homegrown and the hybrid elites and royals are indeed loyal to their Annunaki masters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join