It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabba-Saturn Connection - Muslims be warned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The kabba has been considered yet another saturnian cube, which seem to hold some sort of religious/occult/political signficance as we can see in these pictures:

(Various Black Cube Figures)

2.bp.blogspot.com... eographic+Locality+2.jpg

(The jewish teflin which further shows the religious significance of the cube)

www.yahuahreigns.com...

(A comparison between the kabba and a masonic cube)

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Here's a video explaining cult of saturn: www.youtube.com...

A few more videos that further elaborate on the kabba-saturn connection: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (notice the similarity between the hajj ritual and the activity going on with saturn).

I believe the connections are irrefutable, Either Islam is setting the muslims up or the shaiytan has fabricated this theory to scare people away from islam, which i find very unlikely.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Rtardx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rtardx

It is my impression that the Saturnian connection or Saturnalians, formerly known as the city of Saturnalia, or aka Rome and the Abrahamic faiths, have always been one, the cube is of course common to all 3 major Abrahamic faiths, some say the cross itself, of the Christian faith, which really is a construct of ancient Rome, again Saturnalia.

What is this connection that you might not see? well the cross can be folded into itself forming a cube, this is occult and too bad that people think all of the religions have so much distance between each one and someone will cast stones at the other because they happen to believe their religion, is the true religion.

The cube is the same as the new Jerusalem construct..... there is another even more telling connection.

That is dealing with the Yoni or Vesica Pisus and the lingam, it is known that at the time prior to the arrival or Prophet Mohammed it is said that his father was somehow employed at the site as a laborer or some type of worker, when it was not an Islamic worship site, it belonged to the Hindu faith.

This dome is a tribute to the Lord Shiva, which the other occult significance is that it can be found, the world over, from the U.S. Capital , Russia, Jerusalem and Rome, this should help to reinforce the fact, that we are all worshiping Saturn, Shiva and the Kundalini fire as well as Sirius, there are very few who know this occult connection to all of the major religions, the so called profane or common people, who are not in on these secrets have absolutely no clue and have been misled.

There are volumes of information through the ages that provide the information supporting this, whether you choose to believe that it is truth or not, that is the question one must ask, but the evidence seems to point away from 3 different beginnings.
edit on 8-12-2014 by phinubian because: edited words etc..

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

interesting, I too believe that the cross is an unfolded cube, but that discredit jesus since his crucifixion symbolized the unfolding of the cube and his escape from the matrix. There's also the occultic significance the hajj ritual, I wonder if it could be feeding the hypercube that we possibly live in or strengthening the influence that saturn has on our climate.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The cube is a reprisentation of the transformation chambers.

i don't know lol but these songs.

On bigger than everything
In the crown of your own self you preach darkness
Yet would you be able to obey the lack of light?
Darkness, light, word, existence
Could it be false?
Salvation is nothing- nothing is salvation
The great fractal of existence sinks into itself
Nature calls for destroyer, desires
It's the highest time for zero to come
Collapsing reality craves for the end
Everything rots in itself
Maybe its time to stop worshipping the own image
So non-existence is the only sense?
I rise in spheres of madness
In darkness of unknown I perish
To see, to remain in all time
Eternity in second, not!

Not sure how this video relates. But i think panther creatures + giant elephaunts Dragons some other mythical beasts and cuthulu count i guess

Cat thing relates more to my kind of aliens so i guess i can relate to that in the song? I know i have more weird crap in my playlists im just checking through and thought i'd leave this here.

edit on 9-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

symbolism Interpretation is dangerous because it can spinned off in various directions.

The cross is what Yahshua (Jesus) was crucified on and in Christian beliefs it is a symbol that reminds us of what payment (his sacrifice) he made for those who believe.

Crucifixion did not start with the Romans but is dated much earlier in the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Pandora's box

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

How and why is the Kabba or the Cube for that matter (Kabba means Box or Cube in most Semitic languages) -- connected to Saturn, and please bring about some evidence and references to some real research, not some speculative website serving what seems to be completely unfounded speculations. But I can be wrong of course.

Another well known "Kabba" or Box is the City of God, the Cubus Christi, the Kabaregidapoth, The New Jerusalem.

And of course the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Solomon was a cube.

The Cube or the Hexahedron is the second in line among the five Platonic solids, corresponding to the element Terra (Earth) according to Plato in his Timaeus. It has eight corners and six equally squared sides. The cube was thought to be the atom of hard matter.

I can't say I ever heard or read anywhere of any evidence the planet/god Saturn would be associated with cubes or the Kabba in Mecca. This whole thing sounds speculative at best.

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Pandora's box

Wasn't it really Pandora's Jar?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

How and why is the Kabba or the Cube for that matter (Kabba means Box or Cube in most Semitic languages) -- connected to Saturn, and please bring about some evidence and references to some real research, not some speculative website serving what seems to be completely unfounded speculations. But I can be wrong of course.

