It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the next three days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Lara Brennan is arrested for murdering her boss with whom she had an argument. It seems she was seen leaving the scene of the crime and her fingerprints were on the murder weapon. Her husband, John would spend the next few years trying to get her released, but there's no evidence that negates the evidence against her. And when the strain of being separated from her family, especially her son, gets to her, John decides to break her out. So he does a lot of research to find a way

written and directed by paul haggis. stars russel crowe and elizabeth banks...

this was a cool movie. crowe is a teacher at a community college. not a nerd but kind of square. plays by the rules. well after his wife loses on appeal he starts researching and planning on how to get her out.
its really good. the story keeps a good pace and definitely keeps the suspense going. sometimes you thin kit will work and others not so much.
the research he does is cool. i learned a couple things watching this. i had to verify online but it seems to be legit.
making a 'bump key' for example.
he has to come up with cash..a way to get her out. a way to get out of the city. a way to get to their final destination...
it does a fantastic job of keeping the viewer interested in what is happening.
he definitely comes up with some slick #....

it is well worth the watch. paul haggis is a fantastic director and screen writer. cant really go wrong with his flicks.

i dont know how this one slipped past my radar but im glad i watched it....

movie buffs, check it out

its a good watch...trust me all

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Russel Crowe has played some fine roles.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

i dont watch south park but i agree on russel crowe.
he delivers most of the time.
i really liked a beautiful mind. he did another one called proof of life that i enjoyed.

if you want to see him from when he was first coming up in australia, check out romper stomper

not gonna be used to seeing crowe like this

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

i dont watch south park but i agree on russel crowe.
he delivers most of the time.
i really liked a beautiful mind. he did another one called proof of life that i enjoyed.

if you want to see him from when he was first coming up in australia, check out romper stomper

not gonna be used to seeing crowe like this

I've seen 'Romper Stomper.'
Crowe delivered.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

my favorite crowe delivery is when he delivered a phone to some hotel clerks head in a hotel lobby

you know when russel crowe wants to make a call you better snap to it

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I remember seeing this trailer and looking forward to watching it but then I forgot all about it.

Thank you for reminding me! I'll be watching this at the weekend

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I normally like crowe but not in this movie.
He appeared fat and bored to me.

new topics

top topics

join