It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boy from mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sometimes, some children are born with quite fascinating talents, unusual abilities.

I was told the story of an unusual boy named Boriska from members of an expedition to the anomaly zone located in the north of the Volgograd region, most commonly referred to as "Medvedetskaya gryada"....
----------------------------------------------

english.pravda.ru...

quit an impressive story!

MOD EDIT: Please do not copy and paste full length articles, instead post a short section, and give a link to the rest.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That's quite interesting. However, the site you quoted from, is not very reliable, in fact it could be completely made up.

This stands out like a sore thumb:

After Boriska was born, I noticed he was able to hold his head in 15 days, recalls Nadezhda. His first word "baba" he uttered when he was 4 months old and very soon afterward started talking. At age 7, he constructed his first sentence, "I want a nail." He said this particular phrase after noticing a nail stuck in the wall. Most notably, his intellectual abilities surpassed his physical ones.

At the age of 7 he constucted his first sentence. Then that would make him retarded, as opposed, to intellectually superior.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lol!!! Makes him Retarded? well it does seem kinda possible considering the kid says "I want a nail" when he sees some nail on the wall.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rifleman
Lol!!! Makes him Retarded? well it does seem kinda possible considering the kid says "I want a nail" when he sees some nail on the wall.

Not the point. Chilren compose full sentences much earlier then the age of seven.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think it means 7 months somehow, its just badly translated...

-A major catastrophe took place on earth. A gigantic continent was consumed by stormy waters. Then suddenly, a massive rock fell on a construction.by friend was there., tells Boriska. I could not safe him. We are destined to meet some time in this life.

Note: I could not 'safe' him. Don't forget Russian is a very different language from our own, here, folks.

It would just seem to be one of those things, you seem to get alot of people now noticed with mass media recalling 'afterlife' type things, like memories of a greater existence before the one on Earth, of seeing and being able to travel anywhere in the universe. This really requires furthur investigation on the part of the government agencies, but they'd probably try to cover it up despite putting in huge amounts of cash.

The Poles will shift. The first major catastrophe with one of the continents will happen in 2009. Next one will take place in 2013; it will be even more devastating.

Yes, most people who have researched this know we are long overdue for a pole shift soon. But could the Alien master race come because of or tie in their coming with this to try to save those of us who deserve/need saving for whatever reason? Seems interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller

Originally posted by Rifleman

Not the point. Chilren compose full sentences much earlier then the age of seven.

Right, but to make a point, I believe they most likely meant 7 "months". I have two kids and if i was trying to describe at what age they did something I might say, "At 2 months she smiled, at 4 months she rolled over, at 5 months she crawled, and at 7 she learned how to stand." Get it? i think that's what they meant, although the article seems a bit unbelievable to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, steal my post!

Meh, I dunno, don't consider it false until there is prrof either way. Its not black or white yet, its still in the grey. I might try to google it and see if there are any sources to counter it or back it up.

If someone told oyu an Alien spoke to them and knew them, would you dismiss it just because it semed unbeleivable? What if they then got they Alien to meet you? Would you faint?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teh_Gerbil
Wow, steal my post!

If someone told oyu an Alien spoke to them and knew them, would you dismiss it just because it semed unbeleivable? What if they then got they Alien to meet you? Would you faint?

Actually, I believe Aliens, I've seen one. I've seen things I cannot explain. How does my saying that his story seems a tad inbelievable say I dont' believe in aliens?

Calm down.
And I didn't "steal your post" ATS was operating on low bandwith when I posted MY POST, and yours was not there, can't you just say, hey Thanks for agreeing with me, rather than making stupid allegations? I wouldn't faint, would you? The story, let's get back on topic please, if its real, if that ARTICLE isn't fake, I'd say it's pretty fantastic. Do you know if that article is 100% for real? I mean serioulsy, how could you know?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by diana
And I didn't "steal your post" ATS was operating on low bandwith when I posted MY POST, and yours was not there, can't you just say, hey Thanks for agreeing with me, rather than making stupid allegations?

Whoa, whao.. settle down, people. Note the laughing face next to that post? He was JOKING! Y'know, that thing you do where you say stuff you intend to be funny? Definitely displaying some major agression here....

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot
[
Whoa, whao.. settle down, people. Note the laughing face next to that post? He was JOKING! Y'know, that thing you do where you say stuff you intend to be funny? Definitely displaying some major agression here....

Umm did you read the rest of his post directed towards me? Didn't seem like he was being all nice and fluffy to me. Plus lots of times people say something mean, or rude and throw a laughing face in there for fun. I don't get mad easily, I'm not mad if I was I would have used the little mad/fire face they have there. I was a little put off aobut his whole "faint if you saw one" part, he was being condescending, and frankly I didn't appreciate it.

Please like I've already said earlier in this thread, let's get BACK on topic to the boy from mars....

[edit on 12/12/2004 by diana]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Calm down! I was just trying to provide an example of that we shouldn't just dismiss it as it seems slighlty odd, and see if there is anything intersting or useable in it, and its not just made up.

Yes, I was joking on the post theft thing. Im not hostile towards you. I was trying to provide an example... Sorry if it offended you, but it was not diliberate. I try to be humorus in my posts too.

WE cannot know it is 100% true, we cannot know that about anything. Arg, stupid philosophy course! But yes, we don't have proof either way. I'll try googling it.

I wouldn't faint, would you?

I wouldn't, but i'd have trouble thinking of what to say... I was just providing an example of the kind of everday ignorance that we shouldn't use towards this story. Im not aiming it at you. Yes, it seems far fetched, but there are a few other cases like this i've seen.

EDIT: Only found what seems to copy-pastes from Pravda so far. Gagh.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Teh_Gerbil]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Nah.

This is the first time I read an article about a child who claims to have been a Martian. What the article fails to present are the facts about the kid himself. What did he do in his spare time? Who did he socialize with? Children at the age of seven, to my understanding, have quite an imagination. And if these thoughts were somehow supplemented by the influence of say, one's parents, then a 7-year-old with an above-average IQ could easily narrate such a detailed science fiction story.

Think about it logically. If anyone truly believed a former alien exists on Earth, it'd be confined in some government interrogation center for analysis rather than receive a petty aricle on the internet and then forgotten about. These claims are, alone, limited to the extent of the boy's knowledge, which was probably spoonfed by his parents at a very young age. Desparate parents who were in need of a little acknowledgement.

The story should have been better analyzed, and if anybody has additional information about the kid, let me know.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It would be a real curiousity if he started speaking an entire sentences in english, rather than his native russian.

He has earth parents how could he claim to be from mars?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Been discussed before... Kids tell stories. I have seen it with my own eyes

Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It is kind of odd that he speaks of Lemuria and sits in a lotus position. Are they suggesting that he is a reincarnation of a Lemurian? If this story was aunthetic and this kid did speak of this, than you have to wonder.

Could be made up, then again, made up stories can become myth than religion.

new topics

top topics

join