Another well known "Kabba" or Box is the City of God, the Cubus Christi, the Kabaregidapoth, The New Jerusalem.

And of course the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Solomon was a cube.

The Cube or the Hexahedron is the second in line among the five Platonic solids, corresponding to the element Terra (Earth) according to Plato in his Timaeus. It has eight corners and six equally squared sides. The cube was thought to be the atom of hard matter.

I can't say I ever heard or read anywhere of any evidence the planet/god Saturn would be associated with cubes or the Kabba in Mecca. This whole thing sounds speculative at best.

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Pandora's box

Wasn't it really Pandora's Jar?

Semetic civilizations refferred to the god saturn as "El", who was represented by a black cube. Saturn is also associated with th color black.

Then we have the hexagonal figure on saturn, that can be formed into a cube: hollywoodsubliminals.files.wordpress.com...

The black cube is also a symbol of the god set

The jews have a book that translates roughly to "cube god"

It's all explained here: hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com...

Lol, what else do you want me to say about how kabba is connected to saturn? The ritual is reminscent to the activity going on in saturn. The kabba being the hexagon on the bottom of saturn, and the people swarming around it being reminiscent of its rings. Not to mention that they are said to go around 7 times, similar to how there are 7 major divisions of rings of Saturn.

I would discount this as a satanic infilitration of islam, but the thing is that islam requires that muslims perform this ritual. Are you going to tell me their allah didn't know they be inadvertently participating in a saturnian ritual by doing so?

edit on 9-12-2014 by Rtardx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The deception occurred long ago, when the most guarded secrets of control were held by only the educated and higher classes, the Kings, throughout history of course by way of conquest and so called leakers, this information has gotten disseminated, however, many of the interpretations are incorrect.

The real truth is being withheld for various reasons, but yes, the perpetrators of the lies are long gone, but their scheme was so potent that til this day, many are blinded by the light, as long as some of these things can be covered by Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Spirit of 76, 4th of July and many more dualities, it is my own belief that everything shall remain behind the veil until the appropriate time.

The hidden light, astral light is coming from beyond Saturn, but Saturn is a huge part of the imprisonment and has one of the most major effects on our perceptions of time and dimension, or dementia... we exist in 2 to the 3rd reality, 8, the octagon, however, the truth of 5 dimensions render 24 presently imperceptible realms possibly even more complex than 7 rays of light we are aware of, which remember without darkness there could be none, the dodeca earth grid is what keeps us in phase lock with these forces, Mars and the reality of infinity.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Even if you don't believe the cross connects Christianity with Saturn, Christianity still has some ideas that represents Saturn such as the idea of "The Harvest" at "The End of The Age" (The Golden Age - Return of Peace or in Christianity - The Return of Christ). Don't forget Saturn was a cannibal who ate his own children, and Christians pretend to drink the blood of The Son of God with wine and pretend to eat the flesh of The Son of God with a piece of bread.

Saturn represents:

Whats-Your-Sign.Com - Saturn

Domination
Authority
Transition
Obstinate
Slower pace
Methodical
Time
Construction
Labor
Stability
Labor
Long study
Observation
Unrevealed power

This sums up Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian religions:

Authority - our way is the right way and there is no other way.
Domination - we will control you with our religious beliefs.
Time - the end of the world is coming.

And for those into this New Age/Advaita/NonDuality teachings:

Observation like those New Age people who only care about Awareness.

Those who only care about power and control, and those who believe that it is natural to be controlled who care about religious codes rather than The Spirit of Life (FREEDOM - LOVE - AGAPE - GOD) are all connected with the Saturn energy.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian and Rtardx

Just to make a few things straight before we continue:

1. The Haxagram or the Flower of the Lily AKA the Star of David -- is NOT connected to Saturn traditionally. This supposed connection arose first when at a picture of Saturn made by the probe Cassini, revealed a hexagonal pattern in the planet's clouds. As far as we know, this pattern is momentary, and is one of many geometric shapes that can form in storms in the surface layers of gas-giants such as Saturn. We can assume that in a hundred years this pattern has vanished. Besides the mysteries you suspect and defame are ancient and written long before optics, and WAY before anyone could make out Saturn's appearance clearer than a grain of sand seen on arm's length. It's barely visible to the naked eye, sometimes it's so far away and slow-moving that even today we sometimes have to put in quite a bit of effort to see it even with a quite powerful telescope.

2. Saturn has a 29 year cycle, making it the slowest among the wandering stars observable to the naked eye. In Hebrew planet Saturn is called Shabbathay - 'Planet of Rest', because it is so distant and slow-moving, and the Shabbath or 'Yom Shabbathay' fully written, is named after it, just like in our tradition, where Saturday is named after the planet Saturn, in Latin Saturday is called 'Dies Saturni', Day of Saturn, so the thing is consistent.

3. The planet which IS directly connected, and which HAS ALWAYS been connected to the Hexagram, is planet Jupiter. With it's 12 year cycle, it draws the Flower of the Lily AKA the Star of David or the Hexagram, upon our solar system, this cycle has been observed as long as there has been astronomers and astrologers, which is longer than we have had scribes and poets. Jupiter is the Latin name for Zeus, and to John the Scribe who wrote the Apocalypse, Zeus is identified as Satan himself. In OT, and traditionally in the ME, Jupiter was the planet of Ba'al. As one of the seven sons (seven astrological 'wandering stars') of El (a constellation at the apex of the North Sky).

4. Jupiter was called Tzedeq or "Justice" and being the clearest planet in the night sky, it's presence didn't go unnoticed. You find the name within another name from Genesis, Melchizedek (Malki-tsedeq) the king of Salem (Jerusalem) Abraham met, who was a priest for the Most High. From Melek "King" and Tzedeq "Justice/Jupiter". In the Book of Hebrews Jesus is said to be the High Priest in the Order of Melchizedek, with a clear reference to Psalm 110.
=> Therefore I assume that planet Jupiter is connected to Jesus as the King or the Messiah.

5. Saturn was called Shabo or Shabtai (as in Shabbath) meaning "Seventh", "Restful" or simply "Planet of the Shabbath" corresponding with the Roman system of naming the days of the week after the planets, and like modern Saturday it's Latin name ("Dies Saturni") means "Saturn's Day".
=> John the Baptist was reknown for his humble attitude and to me he seems like a highly relaxed character and if I was to assign a day to him, it would have to be the Shabbath. And the planet of the Shabbath is Saturn.

6. In Astrology, Jupiter has domicile rulership of Pisces diurnally (during the day) and Sagittarius nocturnally (during the night), while Saturn rules Aquarius diurnally and Capricorn nocturnally. Saturn is connected with genius and meditation, listening and reflection of "astral light". Jupiter is nobility and kingship. Jupiter's cycle resembles the hexagram (six points) or Star of David while Saturn draws a heptagram (seven points).

7. Points 4-6 are from a post I made in another thread you can find here for more REAL information about Saturn and how it plays an important role in the Mystery of the Messiah => www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conclusion: Saturn is related to the Heptagram, or the seven-pointed star (do a search for the four seven-year stages of Saturn and how it relates to astrology and ancient astronomy), geometrically dividing the circle in seven sectors, while Jupiter is related to the Hexagram, that is, the six-pointed star, the shape needed to divide a circle into twelve equal sectors.
edit on 10-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: cassini and two typos, some syntax + added reference to the OP

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Some Islamic scholars have looked to a connection between the Kaaba and a Mesopotamian Deity named Kabta, who was associated with establishing first foundations, brick laying or setting foundation stones, perhaps also associate with Kabbal.

Likewise, the Kbata could be the Kaaba, phonetically /ka3bata/ with eihter /h/ or /t/ termination. It is built of bricks and has the black stone , which is sacred. Thus, it could be the goddess of bricks for the Sumerians, and after eliding the /3/, it becomes /kabata/

Kabta and Kaaba

Kabta was the torch bearer of Heaven, associated with Venus as Morning star, as Heavenly guide, his Sumerian name was maḫ-di-an-na meannig High One of Heaven (an-na), in this you night find the origin of the Mahdi, the one who guides, his opposite number was Nin-si-anna which was Inanna personified as Venus the evening star.

Because of these Deities symbol of the flaming torch they have also been considered associated with meteorites, messengers from the Heavens in general, such as is the stone of the Kaaba, but Kabta as Morning star was a Deity of judgement and laying foundations and establishing order.

His [the Mahdi's] aim is to establish a moral system from which all superstitious faiths have been eliminated. In the same way that students enter Islam, so unbelievers will come to believe

The Messenger of Allah said: "The Mahdi is of my lineage, with a high forehead and a long, thin, curved nose. He will fill the earth with fairness and justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice, and he will rule for seven years

The Master of the Command was named as the Mahdi because he will dig out the Torah and other heavenly books from the cave in Antioch. He will judge among the people of the Torah according to the Torah; among the people of the Gospel according to the Gospel; among the people of the Psalms in accordance with the Psalms; among the people of the Qur'an in accordance with the Qur'an.

Sometimes Kabta is seen as Feminine but more often as the consort of Nin-si-anna, so anyway a few mad correspondences, they used this also in Dune there is also a constellation called Muad'Dib in the sky of Arrakis; its tail points to the north, resulting in it being known as "The One Who Points the Way., the Madhi as Heavenly guide, the maḫ-di-an-na.

edit on Kam1231343vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

join